Welcome to the Yankee Elimination Party...

Jet/BosoxFan

Time for my yearly tradition...you know the drill

New York, New York

Start spreading the news

I'm leaving today

I want to be a part of it, New York, New York

These vagabond shoes

Are longing to stray

And make a brand new start of it

New York, New York

I want to wake up in the city that never sleeps

To find I'm king of the hill, top of the heap

These little town blues

Are melting away

I'll make a brand new start of it

In old New York

If I can make it there

I'll make it anywhere

It's up to you, New York, New York.

I want to wake up in the city that never sleeps

To find I'm king of the hill, top of the heap

These little town blues

Are melting away

I'll make a brand new start of it

In old New York

If I can make it there

I'll make it anywhere

It's up to you, New York, New York.

bwa-hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

you're right they deserve everything they get but i won't listen to boston losers.

any smart boston fan would realize the sillyness of them celebrating in this thread about the Yankees losing in the playoffs.

so let the stupid ones let themselves be known

This team of chokers blew your joke team off the field in 5 games. Go back into whatever hole you crawled out of. you have no right to say anything.

Your posts are really annoying the **** out of me lately.

YES, the Yankees did choke, but how about giving the Tigers a little credit? You just got your ass kicked. It's not like the Yanks were playing a little league team out there. Not one post from you have I seen you say the Tigers were the better team.

Your posts are really annoying the **** out of me lately.

YES, the Yankees did choke, but how about giving the Tigers a little credit? You just got your ass kicked. It's not like the Yanks were playing a little league team out there. Not one post from you have I seen you say the Tigers were the better team.

The tigers are NOT the better team. the better team lost.

this team deserves to be made fun of guys, this is the easiest road to the world series the Yankees have had in this recent dynasty, and they ****ed it up

Yup. Im ashamed of this team. What a pile of choking losers. Almost as bad as the Red Sux.

You got me there.

I would rather give up my World Series victory than finish in third place.

I've seen 4 world titles in my lifetime (3 more then you) i could care less about what a boston loser is gonna say after a few bad playoff years in a row. I know the yankees won't finish in 3rd place next year. you don't know that about boston.

I'm seen 4 world titles in my lifetime (3 more then you) i could care less about what a boston loser is gonna say after a few bad playoff years in a row. I know the yankees won't finish in 3rd place next year. you don't know that about boston.

WRONG.

I have never seen a world title in my lifetime.

Unless you count the Cardinals and Astros getting swept in the World Series. Which I wouldn't. That is more like a moral victory.

Why is it that all yankee haters sound like boston fans lol.

Just because I made fun of your $200 million choke job is no reason for you to personally attack me.

You can make fun of my team and its $90 million payroll that sucked bad enough to earn the 3rd pick in the draft, but come on man, do NOT mistake me with a BlowSux fan.

I have seen 6 rings in my lifetime. I also lived through the 80's and the abortions that we put on the field. I know money doesn't buy rings. Dave Winfield has been reborn in the name or Alex Rodriguez. He is bringing this team down and has been for more than one post season. Everyone has a share in the ALDS failure, buthe holds the most pathetic effort out of anyone making his kind of money. Red Sux fans can come in and bash. Thats just fine. You didnt make the playoffs, and your legacy in the last century is bad enough where you are used to choke jobs like we just did. So shut the fawk up and buy a mirror. We could field the same team next year and finish in first place. You on the other hand will be fighting for 3rd.

Just because I made fun of your $200 million choke job is no reason for you to personally attack me.

You can make fun of my team and its $90 million payroll that sucked bad enough to earn the 3rd pick in the draft, but come on man, do NOT mistake me with a BlowSux fan.

Point Taken sir

You Yankee fans do realize that the Detroit Tigers led the Majors in ERA and their pitching staff starting rotation through the pen was vastly superior to thae Yanks, right? And you do know what wins championships, right?

Jeremy Bonderman was a phenom when he came up, and nothing has really changed about him. Justin Verlander was an all-star game snub and should win rookie of the year. Kenny Rogers is the stopper. Anyone who doubted the Tigers seems to have been given a rude awakening.

Archived