*** Thursday Night Football - Bills vs Fish***

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

The Jets better get their act together fast because both these teams will bitch slap us.

It sucks going into every single game with a worse coaching staff than the other team.

STOP PANICKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! You… you panicker.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The Jets better get their act together fast because both these teams will bitch slap us.

It sucks going into every single game with a worse coaching staff than the other team.

Always an uphill battle for this franchise.  Thanks Woody.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

TD, TD. All these other teams make it look so easy. While we hold our breath on every  play and exhale when there's no penalty or fumble, or OMG is that a first down?!?! I feel like I've seen  Monday night's game at least 100 times before. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TheAustrian said:

We will get carved open by the Dolphins run . I feel the pain already 

not gonna happen.  been watching.  big differences in miami running game vs. 9ers.  speed cant stop what 9'ers were doing, but it can stop what the miami is doing in the run game.  miami cant out leverage the jets the way the 9ers did.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, THE BARON said:

not gonna happen.  been watching.  big differences in miami running game vs. 9ers.  speed cant stop what 9'ers were doing, but it can stop what the miami is doing in the run game.  miami cant out leverage the jets the way the 9ers did.  

i thought we always looked slow against fast Deebo and he could run for 4 yards at least 

8 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Seriously..you find this one exciting ?

Compared to a Zach game?  This is the 1958 NFL Championship, 1981 NFC Title Game ("The Catch"), Super Bowl III, The Ice Bowl, Wide Right and the Monday Night Miracle all wrapped up into one.

30 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Early season games in the Miami heat tend to strongly favor the Dolphins but not sure how big of an edge they have in night games...

Not as much. And I am very glad for that. Fu ck miami and their hot weather choking BS. I may hate them more than NE at this point. Looking forward to watching them shatter in the cold. 

• Upvote 2