jets related help

joewilly

move it if you must mods but I need a name for my boat relating to the jets, & this is where the best jetfans hang out

all I need now is a cool name & this boat will REPRESENT! I gotta green top,green stripe,green bottom paint on a white boat. all fabric & paint was done in jet green. I'm getting the the bucket seatcovers done in same green with the jets logo on em

i'm giving serious thought to jetnation, maybe "the island jetfan"

any logo's etc for a better look? thanks in advance

note to tx: noodle anything will not be printed on my boat ;)

I named my boat after kevin....

Tailgating Ma'Wae

I will pay you $150 if you rename it JetNation.com.

Sorry Joewilly...she looks better in the boat and her Ocean is closer to our targert market.

thats a better name for a sunkin ship..:P

:) :) :) :) :) bingo sp.

i'll check with the mrs but not sure she's gonna want sperm spelled out on the side.

max, If I decide to go with it, it'll be my contribution. can you email me the logo so I can print it off. my initial thought is poor resale value though ;)

I will pay you $150 if you rename it JetNation.com.

Sorry Joewilly...she looks better in the boat and her Ocean is closer to our targert market.

:) :) :) :) I can't argue with ya there max. I don't want any players name bren cause since we have no cheerleaders, i'm not currently stalkin anyone jet related & it would suck for me if he change teams.

BOLLYBOAT

So simple. So cool.

thats hilarious fred, & so you

tell ya what since he has a better chance of opening a restaurant here called bollyburgers than he does remaining a jet, i'll give it some thought

sperm- the mrs thought "she got the house" was a better name..sorry

surf & fake turf.......thats pretty funny you bastid ;)

"The Jocks Trap"

"The Sack Exchange"

"Green Fever"

"Gang Green Fever"

"Endzone Bound"

"Jetsetting"

"NYJ"

"Superbowl or Bust"

Oh, I give up.....

thanks baamf "jets setters" I like it!!!!!

Max, if I go with this & not jetsnation.com I will personally pay a visit to the other jets fan on this island & tell him about this site

oh & if you see faba around, could you please kick him square in the nuts for me? thanks in advance :) :) :)

I will pay you $100 if you name it JetNation.com and use our logo!

I don't know if you had heard or not but they don't have the internet on Gilligan's Island and last I checked, they had all left the island anyway. So after joewilly completes his "three hour tour" there won't be anyone there to see it.

Archived