****The Official Big Brother 16 Thread****®©™

Maxman

Why does everyone find this so terminally annoying? I kind of think he's funny

Yeah its kind of annoying... but also fun...

I dont see why people cant just ignore him if they dont like him...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah its kind of annoying... but also fun...

I dont see why people cant just ignore him if they dont like him...

because the mods have asked him not to,, which means they have to spend time closing threads,, they arent paid and probably have better things to do..

128 knock it off man. This stuff is annoying. We have given you as much rope as we possibly can. There will be no more warnings.

He's not a man,that's the problem..you're dealing with a young boy going through puberty. maybe he can go to baseball practice with you,and you can become a big brother to 128,he does look up to you,you know..just saying.

janelle and dr will are going to be on the new vh1 special where are they now reality stars

airing at 4 est and reairing 10 est

Meh,what? :confused0058:

Son of a bitch!! When I heard oktaren was banned I thought for sure this guy was too.

He came close,Max officially put him on ''double secret probation'' last week.:Nuts:

Maybe I should teach him how to defeat the swear filter. :P

Boy,nothing gets passed you,Bob. :D

new james interview

TVGrapevine: James you didn't apply for Big Brother, but were recruited from MySpace. What was it about your MySpace site that attracted their attention? Were your MySpace friends lobbying for you? What made you stand out above all others?

James Rhine: No way were my MySpace friends lobbying for me. It was completely unexpected. I opened an e-mail and was like wtf? Big Brother? Never heard of it other than the Orwellian concept, so I googled it. It was like "hmmm let me give them a call." They stated the things that attracted them to my profile was my "wit, modeling pics, and the fact that I had been a Corp Inv before returning to school.

An Interview with Sarah Hrejsa

A TVGrapevine.com Exclusive

In our continuing series of interviews leading up to the new season of Big Brother 8 on CBS we have a very special interview to share with you, Big Brother 6 house guest Sarah Hrejsa.

I had the opportunity to meet Sarah at the Reality Convention last year when she helped host our TVGrapevine.com booth. Sarah is one of the sweetest and most beautiful people I have ever met and I hope you enjoy this interview her as much I do.

TVGrapevine: Sarah, was it a difficult decision for you to make to appear on Big Brother?

Sarah: Well as you may know I only had a few days notice (3 days) before being shipped off, I didn't even know they were considering me. So not having much time took a lot of the thinking out of it. I'm glad I made the decision to go.

TVGrapevine: You finally get that knock at the door and it is your Big Brother handler with your Big Brother House Key, would you be kind enough to tell us what happens from that point until you reach the hotel you are sequestered in?

Sarah: What you see is what you get. When they video taped us being picked up is the last time I saw the outside world. I couldn't talk to my family, my phone was taken. We flew to LA, I couldn't even speak to anyone on the plane, and I was taken straight to the hotel. We did a few photo shoots and interviews but for the most part I was locked in my room alone.

TVGrapevine: You are now at the hotel and nicely sequestered, how many days are you in sequester and what happens while you are sequestered, for example: pictures, etc.

Sarah: I was sequestered for a week. No phones/TV/newspapers. One day was photo shoots, and interview the rest of the time was reading my books

TVGrapevine: Okay it is show time, you are hustled off to the studio and are all lined up to enter the Big Brother House. I would imagine there is a lot going on at that point, a lot of hurry up and wait, perhaps rehearsal of the process, could you run us through that so the fan gets a true perspective please?

Sarah: There was a rehearsal but they took us all in alone and blind folded so we wouldn't see other houseguest. They showed us where to stand, and that was about it. Right before the show began they did line us up but we were not aloud to talk. There was quit a bit of giggling.

TVGrapevine: You are finally in the house, all the other houseguests are in the house, it is that 2 or 3 days prior to the fans getting to see the premier show for the new season. What is it like to finally get some down time with all the other houseguests?

Sarah: I think we were in the house closer to a week before the first show. I believe we went in on the 2nd, and the show aired on the 7th. The first week was fun but after the first eviction you realize why you are there, and it gets a lot more stressful.

TVGrapevine: What is it like day in and day out in the Big Brother house? Do they keep you busy? Is there a lot of hurry up and wait? Is it stressful?

Sarah: It is all waiting. Lots of lock downs. When we were locked inside we couldn't wait to get out, and when we were locked out we couldn't wait to get in. They would wake us up for competitions that wouldn't start for four hours. And days there was nothing to wait for were the worst because there was nothing to do but think.

TVGrapevine: Big Brother is a game for a lot of money, does that fact get lost sight of in the house, by that I mean it seems relationships and friendships seem to take over and the money forgotten, could you help us with that?

Sarah: For some people yes, and others no. I put my relationship with James first, and that lost both of us the money. I don't believe he ever had a chance to make it to the end. I do believe if I would have stayed instead of him I would have come a lot closer to winning.

TVGrapevine: Your Big Brother experience is finally over Sarah what has it been like reentering the real world?

