I just got back from the game...

Preston Howley III

Well...

We won one in spite of not having a running game, and we lost one because we don't have a running game.

We gotta get a running game. \:D/

Thank you to Uncle Tony and Duane and all the other DeJeterates for the great tailgate and for being cool hosts. Thanks to Max, too.

Thank you to 124 for hooking me up with the ticket.

I'm going to bed. Good night. ;)

I'm pissed that we lost and a stupid ****ing play call with 15 seconds to go to bomb it down field from the 50...you throw 15-20 yards down the field then either run up and spike it or get out of bounds and THEN you try to reach the endzone. Period.

Great time with JetMoses in 124, we had it roaring. Great time as well with Duane, Tony & the De-Jeterates, thanks again for the hospitality guys. Max, great seeing you again bro. Faba, Bob, JetFanFL, Senior, ChefJet, DocJet, Jetcane & everyone else a great time and great meeting you all. Great seeing you SPJets & Tabor again.

I'll have my report card up either late tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

**** the Pats.

Jet Mo --

Good seeing you today. Good time at the tailgate. Here are my highlights for the day:

• Bill walks up to a certain Patsie fan poster and shakes her hand then says, I am Bill - Jet Fan Florida. Said Patsie poster didn't realize he was saying his user name. She responds with her name and then follows it up with Patriots fan - Mass. You probably had to be there but it was funny.
  • Also another highlight was when Thor asked me if I called his girlfriend a hooker. To which I replied, actually I think I did.
  • Meeting Boozer at a rest stop on the Garden State Parkway is not something I would recommend. When I said let's meet there and make the exchange I thought we were talking money for tickets. Never again.
  • Going on the field with the Harley guys before the game was incredible. Will post some pitcures soon. Man I can't wait for those press passes, lol.

Really good seeing everyone! Thanks for coming out. Thanks to Harley for being so kind once again!

JetMo-

Nice meeting you today. You gotta work on getting some green in your wardrobe. Maybe Max can hook you up with some nice JetNation threads.

Why are you guys always spending my money? #-o

Todd great seeing you today. I look forward to reading your new book.

"Marrying Up".

Almost 3 hours just to get to the GWB. What a mess.

Great to meet everyone today; Max, JetMoses, Baumer and Fox, Garb. Bob shaved, so I didn't recognise him, spjets, GreenGal, JetCane, Senior and JFF. I know I'm leaving people out.

Edit: Sorry, Frank.

Max, I wish I was lying and pocketed the cash, but I had to eat mine as well. Couldn't give them away. Sorry I didn't make it back to 11c after the game, but my girlfriend wasn't feeling so good, and I was dead tired.

Did anyone catch Adam Sandler, Kevin James and Joe Namath having fun on the sidelines before the game? Got some pretty cool pics of that. I'll post them when I have a chance.

Thanks to the DeJeterates for some great food and beer. We had a blast.

Max, I wish I was lying and pocketed the cash, but I had to eat mine as well. Couldn't give them away. Sorry I didn't make it back to 11c after the game, but my girlfriend wasn't feeling so good, and I was dead tired.

Yeah likely story. I will meet you after the game with your money. Gotcha!

:---)

Nice meeting you though! Glad you guys made it!

so did certain female Pats fan faint when she met this guy Bill? Inquiring minds want to know....

It was like a peace summit. Arafat was there and he really had a calming influence. It will be like a Dr. Phil episode on this board from now on. A lot less fighting and a lot more hugging!

MAX, thanks for the magnets...i'll hand them out at work..LOL..

great tailgate, and was great finally meeting MAX, FABA,BOB, GREENGAL, GARB..(very cool even though she roots for the pats)...Jetmoses, the florida crew...Thor...(man was MAX trashing you about the tix).hahaha.....sorry for who ever i didnt mention...im tired ..lol..i'll edit later..

I feel bad for my buddy Tinstar who was raped by the chatroom fast-typing contingent society yesterday

I saw him something in a thread about leaving. I looked at a bunch of posts but I couldn't figure out what happened. The chat room -- makes sense now.

The chat room is like a dark alley down town. We have a deal with the thugs. They control it and we won't police it except on nights we chat with Beat Reporters.

So people please be warned -- stay out of the chat room. There are some bad people in there. And they are doing very bad things! Gotta run, heading into the chat room now.

It was great meeting everyone- but somehow i didnt get introduced to sp, although I was prolly standing right next to you at some point. Sorry I missed meeting you.

You shook his hand at the end of the night! You said goodnight sweetie to him. I just assumed you knew him. lol.

It was great meeting everyone- but somehow i didnt get introduced to sp, although I was prolly standing right next to you at some point. Sorry I missed meeting you.

yeah...same here..it wasnt til right before you were leaving that i found out it was you...LOL>.

Again thanks for the Classic Harley crew for their hospitality with food and drinks- I could use one of those leather chairs for my house.

Good meeting up with all that showed up -all good people from jetnation- Garb is really a nice person do not believe tha act she shows on the internet!

I saw him something in a thread about leaving. I looked at a bunch of posts but I couldn't figure out what happened. The chat room -- makes sense now.

The chat room is like a dark alley down town. We have a deal with the thugs. They control it and we won't police it except on nights we chat with Beat Reporters.

So people please be warned -- stay out of the chat room. There are some bad people in there. And they are doing very bad things! Gotta run, heading into the chat room now.

guess who the moderator was?....hint;think Keystone Cops or Gallagher the cop from the Little Rascals is even more appropriate LOL-somebody find me a graphic

yeah...same here..it wasnt til right before you were leaving that i found out it was you...LOL>.

Okay, so you were standing next to max when i shook your hands and said g'nite?

At least I now have a face to go with the screename

Much thanks to Harley for a sweet tailgate

as always it was a lovely time! it was grand to meet all those that i hadnt met before and nice to see people i had met before! :D

2 1/2 hours to get over the GW... and that is only because i made a move ... and went on the lower level... otherwise it would have been at least another hour...!

OY!

home by 1:20... up at 5:30...

i am a bit tired...

HEY... any one else not use sunscreen on themselves or those that they were in charge of??????? :lol:

i look like rudolph today!

as always it was a lovely time! it was grand to meet all those that i hadnt met before and nice to see people i had met before! :D

2 1/2 hours to get over the GW... and that is only because i made a move ... and went on the lower level... otherwise it would have been at least another hour...!

OY!

home by 1:20... up at 5:30...

i am a bit tired...

HEY... any one else not use sunscreen on themselves or those that they were in charge of??????? :lol:

i look like rudolph today!

I know someone who is a tad red today and not to thrilled to be in school after getting home at 10:15.

Glad you had a good time GG. I will have to catch you next time when I have a sitter for the kids.;)

I know someone who is a tad red today and not to thrilled to be in school after getting home at 10:15.

Glad you had a good time GG. I will have to catch you next time when I have a sitter for the kids.;)

yes ...i had a lovely time!

it would be grand to see you , jfbm... just let me know when you are going!!

:)

If I EVER hear a Jets fan complain about traffic going in and out of Gillette Stadium - I will 1) laugh in their face 2) punch them in the face 3) have a drunken Pats fan pee on them. Honestly, I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH MISERABLE TRAFFIC IN MY LIFE.....and I live in Boston!!!!!!!!!! Never again. Got home at 2:30am. Strolled into work at 9:50am. I'll never do a day trip to the Meadowlands again.

Yep. Max's clone was looking quite lobster-like afterward. I'm glad I thought ahead.

Sorry we missed you, JFBM.

Archived