Why is Belichick so classless? Film at 11

JetCane

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a public figure, working at a job he presumably loves, in an industry that is media driven. His conduct is subject to scrutiny by everyone who tunes into the games and postgames. He acts like a POS because that is what he is, whether he is a great coach or not.

I'll second that. And I too came to the Pats defense after that whole Chargers crap.

Let's be real here. Everyone wishes TX was still a member because all of this garbage is really directed at him.

Hopefully noone wishes he was still a member but you are probably correct in that you are paying for his past sins. Alk would make a great Yankee fan though......;)

He is a public figure, working at a job he presumably loves, in an industry that is media driven. His conduct is subject to scrutiny by everyone who tunes into the games and postgames. He acts like a POS because that is what he is, whether he is a great coach or not.

As I'm a Pats fan you probably won't give a crap about this:

BB goes against the grain in the NFL. The players are the stars, not the coaches.

Would you want a Coach who gives away the gameplan each week (Herm) or a guy who keeps everything in-house?

There's a reason the Pats have been good the last 6 years.

They never say anything bad about their opponent before game and always play hard. That is a direct reflection of their Head Coach.

As I'm a Pats fan you probably won't give a crap about this:

BB goes against the grain in the NFL. The players are the stars, not the coaches.

Would you want a Coach who gives away the gameplan each week (Herm) or a guy who keeps everything in-house?

There's a reason the Pats have been good the last 6 years.

They never say anything bad about their opponent before game and always play hard. That is a direct reflection of their Head Coach.

Maybe but he has his warts as well.

How bout the Pitt game in (I think) 2004 when he told the Steeler doctor/trainer to get the F away from his player???

Maybe but he has his warts as well.

How bout the Pitt game in (I think) 2004 when he told the Steeler doctor/trainer to get the F away from his player???

I think that was when Rodney Harrison had his knee blown out. That was during the game.

BB likes to win and during the heat of the battle he doesn't give a crap about the other team. Is that so wrong?

BB likes to win and during the heat of the battle he doesn't give a crap about the other team. Is that so wrong?

He doesnt give a crap about other people, from not addressing Mangini by name, to not giving proper respect to Manning after the game, barely shaking Mangini's hand after a game, to shoving a photographer on the field, to his personal adulterous life. That shows a lack of class across the board.

People B&M about taunting, and Reggie Bush pointing, and TO being an *******. For me, coaches should not be immune from having some modicum of sportsmanship and grace under pressure. BB fails in that respect.

It was wonderful seeing Dungy outcoach him Sunday, too.

WTF are you talking about? Find a thread I started where I bash the Jets and then "forget" about it the next day?

I did make reference last week to the Chargers being the "Jets of the West" in a thread bashing the Pats.

You made some unsavoury comments in that thread and asked me to delete a reply of yours that I had quoted.

Out of respect for your wishes I did so.

If you think I'm an arsehole I have no problem with that. Just don't make stuff up.

I don't think you're an *******, but I certainly think you've forgotten some of your threads. I'll look for them later, but you posted you were drunk and said a bunch of things, and mods posted saying "Gainzo, you have to stop." Do you seriously not remember a thread like this a few months ago?

He doesnt give a crap about other people, from not addressing Mangini by name, to not giving proper respect to Manning after the game, barely shaking Mangini's hand after a game, to shoving a photographer on the field, to his personal adulterous life. That shows a lack of class across the board.

People B&M about taunting, and Reggie Bush pointing, and TO being an *******. For me, coaches should not be immune from having some modicum of sportsmanship and grace under pressure. BB fails in that respect.

I saw Bruschi, Brady and others congratulate Manning after the game. I saw quotes from Manning complimenting the Pats on their "class."

When the Colts lost the AFC Championship game in 2003 at Foxboro I don't recall Dungy shaking Tom Brady's hand.

If you hate BB, that's fine, just don't make him out to be the Devil for farksake!

I saw Bruschi, Brady and others congratulate Manning after the game. I saw quotes from Manning complimenting the Pats on their "class."

When the Colts lost the AFC Championship game in 2003 at Foxboro I don't recall Dungy shaking Tom Brady's hand.

If you hate BB, that's fine, just don't make him out to be the Devil for farksake!

You mean manning, brady, bruschi and others did the right thing and displayed some sportsmanship after the game, and showed a modicum of respect for their adversaries?

Yeah, I'm sure they did, and it can be done, which is a stark contrast to the one guy who consistently fails at it.

You mean manning, brady, bruschi and others did the right thing and displayed some sportsmanship after the game, and showed a modicum of respect for their adversaries?

Yeah, I'm sure they did, and it can be done, which is a stark contrast to the one guy who consistently fails at it.

Hate BB all you want.

Did you see the post game presser from BB. He only said good things about the Colts.

The Pats were outplayed in the 2nd half and they lost.

Not for nothing, but I would take BB over Mangini any day of the week.

Hate BB all you want.

Did you see the post game presser from BB. He only said good things about the Colts.

The Pats were outplayed in the 2nd half and they lost.

Not for nothing, but I would take BB over Mangini any day of the week.

This isnt about his coaching. i have given him props for that.

This is about him acting like the POS he is.

Next time you criticize someone for showboating, taunting, cheap shots, dissing the other team, acting like a jerk in front of the camera, etc., remember you are applying a double standard.

And the pats werent just outplayed in the second half- they were OUTCOACHED.

I don't think you're an *******, but I certainly think you've forgotten some of your threads. I'll look for them later, but you posted you were drunk and said a bunch of things, and mods posted saying "Gainzo, you have to stop." Do you seriously not remember a thread like this a few months ago?

