Jamal Adams >> Ahmad Gardener

I’m sorry but it’s just a fact 

both suck and can’t catch ints to save their life’s 

both are “all pro” because of stupid self given nick names (president) and self promotion 

Both are extremely one dimensional 

but at least Jamal went to war and put his body on the line for the team. At least he pretended to give a sh*t and be a leader on the field 

Ahmad is the softest most checked out “star” I’ve ever seen. Every play is a business decision or some BS complaining deflecting blame away from his sh*tty mistakes. He hold egregiously EVERY play. Never leads just looks apathetic. 

Probably my least favorite Jet. If we can get a 1st round pick for this bum you do it instantly.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

I’m sorry but it’s just a fact 

both suck and can’t catch ints to save their life’s 

both are “all pro” because of stupid self given nick names (president) and self promotion 

Both are extremely one dimensional 

but at least Jamal went to war and put his body on the line for the team. At least he pretended to give a sh*t and be a leader on the field 

Ahmad is the softest most checked out “star” I’ve ever seen. Every play is a business decision or some BS complaining deflecting blame away from his sh*tty mistakes. He hold egregiously EVERY play. Never leads just looks apathetic. 

Probably my least favorite Jet. If we can get a 1st round pick for this bum you do it instantly.

Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

Did the Jets make you angry yesterday?

Was it a Sunday Monday Thursday Thanksgiving Black Friday September October November December Sometimes Christmas sometimes Halloween sometimes Christmas Eve Never mid January or February? Never Easter almost always the last Thursday in April?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Of all the things you could make a thread about - this is what you woke up and wanted to discuss? 

You don’t think discussing the fact that our supposed #1 asset is completely tanking a worthy discussion point going into a potential rebuild?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Crusherer said:

He has gotten pretty lousy this year. Good players on really bad teams sometimes get worse. This team sucks worse than the sum of its parts, so makes sense the good parts suck too! 

He spent the offseason working on his golf swing and live streaming video games instead of honing his craft.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

He spent the offseason working on his golf swing and live streaming video games instead of honing his craft.

The NFL decided that the marketability of “sauce” was no longer there and decided to actually start to calling him for holding every play. 

52 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I mean another top 5 pick who’s turned into a  bust is worth discussing 

Just the latest” I can’t believe the best player in the draft fell to us.”🤣Remember when those idiots, the Texans, took Stingley over Sauce? Jermaine Johnson has more int’s over the last 2 years than Sauce does. Let that sink in for a minute.

1 minute ago, section314 said:

Just the latest” I can’t believe the best player in the draft fell to us.”🤣Remember when those idiots, the Texans, took Stingley over Sauce? Jermaine Johnson has more int’s over the last 2 years than Sauce does. Let that sink in for a minute.

Using a pick on a corner that high never made any sense especially with the defense Saleh was running. But then again, it seems like Woody drafted Gardner anyways.

• Upvote 1