Wearing my Jets colors with pride this week!!

JonEJet

Seems like i am wearing green every day lately

An I am getting alot of J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets chants

People know the Jets are for real...lots of compliments this week

Sure beats the hell out of last year!!:yahoo:

yeah, I hear ya, i'm not even embarrassed to take the boat out these days.

i just have a funny feeling we'll beat the bears. qb's have a lot to do with the outcome of a game & I think advantage chad

I'm getting a lot of heat wearing Jet green this week in the 2nd city. But for the first time in a long time, people aren't looking at me like I'm crazy and I haven't had a single prediction of "we're going to kick your azz Sunday." It's nice to have a little respect for the green.

::GoJets:

I wear my Jets stuff all the time. Even when that friggin' dufus of a HC was blowing games the players on the field had won, & through 1, 3, and 4-win seasons. And these bandwaggoners call MY loyalty to the team into question?

Wear your Jets green. Wear it always. Wear it with pride. And if they're not winning, you can complain about it (as any caring fan should), but grow a pair & wear your Jets green anyway.

I ALWAYS wear my Jets colors proudly, whether the team is winning or not.

Good man Troll. I'm there as well and it really stands out in this city. I'm very accustomed to the good natured (I think) abuse this stuff brings. Wearing my Jets tie at work particularly gets a lot of comments.

How can anybody can seriously call a Jets fan a bandwagon jumper?

LOL!!! And you haven't won anything of significance! Jets fans bring new meaning to the word Band Wagon! LOL!!!!

I can provide the list of all 7 Pats fans prior to Tom Brady's rookie year...

The Pats are a true definition of BANDWAGON....

And if you notice, 4 of the 6 Jets boards each get more traffic and posts than any Pats board...

Tell me, how many sell outs did the Pats have before Brady?

According to my math, at least 64 games PRIOR to Brady becoming the starting QB.

You feel like a complete dumbass now GM?;)

The Patriots streak of consecutive sellouts is currently 126 games and began in 1994, the year that Robert Kraft purchased the franchise. The streak includes all preseason, regular season and postseason games since Sept. 4, 1994. If the Patriots sell out every game again this season, the streak will extend to 136 consecutive games by the end of the 2006 regular season.

For the last 12 years, the Patriots have capped their season ticket sales to assure non-season ticket holders an opportunity to purchase tickets to individual games. The Patriots season ticket waiting list remains in excess of 50,000 fans.

And in those years you had zero SB victories...

If you want to get down to brass tacks, shall we have a full discussion about 1987-1993? I am sure we both could share stories of those wonderful years. Nothing better than arguing over 2 bottom feeder teams.;):bag:

I can provide the list of all 7 Pats fans prior to Tom Brady's rookie year...

The Pats are a true definition of BANDWAGON....

And if you notice, 4 of the 6 Jets boards each get more traffic and posts than any Pats board...

I've seen PLENTY of empty seats at the Meadowlands during Jest games. Please....

Lets keep it real here, k? If your team continues to improve....and does indeed play meaningful, playoff's implication type games....and say they make the playoff's....and Gawd forbid get to a SB.....trust me, you'll be fighting off the bandwagoners. It's the price a fan pays for its team successs.

I've seen PLENTY of empty seats at the Meadowlands during Jest games. Please....

Lets keep it real here, k? If your team continues to improve....and does indeed play meaningful, playoff's implication type games....and say they make the playoff's....and Gawd forbid get to a SB.....trust me, you'll be fighting off the bandwagoners. It's the price a fan pays for its team successs.

The Jets winning will trump any bandwagon concerns for me personally.

Who cares about questionable fans, who has the time?

The more people who are rooting for the Jets means more people to toast when the Jets bring it on home.

Archived