The Best Record in New York

nj meadowlands

You see I still get amused that most Yankee fans say the Mets fans are obsessed with them yet all I see is Yankee fans here posting threads about the Mets- makes me laugh

Not all Faba.

Bob, Max (other than his new found love for Kazmir) along with a lot of other Yank fans have been ok.

The others are just upset we won't hang the "decimated" term on the team. I think the Yanks have been doing fine and we all know the big bat or starter is coming anyway.

Not all Faba.

Bob, Max (other than his new found love for Kazmir) along with a lot of other Yank fans have been ok.

In fairness to myself. If I didn't own this board and I wasn't so crazed with post counts, I wouldn't care all that much about Kazmir! :P

Soriano will be a Yankee again, after they decide Sheff needs surgery...IMO

Man I hope not. That is exactly the type of player they do not need. He can run that is good. But average defense and an all or nothing swing...not good.

They need high OBP guys that can run and play defense. (For the bottom of the order). The ARODS, Giambis and Jeters's of the world can drive them in.

Not all Faba.

The others are just upset we won't hang the "decimated" term on the team. I think the Yanks have been doing fine and we all know the big bat or starter is coming anyway.

I do not think the Yankees make a major trade, unless it is on their terms. Which means that no top prospect is traded, and the deal does not bring gobs of money on the Yankee payroll, unless it is for a bona-fied star, a stud.

Soriano does not fit that bill, although I bet he won't cost much in return.

YANKEES...33-21

METS........33-21

1) same record

2) I thought the Yankee fan motto was "we'll see come October"?

This is all directed at Southern Jet, who made the outlandish statements in March/April that the Mets would be better then the Yankees.

Yeah, right.;)

And why, exactly, is he incorrect? It is June 5th, is it not?

When the Mets opened the season at 9-2, or something, and were about 5 games better than the Yankees, he was in his element. Now, that the records are even, he is not around. So the posters here are getting the "needle" into him.

All in fun (I think ;) ).

When the Mets opened the season at 9-2, or something, and were about 5 games better than the Yankees, he was in his element. Now, that the records are even, he is not around. So the posters here are getting the "needle" into him.

It is all about busting chops- no one should take any of this too seriously

are u that freakin ignorant?

I made that statement in BEGINNING of season and wil lstand by it. I have disappeared because the Yankee fans at the time were saying 'Its EARLY, wait till end of year, you wil lsee'.

OK, fair. But what happens, thetool Yank fans as soon as yanks pull even (to thier credit) decide it isnt too EARLY to say 'Hey SJ, where are you""

Unfreakin real, expected by teenage fans, but I only was doing what I was asked. Make prediction early and wait till end of year.

pretty funny and childish of Yank fans to say, where are you when they were telling me its early, be quiet till end of year.

Pretty freakin funny,,, and borderline paranoid.

I made that statement in BEGINNING of season and wil lstand by it. I have disappeared because the Yankee fans at the time were saying 'Its EARLY, wait till end of year, you wil lsee'.

OK, fair. But what happens, thetool Yank fans as soon as yanks pull even (to thier credit) decide it isnt too EARLY to say 'Hey SJ, where are you""

Unfreakin real, expected by teenage fans, but I only was doing what I was asked. Make prediction early and wait till end of year.

pretty funny and childish of Yank fans to say, where are you when they were telling me its early, be quiet till end of year.

SJ

Sadly, it is par for the course when it comes to Yankees.

They believe they are the classiest fans out there, but in fact they are the worst.

"Jeter Swallows"

Remember those signs at fenway?

Hush up.

Barton

Have you ever been to that cesspool they calll fenway?

Is so, you would know exactly what a Boston Puke was....I include desert boy in that mix of Pukes

You obviously haven't been to Fenway in a while. The Fenway you remember is FAR different than the current day Fenway. Night and day, really. I think you would like it, truth be told.

And let's be real here. When it comes to Yankees/Sox - there is some "bad" behavior by both fan bases.

You obviously haven't been to Fenway in a while. The Fenway you remember is FAR different than the current day Fenway. Night and day, really. I think you would like it, truth be told.

And let's be real here. When it comes to Yankees/Sox - there is some "bad" behavior by both fan bases.

I'd hate it, I promise

And i have been there recently

No, I'm quite far from ignornant. I guess you can't see the fun part of this whole thing, just like it was from the day you first posted your prediction.

Tick...tick...tick...

But I guess you can't see this.

i made that statement on 4/7, ,Mets were 2-1 ,,, not 9-2...

and it was a prediction,, and boy did u get upset,,,hahahahaha

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16435&highlight=tick

I'd hate it, I promise

And i have been there recently

Okay.....you'd hate it, then.

I think he improvements they have made the past two years are incredible. There is still some bad points, however.

Grandstand seats still stink. Most of the seats were designed for petite men. Parking can cost $50 - $100 depending on the visiting team and the magnituide of the game. Boston - home of the best price gougers in the Nation.

i made that statement on 4/7, ,Mets were 2-1 ,,, not 9-2...

and it was a prediction,, and boy did u get upset,,,hahahahaha

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16435&highlight=tick

Why don't you read that entire thread first before making any statements about how upset other folks are?

You were unable to respond coherently to any of the posters who questioned you. And there were several posters who questioned/challenged you.

If any phsy. would read that thread he would recommend a straight jacket for you, along with a padded cell, your jibberish was so silly.

But you are able to tell how others felt at that time.

Right.:rolleyes:

Okay.....you'd hate it, then.

I tink he improvements they have made the past two years are incredible. There is still some bad points, however.

Grandstand seats still stink. Most of the seats were designed for petite men. Parking can cost $50 - $100 depending on the visiting team and the magnituide of the game. Boston - home of the best price gougers in the Nation.

I have been told that the view of the game from the seats on top of the "green monster" is incredible, and worth the price.

Why don't you read that entire thread first before making any statements about how upset other folks are?

You were unable to respond coherently to any of the posters who questioned you. And there were several posters who questioned/challenged you.

If any phsy. would read that thread he would recommend a straight jacket for you, along with a padded cell, your jibberish was so silly.

But you are able to tell how others felt at that time.

Right.:rolleyes:

nice try skippy,,

u couldnt handle a prediction during 1st few days of season and got bent out of shape (u must be 16) and then you try and bring it up when yanks get even with mets,, how freakin silly,,

like all the yank fans said 'wait till end of year'..

and how can anyone gert upset with a freakin prediction ,,its unreal how paranoid and immature yank fans are,,

like takin candy from a baby,,,

Archived