Sarah: I have been trying to get on with life as normal. I went back to my job, moved home to Chicago. James came with me to Chicago and things were good for a while but went down hill after he got off All Stars, and we are now broken up. I'm currently dating the most amazing guy, his name is Vinny and we have been going strong for 2 months.

TVGrapevine: After a season in the Big Brother house you must have developed some opinions about the production and behind the scenes people of Big Big Brother, would you care to share your thoughts on that with us?

Sarah: I'm sure they had there favorites. I mean they watched us and knew us better then anyone. They all were wonderful to me though, it's almost like a family, and they will always have a place in my heart

TVGrapevine: Looking back at your entire experience with Big Brother, how would you say it has impacted your life? Are you glad you did it, would you do it again if given the chance?

Sarah: It has impacted my life more then anything. It was definitely the biggest down fall in James and mine relationship. I caused me to take huge jumps back in my career. But it also has enabled me to meet some amazing people, friends I made in the house, the crew, other reality stars, stars, and so many amazing fans.

TVGrapevine: Sarah a lot of the fans would like to know what you are doing now and what your future plans are, would you mind sharing that with us?

Sarah: I kinda went through what I am up to now. As for future plans, I'm living life day by day. Will you see me again on TV any time soon? Most likely not...

TVGrapevine: Is there anything that I haven't asked that you would like to add?

Sarah: I think we're good. It is always fun chatting with you. I hope we can do this again soon. XOXO to all my friends out there. Luv you all!!!

new interview with rachel from the soverign 6 plus 2

Rachel Plencner is one of the more special interviews TVGrapevine has done for our run up to Big Brother 8. Rachel represented the TVGrapevine booth at the the Reality Convention where I got to know her just a little bit. To be honest Rachel was my favorite house guest for Big Brother 6 and it was hard to believe we had this awesome person at the convention helping us out. Take my word for it folks Rachel is real people and a nicer person you will never meet.

TVGrapevine: Rachel did you initially apply for Big Brother or were you recruited?

Rachel: I was recruited as Howie's secret partner. I'd never seen the show before and had no idea what I was in for.

TVGrapevine: Rachel, was it a difficult decision for you to make to appear on Big Brother?

Rachel: Not at all. At the time, I was going through a breakup and couldn't think of a better escape from reality...then Reality. It was an opportunity of a lifetime and I knew if I didn't go I would regret it forever, and fortunately for me everything worked out great.

TVGrapevine: You finally get that knock at the door and it is your Big Brother handler with your Big Brother House Key, would you be kind enough to tell us what happens from that point until you reach the hotel you are sequestered in?

Rachel: I spent most of the day filming my introductory, finding the key and being surprised, etc...! LOL, okay, I knew the key was coming...we all did, but producers want you to act surprised, of course. After that we filmed me packing for 3 months, although I had already done it. No way anyone can fit 3 months of clothing into a BB duffel bag. After that, I changed, said goodbye to my dog and friends that were there, handed over my cell phone and my handler took me to the airport. When we got to LA, a car service picked us up and took us to the hotel. I was then separated from my handler and taken to my room. I think that's when the "OMG, what the hell am I doing" set in. Yet, I was so happy to be away from my life.

TVGrapevine: You are now at the hotel and nicely sequestered, how many days are you in sequester and what happens while you are sequestered, for example: pictures, etc.

Rachel: I was sequestered for 7 days. Basically, there is nothing to do but listen to Cd's and watch DVDs on a little 7 inch player. I had a nice deck though, and got to lay in the sun everyday. We couldn't open our doors for anyone but handlers that would come around to bring us our allotted 2 meals per day, snacks, DVDs, or just to keep us company. A couple days after getting there, a handler came around and helped me pick clothes out for the photo shoot. I went to CBS very early the next morning for pictures, which was the first time I saw Howie as well. We took some pictures together, then he left and they finished mine. After that, back to the hotel. Howie and I also got to go to a park one afternoon to have some filming done as well, since we didn't live close enough to get it done prior to leaving for LA. Howie and I were also allowed to meet once while at the hotel, with a handler present, to discuss strategy. Uugh, if only I had known the show better...but oh well. Also, a couple days before going into the house, the producers came by to talk and answer any of my questions and concerns. They were very nice...everyone was very nice.

One of the coolest things I will never forget about my sequester experience was finding out who was staying in he room right next to me. I couldn't open the door, but I could look out my peep hole, and hear through he walls. First I have to tell you what a HUGE American Idol fan I am, and that season in particular I voted for Carrie Underwood religiously...I knew she would win. Well, peeping out the door gave me a shock to find that Carrie was staying in the room right next to mine. I got to see her come and go several times, and some of the other Idols too. Not only that, I could hear her singing through the walls. It may sound corny, and a little weird, but trust me...when there is nothing else to do for a week, something like that is awesome. :-)

TVGrapevine: Okay it is show time, you are hustled off to the studio and are all lined up to enter the Big Brother House. I would imagine there is a lot going on at that point, a lot of hurry up and wait, perhaps rehearsal of the process, could you run us through that so the fan gets a true perspective please?

