"Can't nobody block me."

Alk

Discuss...

19772835.jpg

I know this is a joke thread. But man what an important year it is for this kid. He can play his way to another contract or play his way out of football.

Damn you Bradway, damn you.

This whole "Cant nobody block me" quote from Drob 2 yrs ago is just stupid. It was taken out of context!

What Drob really said was "Cant nobody block me from getting to the buffet table after the game".

Get it right people!

This whole "Cant nobody block me" quote from Drob 2 yrs ago is just stupid. It was taken out of context!

What Drob really said was "Cant nobody block me from getting to the buffet table after the game".

Get it right people!

Mangini can. He was a NT in college, why doesn't he sign himself up as a player/coach, after all he's fatter than any of his players and he could take up a lot of space.

Mangini can. He was a NT in college, why doesn't he sign himself up as a player/coach, after all he's fatter than any of his players and he could take up a lot of space.

Hi sweetie, I see you're still vehemently and indubidibly defending my honor here. I'll see you soon, and don't forget to bring more hot sauce. You know I just can't get in the mood until I have the hot sauce.

3-4 or 4-3, makes little difference. Hes's till making top dollar. Past time to produce, be a big-time run-stopper, be part of a pass rush, and keep blockers off the LBs. He's got this year, or he will be elsewhere next season. If he cannot get with the program for a head coach who played the same position in college, it's over for him here. You can at least be hopeful.

DROB has to step up and start performing like a 4th pick and someone we gave up draft picks and moved up for. Expectations are a matter of how much invested in you so the bar has to be higher for him.

per JetsConfidential, D-Rob actually played over 80 snaps at NT last season. Not saying he will be a success there this year but it won't be a totally new postion either.

The guys a Jet people, if you root against him you are rooting against the Jets. Live with it while hes here.

Hey Rajensen 088..post your picture on the website and let's get a look..see .I know your a fatass, sitting in front of a keyboard all day doing things I don't want to even think about.. Lets make a bet ,if the Jets go at least .500 you must ban yourself for life from this site... if they don't I will do the same..you on!!

:box:

If I'm not mistaken, that was a quote from Warren Sapp after watching film of D-Rob that some posters repeated.

I think that's correct. Then shortly after that, the entire Jet Nation ejaculated all over themselves.

Wasn’t there a poster over at JI that called him a “bowling ball with butcher knives” when he was drafted?

Correct me if I am wrong, or name the poster if I was right.

unless warren sapp posts at JI you are wrong

i don't care what anyone says unless the guy is dead or in jail no one can say for sure that a 24 year old player is a bust

It took him 18 years to get his first Super Bowl ring...we got the right guy Petie

So you would rather have Eric Mangini than Bill Cowher?

For a moment I'm going to pretend like you have put any thought into that statement. Compare the QB's Cowher has had to Tom Brady. Neil O'Donnel, Kordell Stewart, Tommy Maddox, Mike Tomczak, Jim Miller, Charlie Batch and Ben Roethlisberger. Only until Cowher got Big Ben did he win a title. Not taking away anything from Belichik but he didn't win anything as a Head Coach until he got Tom Brady. Moral of the story is that you can be a great coach but you still need at least a very good QB to win a Super Bowl.

let's be honest Cowher wouldn't be as successful in NY

does anyone really believe the NY media would be nice to a guy who lost that many AFC CHampionship games at home?

he would be skewered and rightfully so

the guy is a blue collar small market coach that fits well with a blue collar small market

unless warren sapp posts at JI you are wrong

i don't care what anyone says unless the guy is dead or in jail no one can say for sure that a 24 year old player is a bust

Bit I agree. I am not ready to call him a bust yet. This year is put up or shut up time though. He has a lot to prove this season. If he is lost in the 3-4 he won't be back. And with the price they paid for him that would make him a HUGE bust.

For a moment I'm going to pretend like you have put any thought into that statement. Compare the QB's Cowher has had to Tom Brady. Neil O'Donnel, Kordell Stewart, Tommy Maddox, Mike Tomczak, Jim Miller, Charlie Batch and Ben Roethlisberger. Only until Cowher got Big Ben did he win a title. Not taking away anything from Belichik but he didn't win anything as a Head Coach until he got Tom Brady. Moral of the story is that you can be a great coach but you still need at least a very good QB to win a Super Bowl.

If the idiot DB from Indy just runs to the sideline ..it's over but Ben tackles him. Ben played awful in every playoff game he has played in...Pitt's defense won that Super Bowl...I'll take my shot with Mangini "little Pete"

Archived