Jets | Ramsey working as No. 1 QB

FoxJet

and last week we were hearing we might be having a rookie starting-Senior makes a great point the camp ended last week and we heard nothing of this-does Ramsey have a proto-type of Madden 2007 and has himself running the offense?

Just saw a segment on Sports Center where they interviewed Mangini

who said there is still competition for the QB spot. Sal Palantonio also

quoted Mangini who said there won't be a decision on who will be

the QB until deep into training camp.

This was followed by Clayton who upon hearing what he said instead of

reading it on KFFL is only speculating on Ramsey because he doesn't

think Chad will be ready.

Just saw a segment on Sports Center where they interviewed Mangini

who said there is still competition for the QB spot. Sal Palantonio also

quoted Mangini who said there won't be a decision on who will be

the QB until deep into training camp.

This was followed by Clayton who upon hearing what he said instead of

reading it on KFFL is only speculating on Ramsey because he doesn't

think Chad will be ready.

Thank You.

Saw the same thing and Mangini stated open competition .

ESPN then went back to Clayton and pressed him for his take on the situation and all he said was that they would ensure Chad is fully recovered thus he felt Ramsey would be the opening day starter.

Anybody would say the exact same thing.

I'm loving it already. After years of Herm wearing all his thoughts on his sleeve and them verbalizing them to whoever would listen - this is great stuff. He should grab Flutie and declare him #1 next week.

Even if we get our nads kicked in, it won't be because everybody in the world knew how to prepare for the New York Jets.

Muwahahahahahahahaha.

:cheers:

****ing right baby.

King Ramsey all the way, even though this is complete BS because with Shotty and Mangini it is an open competition. I'm just hoping Shotty sees what I see, a #1 starting QB whose talent was wasted away by a piss poor OLine and Coaching Staff in Washington.

Muwahahahahahahahaha.

:cheers:

****ing right baby.

King Ramsey all the way, even though this is complete BS because with Shotty and Mangini it is an open competition. I'm just hoping Shotty sees what I see, a #1 starting QB whose talent was wasted away by a piss poor OLine and Coaching Staff in Washington.

LOL....Skins fans for years made the same excuses before finally giving in to reality and admitting there is very little pluses to Ramsey's game.

Good arm nullified by poor decision making, happy feet, high INT rate, taking too many sacks.

You know things are bad when you are a 5yr vet and "frustrated" in mini camp.

I saw that same report on ESPN, clayton is usually pretty good, but what the heck was he babbling about in that report.??? All four were with the 1st team during mini camp at one point or another, he must have showed up during Ramsey's turn ! Guess it was just another reporter digging for a story !!!

Chad in 06-07 :cheers:

Archived