Super Bowl food

Alk

Very very traditional.

Chile, with beans and corn added to meat.

7 layer mexican dip with tortilla chips for appetizer.

Wife always adds one surprise add-on for the day that I find out about when its served.

Oh, and the wifes French Maid serving outfit is always the color of the team I am rooting for.

Very very traditional.

Chile, with beans and corn added to meat.

7 layer mexican dip with tortilla chips for appetizer.

Wife always adds one surprise add-on for the day that I find out about when its served.

Oh, and the wifes French Maid serving outfit is always the color of the team I am rooting for.

that 7 layer mexican dip is awesome.

nuts & bolts ( that chex mix/peanuts/pretzels snack) is a must for snacking.

that 7 layer mexican dip is awesome.

nuts & bolts ( that chex mix/peanuts/pretzels snack) is a must for snacking.

I agree, 7 layer dip is awesome but someone already has dibs on it and I seriously doubt I could make it any better than she does anyway.

I agree, 7 layer dip is awesome but someone already has dibs on it and I seriously doubt I could make it any better than she does anyway.

the mrs makes an awesome tortilla roll up. not sure of the ingredients but its rolled up in a tortilla & cut up into 1" slices & its served cold. I'll ask her whats in it tonight.

a big fat spicy loaf of pepperoni bread (Stromboli)

Pizza dough

Mozzarella, Cheddar cheese

some hot spicy pepperoni

wrapped it up pop in the over for about 20 minutes.

So F'n good. We usually cut up slices and serve as an appetizer but I end up eating three of four slices and end up full for the rest of the night.

One other thing to try (IF you have using a grill)

Take a banana with the peal still on it and slice it open down the middle

Pry it open and put in some hershey chocolate and some small marshmellow's.

Wrap it all up in tin foil and put it on the grill for about 10-12 minutes.

It is so sweet and mouthwatering.

a big fat spicy loaf of pepperoni bread (Stromboli)

Pizza dough

Mozzarella, Cheddar cheese

some hot spicy pepperoni

wrapped it up pop in the over for about 20 minutes.

So F'n good. We usually cut up slices and serve as an appetizer but I end up eating three of four slices and end up full for the rest of the night.

Damn, that sounds real good. I would probably have to add some onions, peppers and sausage to it though.

I buy biscuit batter in the CYlinder CAn thing,

Cut it half way, and open it up, take half cooked Barbecue chicken inside of it,

squeeze closed the Biscuit, until it is wrapped around the chicken, make about 20 of these, cook for 15 minutes, on 400 degrees, it it so good, i call em, Biscu-chicken...

I eat about 7 of these,

and for you retards, make sure it is Boneless Barbecue CHicken

hey dont laugh,,

when i 1st moved to the south over 20 years ago, i ordered a chicken sandwich from a little country store. they brought out chicken thigh on a two pieces of bread, ,bone and all..

On the west coast, it's more like this....

Tofu chili tossed in a light rosemary tomato basil demi glaze

Avocado, Feta and Dolphin-free tuna wrapped in an alfalfa sprout pita with a light mango-cilantro vinaigrette

Salmon (you know, if there's one thing I hate, it's salmon, but you can't escape it here) organic onion-flaxseed burgers on a 24 grain environmentally friendly sun dried tomato dill roll.

And if all the s*** above doesn't work for you......

....see Troll's menu and have another beer.

:cheers:

On the west coast, it's more like this....

Tofu chili tossed in a light rosemary tomato basil demi glaze

Avocado, Feta and Dolphin-free tuna wrapped in an alfalfa sprout pita with a light mango-cilantro vinaigrette

Salmon (you know, if there's one thing I hate, it's salmon, but you can't escape it here) organic onion-flaxseed burgers on a 24 grain environmentally friendly sun dried tomato dill roll.

And if all the s*** above doesn't work for you......

....see Troll's menu and have another beer.

:cheers:

If someone tried to give me a plate like that I would slap it out of their hands and kick them in the nuts.

Archived