The JETS will win the Superbowl this year.

ECURB

You heard it here first...

Dont make this thread into an fight, if you disagree with me... dont post in here and we will know you dont agree.

If you do agree, post in here about HOW YOU AGREE and take your props when we do win it, for being one fo the first to think so.

I think the JETS will be crowned SB champs this year and go down in history as one of the greatest turn arounds ever.

::GoJets:

Dont make this thread into an fight, if you disagree with me... dont post in here and we will know you dont agree.

If you do agree, post in here about HOW YOU AGREE and take your props when we do win it, for being one fo the first to think so.

I think the JETS will be crowned SB champs this year and go down in history as one of the greatest turn arounds ever.

I agree 100% with you..were a very hot team right no..no team wants to face u...and if they underestimate us..well eff them up as if there our lunch

go jets

We need to stop the run and run the ball effectively on a more consistant basis. If we can get the right match ups in the playoffs( assuming we get there ) anythings possible. This team can beat anyone.....they can lose to any good team too though. I do love the way the future looks.

Just like we'll win the division, right?

These kids continue to jinx the living **** out of us

The days of the jinx are over my friend... Mangini is here to save the day!

We no longer need luck to win, we are actually prepared for games... its amazing...

Dont try to steal my fun this season away by claiming that me (1 single Jet fan) is "jinxing" the season... sorry but I dont suit up on Sunday, I have nothing to do with the outcome I just enjoy the ride.

Dont be mad because I believe in my team more than you do.

80: ecurb said not to post in this thread unless you agreed with his prediction :P

Yeah I figured a few would wonder in... technically you know now that you are predicting the JETS win the SB this year... lol

I want to keep a tally of who seriously thought they will make it at this point, and if they do and win we can all brag in Feb.

Im not crazy, I know the odds arent good... but I believe in my team thats all

Yeah I figured a few would wonder in... technically you know now that you are predicting the JETS win the SB this year... lol

I want to keep a tally of who seriously thought they will make it at this point, and if they do and win we can all brag in Feb.

Im not crazy, I know the odds arent good... but I believe in my team thats all

You will have 6-10 posters who agree with you out of the 2,000 plus registered users here on JN.

madmike and defensewinschampionships or whatever his name is haven't checked in yet so you count count them in!

You will have 6-10 posters who agree with you out of the 2,000 plus registered users here on JN.

madmike and defensewinschampionships or whatever his name is haven't checked in yet so you count count them in!

LOL yeah pretty much

Hey this is the way I enjoy my JETS, if you dont like it then **** off.

Basically I see no reason to expect the best from your team, especially with a year like this. Right now that would be a superbowl win.

GO JETS

PS: Gainzo, you need to stop being so level headed or I might actually not despise a pats fan! Crazy...

LOL yeah pretty much

Hey this is the way I enjoy my JETS, if you dont like it then **** off.

Basically I see no reason to expect the best from your team, especially with a year like this. Right now that would be a superbowl win.

GO JETS

PS: Gainzo, you need to stop being so level headed or I might actually not despise a pats fan! Crazy...

I love your optimism. I think it's great. Whenever you get really out of control praising your Jets you always reign yourself back in. I have no problem with that at all.

You are are good in my book. Not that "my book" means anything. lol

I love your optimism. I think it's great. Whenever you get really out of control praising your Jets you always reign yourself back in. I have no problem with that at all.

You are are good in my book. Not that "my book" means anything. lol

Yeah sometimes I get carried away... it usually involved more of these smilies :beer: than I can post in one thread...

I try to stay realistic when its needed otherwise I always hope for the BEST outcome.

I would actually rather us not play in round 1, it would be a much better AFC Championship game... :)

Forgive me if I'm mistaken..aren't you the same ecurb2369 that dumped a load of **** on your hero Chad Pennington after the Buffalo loss??and wanted to be a Clemens supporter all of a sudden??

Dude..you flip flop more than pancakes in an ihop on a Sunday morning..and now you have made this BOLD prediction after we squeek out a win against the Dolphins??

Forgive me if I'm mistaken..aren't you the same ecurb2369 that dumped a load of **** on your hero Chad Pennington after the Buffalo loss??and wanted to be a Clemens supporter all of a sudden??

Dude..you flip flop more than pancakes in an ihop on a Sunday morning..and now you have made this BOLD prediction after we squeek out a win against the Dolphins??

LOL

That Clemens thing has been explained...lol :beer::beer::beer:

And if you read above you will note that I will always expect the best outcome, why would I want any less??

Are you telling me you dont think your team can win the SB?? So why even watch??? Thats what they play for BP...

LOL

That Clemens thing has been explained...lol :beer::beer::beer:

And if you read above you will note that I will always expect the best outcome, why would I want any less??

Are you telling me you dont think your team can win the SB?? So why even watch??? Thats what they play for BP...

Of course I want the Jets to win the Super Bowl,and once they are in the playoffs anything can happen..but I'm not the one making threads predicting the Jets are going to win the Super Bowl,you are.

It's great to hope for it, but you really kill your credibility every time you say something will happen and it does not happen. Being a fan doesn't mean you should be delusional. I'm right with you hoping for the VL trophy at the end of the year, but I'm not going to say we are going to win it. I mean theoretically it's the same thing, since I go into every game thinking we can win it, but I wouldn't be betting my house on it or anything.

It's great to hope for it, but you really kill your credibility every time you say something will happen and it does not happen. Being a fan doesn't mean you should be delusional. I'm right with you hoping for the VL trophy at the end of the year, but I'm not going to say we are going to win it. I mean theoretically it's the same thing, since I go into every game thinking we can win it, but I wouldn't be betting my house on it or anything.

Well said. There is a difference between hoping for the best and predicting the best. You can hope for the best without predicting it, it's not going to get you killed.

No way in Hell!!!

There is only one problem. The Chargers.

i think we are capable of beating the Colts, the Ravens, the Pats, and the Broncos in the playoffs but the only way we get a shot at the superbowl is is denver loses next week. We would have th #6 seed and we would play the #3 seed colts. If we won, we would play the #1 seed Chargers. the Chargers would kill us with LT and definetly win the game. But if Denver loses. We would have th #5 seed, then we would play the Pats. If we won then we would play the Ravens and if we won we would play the winner of the chargers and Broncos/Colts game and hope that the Colts or Broncos beat the Chargers. the only way we get a shot at the super is if the Broncos lose next week.

Well, I have been lurking around this board for quite a while now. This thread seems like a good first post!

I have been a Jets fan since the Namath days, and they have broken my heart many times, but this year feels different. So I'm on board.. SB or bust!!! (actually I like busts too!)

ecurb I like the way you think ,But I think we need just a couple more holes filled to be SB bound. I just don't see us beating teams with better offenses b/c ours is not so great and you have to have some good offense to go deep in this year playoffs.I like our D ,but our Offense has it's limits.We can go far with very little offense but our D is NOT the "Ravens" of 2000. Don't get me wrong I'am a die hard fan I sat in the rain for 5 Hrs to watch the jets beat the dolfags and I would love to see us go to the BIG Game ,But I think it is highly unlikely.But we can still Dream Baby

GO JETS All the way to the Big One!!!

Archived