Congrats Folks

PatsFanTX

To use SoFla's line after the first Pats-Jets game:

Brady was the better QB on the field yesterday.

PennyBoy QB rating: 76.3

Brady QB rating: 84.8

That's the old Tex...throw their reasoning back in their face.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To use SoFla's line after the first Pats-Jets game:

Brady was the better QB on the field yesterday.

PennyBoy QB rating: 76.3

Brady QB rating: 84.8

That is why most stats mean nothing- wins are what counts and one player does not win or lose a game -that is why you have 53 man rosters.

That is why most stats mean nothing- wins are what counts and one player does not win or lose a game -that is why you have 53 man rosters.

True.

Chad managed the game. Nothing more or nothing less. His one mistake, was negated by Coleman's strip of Gabriel.

That's plagerism faba.;)

I knew I remember someone stating that fact.

Look at Cincy yesterday -they rang up over 500 yards against San Diego and still lost by 8 points. Palmer had a great game too bad it is a team game and Bengals defense stunk.

That was a huge win for the organization in general...now we have one more big game coming and that's against the Bears at home,

you heard it here first guys...the Jets win the game against the Bears, and they will end up wining the Division.......

Yepper.... And it has to sting that the last two times the Pats lost 2 straight it has been at the hands of a Pennington QB'd team in your house.

Hey if this Patriots loss to Chadwick and the Jets launches another back-to-back title run - I will just have to stomach it.

Hey if this Patriots loss to Chadwick and the Jets launches another back-to-back title run - I will just have to stomach it.

Don't kid yourself

These Pats are on the downside......things only get worse

Think of the Pats as a 32 year old RB. They still think they have it, but in reality, they're just a shell of their former self

Don't kid yourself

These Pats are on the downside......things only get worse

Think of the Pats as a 32 year old RB. They still think they have it, but in reality, they're just a shell of their former self

There is some truth there.

With cap room and two firsts, plus a young roster, the Patriots are not too far from contender status either.

BTW they are alot closer to the top then the Jets.

BTW they are alot closer to the top then the Jets.

How could that be?

The just got DOMINATED by the Jets

I don't care what the scoreboard says, the Pats were flat out dominated yesterday

And that makes them closer to the top?

Your opinion is worthless

How could that be?

The just got DOMINATED by the Jets

I don't care what the scoreboard says, the Pats were flat out dominated yesterday

And that makes them closer to the top?

Your opinion is worthless

Are you just figuring this out? LOL

In other news, the Jets beat the Patsys.

Sorry to all you Gaytriots Fans But you got your A$$es handed to Ya all I can say is HHHHAAAAAAAAAAA SUCKERSSSS better luck next time LOSERSSSSS .........Oh wait I forgot, we beat the piss out of you guys at HOME hahahahahaha that makes it even better.

Life is good today - except for Pastsie Trolls

Yes, but they gave us permission to feel good about this win- like we needed them to tell us that LOL

I get it, Faba. I am a disinterested Sox Fan ;)

and you know what Garb-it isn't even about "giving it back" to Pats fans here for me today (which God knows you guys deserve) but more about where WE'RE going as an organization ya know? It just feels good today

and you know what Garb-it isn't even about "giving it back" to Pats fans here for me today (which God knows you guys deserve) but more about where WE'RE going as an organization ya know? It just feels good today

Lets get something straight here. I have NEVER gloated after a Pats victory over the Jets. I find it in poor taste - and especially so on a Jest board. I also go out of my way to congratulate the victor when my team loses to the Jets. So, the "you guys" thing does not apply to me. I give certain individuals negative posts and Lord knows I've called Herm Edwards a clown on more than occasion.....but c'mon now.

Yes, I do know how it feels. It feels awesome. Enjoy it.

Lets get something straight here. I have NEVER gloated after a Pats victory over the Jets. I find it in poor taste - and especially so on a Jest board. I also go out of my way to congratulate the victor when my team loses to the Jets. So, the "you guys" thing does not apply to me. I give certain individuals negative posts and Lord knows I've called Herm Edwards a clown on more than occasion.....but c'mon now.

Agreed. And Garb, you are the most objective Patriot fan here.

I give certain individuals negative posts and Lord knows I've called Herm Edwards a clown on more than occasion.....but c'mon now.

Calling Herm Edwards a clown is not a negative. It actually endears you to us Jets fans ;)

Archived