Saleh (not) Fired - (fell for fake account)

• Rhg1084 changed the title to Saleh (not) Fired - (fell for fake account)

I do think there is a chance if this season really starts to go sideways he could be fired, but it’s too early for that. The Jets are 2-2 in a conference where the majority of the teams have a non winning record. Also our division is looking pretty floored.

4 hours ago, LockeJET said:

This is actually a real possibility. Rodgers hates him. They’d have to lose the next few games, but this isn’t out of the question.

This is the most likely thing to force Woody to act.

Rodgers really gives the appearance of a player who has no liking or respect for his head coach.

If Woody has to choose between the HOF QB he wanted, or a crap coach he didn't hire, the choice is going to be pretty simple.

• Upvote 2

Question... If YOU were in charge ... Would you have a plan already in place if Salad continues to suck at this point ? I would have. I"d have at least two options to replace the guy who looked lost at the end of last season.

Woody ... Nah.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

Question... If YOU were in charge ... Would you have a plan already in place if Salad continues to suck at this point ? I would have. I"d have at least two options to replace the guy who looked lost at the end of last season.

Woody ... Nah.

Yes and as crazy as it sounds to fire a coach at 2-2 it would happen following his post game press conference 

lets face it saleh is what he is. He is not growing, not an x and o guy and now all appearances are at odds with #8

this team has a 2 year window. Time is precious and simply can’t be wasted

the wildcard is who is interim because in order to keep rodgers around, Hackett has to be here

saleh at this point is pretty much useless 

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

Woody ... Nah.

The Jets won 3 of their last 5, 2 of their last 3 games at the end of last season w/ Trevor Siemian.  Is that lost in your opinion?

I'd probably focus on what he does this season and losing to a terrible team at home w/ extra days rest when their QB goes 12/25 for 60 yards, is bad.

40 minutes ago, Biggs said:

I thought 20 and 35 might do it. 

He was 18-33 at the end of last season. So his record has improved (slightly) in 2024.

If you don't fire him at 18-33, there's no reason to do so at 20-35.

4 minutes ago, jamesr said:

He was 18-33 at the end of last season. So his record has improved (slightly) in 2024.

If you don't fire him at 18-33, there's no reason to do so at 20-35.

Disagree.  The performance Sunday coming off what was effectively a mini bye, reinforced everything.   Woody bringing in Rodgers was a hail mary.  It was an admission of failure by the the GM and HC and the only way to save them was to chuck the 50 yard ball down to the endzone and hope for a miracle.   Offside, illegal motion on a hail mary is a firing offense.  

It's not fair to the players and the fans to trot this out every week.