Bob, classy post on JI

Preston Howley III

Bob made this post on JI at 1130 this morning:

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=136668

And yet, there is one particular person who didn't post in it. I think it is yet one more affirmation of the total lack of character of that person.

You seem to have forgotton that 99% of the people here are banned from that wrtched place and can't view it. But great, you 1%ers can have a great laugh together,.

You seem to have forgotton that 99% of the people here are banned from that wrtched place and can't view it. But great, you 1%ers can have a great laugh together,.

I was banned as well but I changed ISP's after I moved so I can view JI.

It was a thread praising Tom that Sooth hasn't posted in. I wonder why?

I'm sure Sooth will post in the thread after reading this thread on JN

He did anyway, so forget it.

I didn't see the thread because I stopped opening up threads started by Smooch (the last three were about userlogin record counts, what his wife made him for dinner and what he bought his kids for xmas). :lol:

well, the monday after the Jets lost and i got banned for saying the word mate, sooth unbanned me, due in large part that the meal his wife cooked him for dinne rput him in a better mood! so, his wife's cooking does have a large role in how he runs JI, so dont knock it mate!

Thanks for the props, Moses. Jumba/T-Mac is a good man who patrolled that place at least as long as I did. I wanted to make sure folks took notice.

The man needs to learn how to take a compliment, though. For those who are IP banned over there, here was his reaction.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Nobody ruled like Bob, tho.

Nope, T-Mac. It's all you, bro.

ok guys so fill us in on the gossip. the way this thread reads it is pointless unless you share the details of what happened. i guess tmac is no longer a mod?

whats the scoop?

As near as I can tell, he just hung up his delete button. He did that crap for a long time. Who could blame him?

I wouldn't even have known if someone hadn't mentioned it here.

T retired?

Well good for him. Now he can just enjoy himself without all the nonsense that goes along with the moderator's job.

I'm not banned over there, but I haven't posted there in a long while.

But he certainly deserves the props, so I'll leave him a note there as well.

T retired?

Well good for him. Now he can just enjoy himself without all the nonsense that goes along with the moderator's job.

I'm not banned over there, but I haven't posted there in a long while.

But he certainly deserves the props, so I'll leave him a note there as well.

with all due respects to mods, but, how tough is it to be a mod??? i mean jumba was a solid mod, no doubt about it, but whats there to "retire" from in modding?? me dont get it!!! maybe they should make me a mod, ill do it for free!!!

so the soothman never made a public farewell or explanation

me thinks there was a falling out. maybe tmac took one of sooths pancakes to dip into his scotch and sooth flipped

can somebody please explain to me why sooth is synonimous with pancakes around here??

what???

sooth is skinnier than concetration camp victims. as a result, bullies kicked sand in his face as a youth at jones beach. he began working out with this mensa white dude named jetdawg. he needed to gain lbs, so he ate pancakes while he trained. one day, they were caught in a portosan rubbing log cabin all over themselves and fondeling ech other. this skinny girl sue, a hottie who is really down to earth, has it all on tape

sooth is skinnier than concetration camp victims. as a result, bullies kicked sand in his face as a youth at jones beach. he began working out with this mensa white dude named jetdawg. he needed to gain lbs, so he ate pancakes while he trained. one day, they were caught in a portosan rubbing log cabin all over themselves and fondeling ech other. this skinny girl sue, a hottie who is really down to earth, has it all on tape

ugh, thats ****ing disgusting

Who is Murphklecko73????

A board Mod at ???

Stole my green jets guitar av.

I made that.

Thief.

Murph is a good guy. He posts here sometimes and he was very cool to me when I met him. Jumba is a cool dude too. I would tailgate with him anywhere! Really super nice guy and has a ROCKET RIGHT ARM!

so the soothman never made a public farewell or explanation

me thinks there was a falling out. maybe tmac took one of sooths pancakes to dip into his scotch and sooth flipped

Actually Sooth made a publc farewell as an afterthought in another thread welcoming his replacement. All class, all the time. :lol:

can somebody please explain to me why sooth is synonimous with pancakes around here??

If you're gonna get mixed up in this soap opera, start saying "Bubba", not "Mate".

Thanks for the props, Moses. Jumba/T-Mac is a good man who patrolled that place at least as long as I did. I wanted to make sure folks took notice.

It just goes to show what a nosedive that place has taken when you started that thread at 1130 and it's only a page long at 730. But hey, JI is setting users logged in records left and right and thats all that really matters.:roll:

.........I gotta be honest. Who really gives a sh#t anymore?

We get it, jetmo. You hate JI, but christ you make a JI thread like every other week, you need to get slapped in the face, son.

I'd LOVE to see what happened if you took a swat at Moses.

If you're just going to be a bitch, Barty, STFU. The grownups are talking.

I'd LOVE to see what happened if you took a swat at Moses.

If you're just going to be a bitch, Barty, STFU. The grownups are talking.

aaaaaaaahahaha

Look its its its...... BOB! :bag:

Seriously, to have a sooth thread every 2 weeks is pathetic. Get over it, its the facking internet, jetmo.

Archived