Titans are a trash team

8 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

They have Jeffrey Simmons.

Added L’Jarius Sneed via trade as a CB1.

Have decent weapons on offense.

I doubt this turns out to be easy pickings for the NYJ.

Plus as Saleh noted “it’s a short week”

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The titans are a really bad matchup for the Jets.  On offense, their strength is running the ball with 2 solid backs (pollard and Spears) and a stout oline coached by the GOAT Bill Callahan.  Obviously, our weakness is stopping the run.

On defense, their strength is their dline with 2 game wreckers in Simmons and Sweat.  They could be a huge problem for an immobile Aaron Rodgers.

Get ready for 4 quarters of stress fellas.  This is going to be a rock fight.

IMG_1459.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

Their defense is good but they played a rookie QB. WRs were open. I think Rodgers can take advantage of that. If the Jets can get a lead and force the Titans to throw, we will win the game. 

I agree. I am worried Sneed will blanket wilson, so we need to get others involved in the passing game. 

But their DLine is looked good at providing pressure up the middle, and Rodgers is a less mobile than he used to be so that is concerning.

• Upvote 1

it is seriously comical watching folks that said the jets have a top 5 roster(I never thought this myself) and were going to be in the mix for the superbowl elevating the Titans and making excuses  for the jets.

When the schedule came out who said omg we have to play the Titans who are a bottom tier team-if the Jets cant win this game they are toast-they will be 0-2 which translates to about 11% chance of the playoffs

This is a statement week and a must win game for the Jets.

I believe what I thought at the start of the season this is a 7-9 win team and fans (I am guilty of this too) vastly over rate our talent on our roster when it reality there are LOTS of holes and question marks all over the place 

7 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Week 1 was tough no doubt, but the next 4 weeks is by far the easiest part of the schedule so I can't agree with this at all.

From week 6 on there isn't a single lay up game, they're all tough match ups.

Jets need to go 4-1 by the time they hit week 6 to have a good shot at the playoffs.

No matter it's going to be tough.

Chiefs

Dolphins

Bills

Texan 

Ravens

Are all likely garaunteed to make the playoffs and that'll likely leave the last 2 spots with Jets, Bengals, Chargers, Steelers, Jags and maybe the Browns if they bench Watson fighting it out.

All I said is that the Tennessee game may be tougher than people think especially on the road and on a short week. I'm hoping the Jets are 4-1 by week 5. None of those teams are "guaranteed" to make the playoffs in a tough AFC especially with injuries always being a wild card. It's only week 1. 

3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Ah yes ... The pre-qualifying excuse. A true classic.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

😂 exactly

During their late season skid, he spent more time researching excuses than he did trying to fix the team.

He threw out some stat in a presser about head coaches after they lose their starting QB.