I remember that. I made a post or two in the Lounge about six months ago.

I'm glad you remembered that. Good for you mate.

Originally Posted by Garb

This is just something for Haternation to hang their bitter hats on, as far as I am concerned. Doesn't make you all bad people. Just makes you Jets fans.

Some of you have really missed the boat on this. I am gleeful that the pats lost and when I say they are classless, i am calling it as I see it. You just cant handle the truth.

I know you dont know what you dont know. Maybe if you knew what fans of OTHER teams were saying about the Putzys, you'd know it isnt just Jets fans.

There are plenty of fins fans i talk to on the Hurricanes board who actually hate the Jets more than the pats, but they have still come to despise the Pats. Here's a sample:

Posted January 22, 2007

Screw the Patriots.

They are the most classless organization in sports. Bellichek, while an evil genius, is a disgrace to the game. Pushing reporters, refusing to shake peoples hands after losses, cheating on his wife, dressing like he popped in from the woods. Brady crying and leaving the field after the loss. The way they show no respect to any of their players. The fact that they have the least knowledgeable fanbase in football, the majority of which double as elitist northern liberal snobs. Having that retard Bill Simmons a.k.a. the poor mans David Spade pimp them and trash Manning.

Guess what Pats fans: PEYTON MANNING OWNS YOU, HE OWNS TOM BRADY, HE OWNS BILL BELLICHEK. 3 straight. Go cry and wait for baseball season so you can cry some more.

Oh yea, and Jason Taylor just sacked Tom Brady again. 21-0.

:rl:

Wrong, wrong. I do not for one second wish he was still a member here, and this is directed at all the smug patsy supporters who still come to the putzy's defense. Y'all know who you are!

big_cup_of_STFU.jpg

and hey, whenever I need to be told what color glasses I'm wearing I just shoot over to JI and Tex'll remind me

I didn't see him "push past" Manning. It looked to me like he patted him on the shoulder and said at least a few words to him as he walked past. My favorite part was Boomer raising his arms and saying "what was that?" What a ****ing moron. If he and the rest of the team were classless, I can't imagine that Manning would be praising them as the opposite after the game.

You would THINK that a guy chock full o class would have searched the winng QB out (given the matchup circumstances), actually STOPPED to congratulate him, and given him more than just a pat on the back as they HAPPENED to pass each other. No, BB has no class. I really don't think that's arguable.

As for Boomer AND MARINO, I think they and everyone else watching the interview was maybe expecting a little MORE than what BB gave. The "interview" was a complete waste of tv time. All that came out of that was, "I'm pissed that I lost. I'm a sore loser. I have nothing to say to anyone that I can say on the air. I want this interview to be over. I'm only doing it because I'm contractually obligated." Don't get on Boomer's case about that.

Did you see his meeting with Dungy?

He talked to him. Who cares if he did not say anything to Manning.

You would THINK that a guy chock full o class would have searched the winng QB out (given the matchup circumstances), actually STOPPED to congratulate him, and given him more than just a pat on the back as they HAPPENED to pass each other. No, BB has no class. I really don't think that's arguable.

As for Boomer AND MARINO, I think they and everyone else watching the interview was maybe expecting a little MORE than what BB gave. The "interview" was a complete waste of tv time. All that came out of that was, "I'm pissed that I lost. I'm a sore loser. I have nothing to say to anyone that I can say on the air. I want this interview to be over. I'm only doing it because I'm contractually obligated." Don't get on Boomer's case about that.

This is the way it's been since day one. That's why it is so astounding to me that it's just now a big deal.

This is the way it's been since day one. That's why it is so astounding to me that it's just now a big deal.

I can't recall Bellichick suffering a heart breaking playoff loss where he and his staff could personally be held directly accountable for some gaffes that lead to the loss. Remind me which game that was. How did he react then?

The part with Boomer was the best..that was hillarious. Pretty much summed up what everyoe else was thinking. "What was that?"

Yeah it was kind of like a nuclear bomb dropping through the roof of someone's house and 5 years later the retarded homeowner who is still sitting on his couch is all like "wtf was that?"

I think that was when Rodney Harrison had his knee blown out. That was during the game.

That is the problem. He acted like a classless POS after the heat of battle. The game was over and he still was a baby. Show a little class.

He has his kid on the sideline to celebrate the win. So when you lose you tip your cap and call them Daddy. Pedro showed more class in defeat than Belly ever did.

I don't agree. I've seen BB stop and spend time with opponents. Hell, he actually stopped for a while to chat with Dungy this past weekend. But it's almost like he picks and chooses who he will give common courtesy to. THAT's what makes him classless.

I don't agree. I've seen BB stop and spend time with opponents. Hell, he actually stopped for a while to chat with Dungy this past weekend. But it's almost like he picks and chooses who he will give common courtesy to. THAT's what makes him classless.

I agree with ALK he has basically been the same since he's come into the league. I'm talking the same since he was back with the damn Browns.

I agree with ALK he has basically been the same since he's come into the league. I'm talking the same since he was back with the damn Browns.

Oh I'm not saying he's GOTTEN bitter and classless. I don't think that's something that is learned late in life. I think that level of lack of common courtesy and class and regard for others is taught at a very early age. lol

I have no idea how that can be construed as classless. He was asked a longwinded question and gave a short answer. After all these years, these morons should come to expect this but they still act shocked every single time. He isn't paid to entertain some overpaid half ass reporter with a long winded, running in circles answer.

what was the longwinded question? About losing the lead or about fatigue? Way too blindly defend someone for no reason.

Archived