The 1st Annual JetsNation.com Official Draft Day Thread.....

JonEJet

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The kid is automatic.

Gutsy pick that took some moxy.

The night of the Pitt fiasco, I posted on another board that the Jets shoud use their second pick on Nugent.

I thought we may have other needs here, but this is a proclamatiuon on what Terry feels is there later in the draft.

terry is not blinking.

What kept us out of seeing the Pats for the

AFC Championship Game?? What wins Bowls for

the Pats?? A Great Kicker!! =D>

Yeah, but they've got that nice lil thing called Defense. And that other nice lil thing called Offense.

A freakin kicker. A kicker from Ohio State. Things like this make me consider being a Lions fan... bloody hell.

It should have been Miller at 47 and Nugent at 57. I mean, who was going to take Nugent in these next 9 picks? No one. Who was going to take Justin Miller? I guess we'll see.

Not to worry!! We'll get Miller with one of our

number 6 picks!! :wink: Next pick they take a O

lineman!

Yeah, but they've got that nice lil thing called Defense. And that other nice lil thing called Offense.

A freakin kicker. A kicker from Ohio State. Things like this make me consider being a Lions fan... bloody hell.

I like my kicker to come from Ohio State.

Open ended stadium on one side with lots of wind.

He is money inside of 50. Even outside of it

I like the pick.

Who cares about Justin Miller, this draft is LOADED at CB. I'll be happy with any of the following CB's not named Miller with #57:

Bryant McFadden

Ronald Bartell

Eric Green

Stanley Wilson

Travis Daniels

PLENTY of CB's there!

What an Arse-first pick.

We have, right now:

--No decent Starting OT

--No decent Starting DT

--Strait and Mickens as our #2 and #3 CB's, respectively.

--Severe weakness at one Safety spot.

And we draft a friggin kicker.

So, who wants to lay down the $$$ that we grab a PUNTER at #57. Lord knows we need on of them too.....

Don't get me wrong, I wans't hard for Miller.....but a DT (Hawthorne) or CB (Miller, Browner, others) would have been more valuble here.

--No decent Starting DT

Robertson isnt decent?

Whats with the lack of faith in Strait on this board? He wasnt awarded for being the best DB coming into last year's draft for nothing, and in the few samples we've seen of him, he has impressed.

What an Arse-first pick.

We have, right now:

--No decent Starting OT

--No decent Starting DT

So, who wants to lay down the $$$ that we grab a PUNTER at #57. Lord knows we need on of them too.....

With the re-signing of Reed, it is clear that the Jets are going rotation at DT nect to Robertson, putting in specialized situation fresh bodies

Don't get me wrong, I wans't hard for Miller.....but a DT (Hawthorne) or CB (Miller, Browner, others) would have been more valuble here.

What an Arse-first pick.

We have, right now:

--No decent Starting OT

--No decent Starting DT

Fish, Kicker's making a large portion of a teams' point's per season. If the Pats don't have Vinatieri who's to say they even get out of the Oakland snow game in '01 or better win any of their SB's. They could have been the modern day Bills.

Robertson isnt decent?

Whats with the lack of faith in Strait on this board? He wasnt awarded for being the best DB coming into last year's draft for nothing, and in the few samples we've seen of him, he has impressed.

Let me be more specific (not that you didn't know EXACTLY what I meant).

We have severe glaring game losing weakness at Turnstile Jones (OT) and Who Me LaGree (DT).

Better?

Let me be more specific (not that you didn;t know EXACTLY what I meant).

We have severe glaring game losing weakness at Turnstile Jones (OT) and Who Mee LaGree (DT).

Better?

The draft isnt about (or shouldnt be about) filling holes. It should be about building for the future.

Let me be more specific (not that you didn;t know EXACTLY what I meant).

We have severe glaring game losing weakness at Turnstile Jones (OT) and Who Mee LaGree (DT).

Better?

With the re-gning of Reed, the Jets look committed to a rotation of DT next to Robertson. They can sitaution teh position rotating fresh bodies

Archived