Favre and Moss

JETSFAN5180

Moss is getting up there in years and it seems like he really doesn't care anymore. He's not the same guy he was in Minnesota and I doubt he ever will be again.

There is no point in bringing in Brett Favre. I wouldn't be pissed if they did, because I am a Brett Favre fan, however, I want to win a championship. That is my goal. I don't think a 38-year old Brett Favre will take us there.

Moss is getting up there in years and it seems like he really doesn't care anymore. He's not the same guy he was in Minnesota and I doubt he ever will be again.

There is no point in bringing in Brett Favre. I wouldn't be pissed if they did, because I am a Brett Favre fan, however, I want to win a championship. That is my goal. I don't think a 38-year old Brett Favre will take us there.

FAVRE IS 38 i made a mistake.....................................................................

Both are enticing IF Mangini parts ways with Chad. OR if the Jets WIN the Super Bowl Chad will certainly retire.

Favre has ALOT of game left in him.Moss has been well rested with the sputtering Offense in Oakland.Id take them both.

you think a guy coming off of two surgeries would retire, because he won the super bowl?

wow

I would love to see Penny and Moss back together again. I live really close to Marshall and what we saw here in the MAC days of Marshall when Chad was still with Moss was nothing short of magic for a program that had all but disbanded. I think most people would be surprised with what could happen with these two back together again, and I think Randy has a lot of respect for Chad......The only reason Moss is suffering this year is b/c he doesn't feel like playing for a team that doesn't want to win.

if the Jets WIN the Super Bowl Chad will certainly retire.

You forgot your srcasm smiley... ((:rolleyes:))

Why the hell would he retire??? He would want to come back even mroe healthy with a better team and try to win again is what he would do...

Your statement is EVERYTHING that Chad is not, he is not a quitter...he will play untill nobody lets him. I think you should already know this.

OR if the Jets WIN the Super Bowl Chad will certainly retire.

excuse me?I mean,hey,it's an internet message board,I guess you can post what you want,but,as a community let's make an "unwritten pact"that we'll try to post things with some sort of merit,even an offshore,internet gossip site will do.But just to make s#it up.whatever,I'm no moderator.lol

Archived