The 1st Annual JetsNation.com Official Draft Day Thread.....

JonEJet

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a second, I was COMPLETELY Pro-the trade man. Vocally Pro the trade. I may not completely convinced about the picks, but I agree 100% int he trade itself.

Fish, my man, I said off the top of my head. You see, despite me being 23 and all, I have the worst memory. So, you get props too.

Wait a second, I was COMPLETELY Pro-the trade man. Vocally Pro the trade. I may not completely convinced about the picks, but I agree 100% int he trade itself.

WF we're on completely opposite sides of the spectrum. I hate the trade but love the picks. Jolley is the worst of the 3 IMO.

ESPN's bottom line sucks

Why can't they do it like they did in teh past with a crawl across the bottom with all the picks in order, interrupt it to announce the new pick, pick up where they left off.

No continuity

Ive been thinking about that the whole day. what the hell? i liked the ticker tape thingy that kept scrolling.

the new way is HORRIBLE

Big deal. He sucks. He's way too small to be a DT, especially the kind the Jets need. They need a run stopper, hole plugger, 300 pound plus guy. In my humble opinion, of course.

he is undersized, but he was VERY PRODUCTIVE

hell, they said laroi glover was too small. 8)

WF we're on completely opposite sides of the spectrum. I hate the trade but love the picks. Jolley is the worst of the 3 IMO.

I agree with Lag completely here.

I still don't like Jolley, but I love that 2nd round pick we got from the Raiders.

I like some guys on the board there but I'm FINE with a trade down...

... BUT SON OF A b!tch WE WERE THIS farging CLOSE TO VINCENT farging MANBEAST JACKSON AND HE GOES TWO farging SLOTS IN****INGFRONT OF US.....

looks like little bill got taken to the shed by ol marty!

Pats get Baltimore's '06 3rd, the #84 pick, and (gasp)a 6th rounder (albeit a very early one at 195).

Solid move. Drop 20 spots, build a bit of extra ammo for the future.

I don't LOVE this move--- getting their '06 2nd would have made me love it--- and I like Green, Tuck, Crowder, and Blackstock all still here....

but it's a solid move, I always like building up ammo in future drafts.... and who knows, maybe one of those 4 guys is still there at 84.

5 minutes for the 3rd round right? Thank god. Faster is better.

Pats get Baltimore's '06 3rd, the #84 pick, and (gasp)a 6th rounder (albeit a very early one at 195).

maybe they'll draft another TE with that 3rd round pick!! LMFAO!! :lol::lol:

I don't LOVE this move--- getting their '06 2nd would have made me love it--- and I like Green, Tuck, Crowder, and Blackstock all still here....

but it's a solid move, I always like building up ammo in future drafts.... and who knows, maybe one of those 4 guys is still there at 84.

5 minutes for the 3rd round right? Thank god. Faster is better.

I bet he wouldn't have done that if Vincent Jackson was still there....Oooh what a shame. #-o

Probably not this year... they did get Trent Dilfer, if I'm not mistaken. But hey, I could be wrong and he could be in there by week 3.

No, you're likely right, it'll be 2006 before he's running that show.

The RaiDUH's just took a QB too....Andrew Walter of Arizona State...6'5" 234, good size at least.

No, you're likely right, it'll be 2006 before he's running that show.

The RaiDUH's just took a QB too....Andrew Walter of Arizona State...6'5" 234, good size at least.

I agree, i think Frye has a chance to ba good one too, i hate the clowns! :lol:

I'm happy with the Steelers selection of Bryant Mcfadden too, i think he can be a good one as well. :)

Crowder to Miami.

F#ck F#ck F#ck F#ck F#ck F#ck F#ck

Yep, that's a great pickup for them at a good spot, value wise. Some mocks I saw had Crowder as high as the late first round/top 2nd round. He could be a real good one, and will learn from a good one.

Archived