The 1st Annual JetsNation.com Official Draft Day Thread.....

JonEJet

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jets get Justin Miller. In your face Troll! :lol:

In my face?!

You can't fault me for not trusting Bradway!

Is there any way we can have two GMs? One for free agency and one for the draft? ******* awesome! Justin ******* Miller, baby!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I WANT TO GIVE BRADWAY A BIG HUG!!!!!!

THIS EFFIN ROCKS!!!!!!

JUSTIN MILLER BABY!!!!

IN YO FACE TO THOSE KNOCKING ME FOR BEING ON MILLERS JOCK!!!!

STEAL OF THE DRAFT

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

No please, tell us how you really feel... first you want someone to give him a deep kiss (for lack of a better term) and now you wanna give him a hug? Do you wanna have his children or anything?

I like it. I renounced Bradway a few days ago for the (still) stupid Jolley trade after being one of the few for the past 3 years to defend him. Then he goes and TOTALLY redeems himself. I'll take Anttaj Hawthorne,CJ Mosley, or Ryan Moats in the 3rd please.

I like it. I renounced Bradway a few days ago for the (still) stupid Jolley trade after being one of the few for the past 3 years to defend him. Then he goes and TOTALLY redeems himself. I'll take Anttaj Hawthorne,CJ Mosley, or Ryan Moats in the 3rd please.

I'll take the big man from Missouri.

PAGING RICHARDSEYMOUR AND PATSFANTX!!!!!

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUSTIN MILLER BABY!!!

20 year old cornerback!!!

ON YEAAAAAAAAAA

koolaid5b.jpg

SOMEBODY!!! GIVE BRADWAY A CONTRACT EXTENSION!!!!!

DOUG JOLLEY, MIKE NUGENT AND JUSTIN MILLER!!!!

YEAH BABY!!!!!

I hope I don't get arrested for screaming in my house right now and playing rock n roll!!!! YEA !!!!

Don't you mean for three solid days?

Man, what a turnaround! This turned into a heck of a draft for the Jets.

Mostly speaking of the most recent time... for the past few days, everyone wanted to hang him. Shoot, only JonE had a level head about the trade. And Bit and Ham... that I can think of off the top of my head. but yeah, what a half hour he had.

Man... three hours ago, y'all wanted to kill him. What a good half hour Terry had, eh?

Agreed. And for those of you who were upset over getting Mike Nugent 1st - YOU TAKE THE BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE at the time of your pick. [-X

Nugent by all rights will be our Janikowski!

Great Job Terry! =D>

Mostly speaking of the most recent time... for the past few days, everyone wanted to hang him. Shoot, only JonE had a level head about the trade. And Bit and Ham... that I can think of off the top of my head. but yeah, what a half hour he had.

I liked the Jolley Trade..Even said he had his

best Game vs the Jets and Chargers... =D>

Yeah, that's true... you were pro trade. Would it be bad of me to suggest Herm wanted the trade?

I liked the Jolley Trade..Even said he had his

best Game vs the Jets and Chargers... =D>

:wink: :lol::lol:

Hey, the trade looks great now. Miller might have been the guy in the first... you get him almost 30 picks later, alot cheaper.

Wait a second, I was COMPLETELY Pro-the trade man. Vocally Pro the trade. I may not completely convinced about the picks, but I agree 100% int he trade itself.

Archived