Jets | D. Robertson named AFC Defensive Player of the Week

Smizzy

Jets | D. Robertson named AFC Defensive Player of the Week

Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:09:24 -0800

Eric Allen, of NewYorkJets.com, reports New York Jets DL Dewayne Robertson has been named the American Football Conference's Defensive Player of the Week after racking up six tackles and one sack in Week 10.

:cheers:

Nice to see D-Rob playing well. I had mentioned in a thread during the week that I'd heard two reports of D-Robs play improving as the season has gone on. Last week was definitely one of his best games thus far.

Yeah, maybe now we can get off DRob's ass..It took awhile to take to good coaching and now D player of the week...praise where praise is due.. and while I'm at it no more 4-3 vs 3-4. Play the defense that helps us win.. While I'm here no more speculation about Coles not liking EM, obvious from his quotes after the game how he feels toward the coach. Do you ever hear NFL guys talking about winning for the coach??..NO.. Hey he is a tough guy to play for but players will work hard for a guy they know busts his ass every week like Mangini..If you can't trust Mangini now go get professional help, this guy has the Right Stuff..period

He's played in over 60 games.

He's had two good games over that span.

He has sucked tremendously in the vast majority of games he has played.

Open your eyes.

SURE TX, BUT HE WHUPPED THAT PATRIOTS ASS DIDN'T HE..DAN KOPPEN GOT SMOKED BIG TIME..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let's summarize TX's week so far.

Jets 17 - Pats 14.

TX crawls back to JI.

JN beats him to a pulp as payback for 4 years of trollish posting.

Pats sign Testaverde.

DRob named defensive player of the week.

:)

Add noodle arm Chad Pennington takes down the Pats.

Let's summarize TX's week so far.

Jets 17 - Pats 14.

TX crawls back to JI.

JN beats him to a pulp as payback for 4 years of trollish posting.

Pats sign Testaverde.

DRob named defensive player of the week.

:)

When will TX's nightmare end. HEY TX don't do it , It's not worth it .STEP AWAY FROM THE LEDGE............OK now jump ,I was just waiting for those cars to move down there .No need to Stain the floor when there is plenty of dumpsters down there.

I agree, he had a very good game on Sunday against the Pats.

But 2 good games out of 60 is still pretty pathetic.

You have to admit he is starting to play better each week with better coaching now in place. Face it tx, your phrases are becoming very thin....you still have the nugent thing however...but that was dumbass herm.

0fd00545-6a91-4e79-9d87-18b29a2ace2.jpg

Even the jets' dlineman's jerseys were clean that day, we really kicked their a$$es to the mud!:yahoo:

Oh, and congrats Drob, you more than earned it on Sunday. Thank you for helping to make this one of the best weeks of my life in the past few years.

You are really a dumbass, aren't you.

How many Pro Bowls does DFat have compared to Seymour?

What about Wilfat? You have said on many occasions Wilfat is the better player, how many DPOW's does he have?

And what about the rumor that he has Mangold's number tattooed to his chest.....this from what I hear might be permanent

by the way Gil Brandt was on Sirius NFL Radio and was asked about Robertson, he said that after viewing the tape of Pats/Jets Drob had "the best Defensive tackle game of any player at the position this season to date"

i crap you not

Well, he might be right. I think they forgot to double team him this game and he was like 3 yards back in the backfield on some plays just blowing back the C right off the snap. I've never seen that from him before...except in the San Diego playoff game when he was pissed that he had a false start...remember that play? He has the potential, he just needs to be motivated.

Archived