Happy Birthday PennyBoyWonder

PatsFanTX

closet jet fans? still can't figure out why Pats fans would spend so much time in a Jets site

:Nuts:

You have not figured it out yet?

Unlike the rest of you, Max pays us to be here so he can sell premium memberships at $55 dollars a pop. $55 and you can surf Patriot fan free. Small Fee right?

A small comission to us and he rakes in the big bucks.

They did, but he injured it when he was unwrapping it.

That is why you leave some corners of the wrapping paper loosely or unwrapped.

To allow kids and blue hairs easy access.

Happy Birthday Chad.

Can't wait for Chad to prove you all WRONG.

:cheers:

I hear that .....how sweet would that be. like to see what the Pats fans would do if Brady got hurt.....they would crap themselves.

Chad in 06-07

:cheers:

I hear that .....how sweet would that be. like to see what the Pats fans would do if Brady got hurt.....they would crap themselves.

in 06-07

Chad plays all 16 and Brady gets hurt. Man that would make for some good posting!

Mumbles isn't so much fun when the Pats stumble to a 5 win season!

Brady never gets hurt.

He's a tough QB.

so that operation he had in the off season was what,lipo suction?The ALL get hurt every single one who plays-Marino was a lot like Brady(or visa versa) with his ability to avoid the big hit and then...boom that achiles explodes and he never was the same

Wow, Pennyboy is only one day older than me. The only difference is both of my shoulders are still in tact and I can throw a football more than 10 feet.

The Jets are prepared to offer you a 7 year - $64 million deal. Stay by the phone today.

I'll wait for that call. I will take half that much and be a Jet by the end of the week.

It's pretty easy. All you have to do is suit up for a game or two, get knocked around, hand the ball off to Curtis Martin then wave a towel the rest of the year.

Archived