1+1=2

32 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

While I know the board is all caught up in Salehs; departure, Rogers playing like crap, Ulbrich beign names interim and what if any impact will that make at all and above all else just how crappy of an OC Hackett is. The light in the tunnel is that Morgan Moses has a chance to come back and play this monday night and if we does we win. Its that simple.

Fight me!

It's a good call-out.  It's clear the young guy isn't ready and Moses playing substantially helps our chances.  

As for fighting, I bite and kick.

Tom Cruise Reaction GIF 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

While I know the board is all caught up in Salehs; departure, Rogers playing like crap, Ulbrich beign names interim and what if any impact will that make at all and above all else just how crappy of an OC Hackett is. The light in the tunnel is that Morgan Moses has a chance to come back and play this monday night and if we does we win. Its that simple.

Fight me!

penguin-slap.gif

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, SCRUNO said:

Olu will be fine. Someday. 

We dont need him today while he is not fine yet. We need a solid performance from the line so the other players can do what they are supposed to do. I doubt we see the undisciplined madness of previous weeks but if big Moses doesnt come back and part the red sea it wont matter. 

49 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Fight me!

We need Moses to part the damn defensive sea and let Breece see the path!

the bible GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

This is a kinder, gentler PeaceFish we're seeing these days. lol

My AI chat program isn't working so well these days.  Phil needs to call IT before I start yearning for real life and pondering murdering all the fleshies.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Bills bad run defense, shot in the ass from Woody, and Morgan Moses returning = Breece Hall’s game (finally)

This is exactly what I'm thinking too. Our run game is an issue and that is more on the line than the RB's imo. They performed better when Mo was playing. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jetspenguin said:

While I know the board is all caught up in Salehs; departure, Rogers playing like crap, Ulbrich beign named interim and what if any impact will that make at all and above all else just how crappy of an OC Hackett is. The light in the tunnel is that Morgan Moses has a chance to come back and play this monday night and if we does we win. Its that simple.

Fight me!

Giving me that colonialist math. That's what got Saleh fired. 

Let's just keep doin what we're doin. #Sarcasm

2 hours ago, Trotter said:

One post in and the corn flakes were pissed on - impressive

This is a team that hasn't made the playoffs in over a decade in year 5 of a 12 year plan by a GM hired by Adam Gase who is on his 3rd HC. The cornflakes come pre-pissed on.

• Haha 3