Jets | Pennington not sure when he'll return to camp

FoxJet

A few years back Pennington lost his father in law to illness.It was reported.My thought is why wouldnt they tell you now? Chad returns home aunt ill or whatever.Knowing this organization he is hurt.A major press conference will be called announcing his retirement.

A black cloud hangs over this organization for some unknown reason.Many say Joe Namath sold his soul to the devil.

A few years back Pennington lost his father in law to illness.It was reported.My thought is why wouldnt they tell you now? Chad returns home aunt ill or whatever.Knowing this organization he is hurt.A major press conference will be called announcing his retirement.

A black cloud hangs over this organization for some unknown reason.Many say Joe Namath sold his soul to the devil.

Uhh, ok there Mr. Daytime emmy.

Its just the fact that he doesn't know when he is coming back.

Sold his soul? To the devil? How? Why?

Plz elaborate, I've never heard this before.

its from the movie little nicky, dan marino is in hell to negioate for a SB ring and he offers the devil his soul for a SB ring and the devil goes "your to nice to be in hell" and than dan goes "you did it for namath" and than the devil goes "he was coming here anyway"

its from the movie little nicky, dan marino is in hell to negioate for a SB ring and he offers the devil his soul for a SB ring and the devil goes "your to nice to be in hell" and than dan goes "you did it for namath" and than the devil goes "he was coming here anyway"

That's pretty funny.

I only go to midnite showings of old black & white Bergman films at rep theaters, so this is all a revelation to me.

Tonight on Sportscenter or CBS or w.e the hell I was watching when I got back from the Giants game it said that he would not play Saturday...interesting.

Looks like Ramsey will get the start since he's been performing well this week.

Looks like Ramsey will get the start since he's been performing well this week.

Where did you read/hear that Ramsey is performing well?

He has not.

btw, I went over to ji to see what KRL says, but I dont see any of his tc reports. Is he not doing them, or are they charging people to read them?

He has not.

btw, I went over to ji to see what KRL says, but I dont see any of his tc reports. Is he not doing them, or are they charging people to read them?

Who is krl? JI does charge for their reports.

KRL was another dude who goes to camp and was putting reports on the board last year. Very clinical stuff, very dry, a boring read imo, but still he gave some good info. Maybe they moved his posts to the premium board to entice people to join.

He has not.

Almost everyday he's been getting some sort of praise from either the website or newspapers...that's where.

Here about how Mangini has been impressed by Ramsey on his PC yesterday. Go to NYJ.com and put it on at 3:35.

Granted, I dont scour the papers and the net for every article, but I am just not seeing it where he is supposedly doing well.

"Quarterback Patrick Ramsey led the quartet today, followed by Brooks Bollinger and Kellen Clemens. As anticipated, Mangini had the quarterbacks working in and out of team drills at random"

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/articles/show_article?short_name=news&article_id=834

http://www.nfldraftblitz.com/index.php?c=2&a=915

Pennington was scheduled to work yesterday with the starting offense, based on Mangini's four-man quarterback rotation. Patrick Ramsey and Brooks Bollinger wound up sharing the first-team reps, which are at a premium because of the daily rotation.

Mangini wants to take a good look at Ramsey and Bollinger against the Redskins, so it's possible that Pennington might be limited even if he does make the trip.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/story/444518p-374357c.html

The praisie hasnt exactly been flowing in- I think Fiedler looked better in camp last year than Ramsey has this year. I think that, assuming CP stays healthy and is the starter, Ramsey is locked in a battle to be the 2 or 3.

And, with a little more seasoning, Clemens is going to leave him in a trail of dust.

But, he still a few pre-season games to prove himself.

Archived