It's Official, the Jets have Cheerleaders

Cant Hackett

I have never quoted anybody's sig before but thats awesome! "Why don't we have lesbian cheerleaders"?

Classic... After y'all kill us this weekend and forget about us, I am stealing that for my two message boards here!!!

I like yours too. "We can't win, but our cheerleaders are better looking than yours!!"

I guess we're both sick F's

So, 124, about your signature "Let Nugent kick Mangini"...

What's the point? He wouldn't fly very far. In fact, I doubt he'd even notice that something hit him. Pff...Noodle leg.

Nugent can make 50 and 52 yarders. He proved it at Ohio State. Just because he missed one 53 yarder last year doesn't mean jack. Give him a chance. He hit a 58 yarder at OSU, he can hit a 50-52 yarder here. Give him more than 1 chance.

I always thought it would be more fitting to have chicks like this dancing on our sidelines.

You know, a little shoutout to the team's Long Island roots.

jan1hair.jpg

Since that's a 70's type picture, we can reasonably assume that she also has a shag carpet in her panties.

I like yours too. "We can't win, but our cheerleaders are better looking than yours!!"

I guess we're both sick F's

Funny part is that I wrote that, before I had seen this thread... I think I will change it to "We can't win, but our lesbian cheerleaders are better looking than yours!!"

Yeah guys, I am going to take partial credit here for the cheerleaders, lol. I brought my own cheerleader to the first home game, drew a giant crowd who really got into the chants that she led on the roof of the humvee. Then I plan on bringing 2 more cheerleaders to the Miami game, but got stopped in my tracks in front of a very large crowd waiting for us at the lot as I entered by njsea in force and was told the Jets did not appreciate the pics on myspace and message boards and the mention I did on the radio blah blah blah. Very next game there are girls on the field. Now this may be a coincidence that they decided to put cheerleaders out there in the middle of a season, but I am going to pat myself on the shoulder for this one.

Yeah guys, I am going to take partial credit here for the cheerleaders, lol. I brought my own cheerleader to the first home game, drew a giant crowd who really got into the chants that she led on the roof of the humvee. Then I plan on bringing 2 more cheerleaders to the Miami game, but got stopped in my tracks in front of a very large crowd waiting for us at the lot as I entered by njsea in force and was told the Jets did not appreciate the pics on myspace and message boards and the mention I did on the radio blah blah blah. Very next game there are girls on the field. Now this may be a coincidence that they decided to put cheerleaders out there in the middle of a season, but I am going to pat myself on the shoulder for this one.

Man, I certainly appreciate the pictures that you have on myspace.

oh my friggin gawd greenmachine... have they gone the way of airline stewardesses??/

as far as those 2 jet cheerleaders, well i'm gonna add em to the list when my turn comes to give thanks on thursday ;)

Notice the cluster of moles on her stomach...

Notice the cluster of moles on her stomach...

Third nipple maybe? I dated a girl with one of those once, one night I was totally drunk and we started messing around and I started playing with it thinking it was one of the primary 2 and she got all pissed off and hurt and embarrassed . WTF, it wasn't my fault, besides, I was blindingly drunk, i should have gotten credit for even finding one of them!

Third nipple maybe? I dated a girl with one of those once, one night I was totally drunk and we started messing around and I started playing with it thinking it was one of the primary 2 and she got all pissed off and hurt and embarrassed . WTF, it wasn't my fault, besides, I was blindingly drunk, i should have gotten credit for even finding one of them!

That is some of the funniest sh*t I have ever heard!!

You should have got credit for embracing that Crippled Nipple!

You should have got credit for embracing that Crippled Nipple!

Yeah i know, and i only made it worse when i realized what i did, and tried to tell her i thought the third nipple was sexy to make heer feel better about herself, but i was such a drunk fool slurring and speaking gibberish that i came off as slightly insincere. Whatever.

Archived