Rachel: When I got to the Studio, I put put in a private room with a DVD player for several hours. A handler came in from time to time to check on me. I was brought a "last meal" as they explained, it could be the last good meal for a while. Thankfully I was on the winning surfboard team that night and didn't get stuck on pb&j the first week. There is also a security team that comes in with dogs, they check your bags for things not allowed. After that everyone was brought out to the street (outside the studio), which was the first time we all saw each other. We were instructed not to speak and then taken inside to the set to begin moving in. We were lined up behind the set, girls on one side, guys on the other. We did our famous walk in and stand on the steps outside the house a few times, then took some group photos, it was probably a couple hours worth, after that some final instructions and they let us go in and the game began. It was also the first time we got to meet Julie Chen as well. Lot's of people, lights and cameras...it was a little intimidating but so much fun.

TVGrapevine: You are finally in the house, all the other houseguests are in the house, it is that 2 or 3 days prior to the fans getting to see the premier show for the new season. What is it like to finally get some down time with all the other houseguests?

Rachel: I never felt like there was "down time" in the house. Everyone was there for the same reason, it was tension from the beginning I think, although everyone was nice to each other for the first week or so. It was a time to get to know the other houseguests and figure out who to work with.

TVGrapevine: What is it like day in and day out in the Big Brother house? Do they keep you busy? Is there a lot of hurry up and wait? Is it stressful?

Rachel: The first 12 days in the house we did nothing. It was after the second HOH that we had a regular schedule of competitions. But, for the most part there is NOTHING to do but talk game, which is mentally exhausting and I lost a lot of motivation to do anything because I was so bored. I think it was the 4th week that I told Howie I was about to lose my mind from boredom. I'm constantly on the go normally, so for me, living in the Big Brother house was like hitting the breaks and being stuck in a 3 month traffic jam. Every day I would get up, eat breakfast, take a shower and lay by the pool. I guess it really wasn't so bad. The most stressful time I remember was that finger on the button competition. I was furious with Howie and James at that point...but what can you do?

TVGrapevine: Big Brother is a game for a lot of money, does that fact get lost sight of in the house, by that I mean it seems

relationships and friendships seem to take over and the money forgotten, could you help us with that?

Rachel: If you go into the Big Brother House expecting to make best friends for life, than don't even bother. Everyone is there for the same thing, everyone wants to win the money. So play the game while you're there, build friendships with other houseguests after the show.

TVGrapevine: Your Big Brother experience is finally over what has it been like reentering the real world?

Rachel: It was a little surreal at first, but luckily I had 3 weeks to get it together before I went back to work. Getting back to my normal life was no problem for me at all, but there was a lot to catch up on, with friends, family and world events. Driving was weird for the first time...I remember that. I got recognized a lot too and of course I got the "what the hell was Howie thinking?" question all the time! LOL!

TVGrapevine: After a season in the Big Brother house you must have developed some opinions about the production and behind the scenes people of Big Brother, would you care to share your thoughts on that with us?

Rachel: It's just a television show. They have a job to produce a show people will watch. They can edit us how ever they want, and show things in an order they like. But, they can only use what we give them, so I would never blame the producers for doing their job. We all signed a contract and gave them the right to do what they wanted. We as houseguests have to take some responsibility for the characters that were shown just as much as the producers.

TVGrapevine: Looking back at your entire experience with Big Brother, how would you say it has impacted your life? Are you glad you did it, would you do it again if given the chance?

Rachel: I am very glad I did it and grateful for the opportunity. If I had the chance to do it again, I probably would. It was a positive experience for me because I never took it so seriously that it defined my life. I had fun with it and now I have a great story to tell.

TVGrapevine: Which Big Brother past houseguest would you say you liked the most and the least?

Rachel: On a game level or personal level? Ha-ha! On a game level, I love Dr. Will...how can you not? He is probably the most manipulative, cunning, shrewd, devious and predictably unpredictable BB player ever. Normally, those are not qualities I would admire...but this game is twisted, so it's a compliment to him. I don't dislike anyone at all, why would I...it was just a game.

TVGrapevine: Rachel a lot of the fans would like to know what you are doing now and what your future plans are, would you mind sharing that with us?

Rachel: Right now I am just living my life as anyone does. I go to work every day, I go out with my friends, take James Brown (my dog) to the park, etc... But lately I'm finding myself in somewhat of a crisis mode because I just don't know what I want and where I want to be. I've been living in Colorado for 5 years now, last year I bought a house. But recently I decided that I'm not happy living where I live, so first on my agenda is to sell my house and move to a more urban area of Denver. Is that crazy? And I'm still torn as to whether or not Colorado is the place for me. So, it's hard to say what my plans are...I'm so undecided.

TVGrapevine: Is there anything that I haven't asked that you would like to add?

Rachel: I just want to say thank you to everyone, and that I appreciate you all. And thanks for including me in your interviews with past houseguests. It was fun and brought back a lot of memories.

Archived