****The Official Big Brother 16 Thread****®©™

Maxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a repeat of are you smarter then a 5th grader

If BB was such a popular show it would be on in the Fall, not the Summer.

Getting beat in the ratings by a Jeff Foxworthy show is kind of sad.

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to give you all confirmation about Kaysar co-hosting Housecalls on Thursdays. So be sure to catch his first appearance this week! Should there be any changes or any other pertinent info regarding this, it will be posted here.

There will be a chat here very soon as well... I'll post more info when we schedule a date/time.

That's about it for now... thanks as always for your loyal participation here on the forum.

A chat here? As in here on JetNation??? If so I might have to think about coming back here if they're going to have chats for this POS show, with its POS host, and its POS fans.

A chat here? As in here on JetNation??? If so I might have to think about coming back here if they're going to have chats for this POS show, with its POS host, and its POS fans.

Haha, 128's a bot, everything he says is just quotes from a big brother forum. That's not happening here.

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to give you all confirmation about Kaysar co-hosting Housecalls on Thursdays. So be sure to catch his first appearance this week! Should there be any changes or any other pertinent info regarding this, it will be posted here.

There will be a chat here very soon as well... I'll post more info when we schedule a date/time.

That's about it for now... thanks as always for your loyal participation here on the forum.

T_OTW Nom!

Just had your period?

I love how jetsrule128 answers his own posts. I find it hysterical that he is commenting on things no one else knows about.

3 posts in a row:

kaysar is back on internet tv today

1 est cbs.com

hosting the big brother talk show

maybe i will call in

omg cbs people are mean

i am so pissed off

i tried to call in to ask kaysar a question yesterday

the screener was very rude to me

i was like i post on his website and he mentioned me on the feeds last year

and the guy was like no personal questions and hung up

i wanted to be like excuse me i took off today to call in

there just dumb do they really think they gain viewers by hanging up on people cause there question is not good enough

take the question be thankful people watch

i tried to call in to ask kaysar a question yesterday

the screener was very rude to me

i was like i post on his website and he mentioned me on the feeds last year

and the guy was like no personal questions and hung up

i wanted to be like excuse me i took off today to call in

there just dumb do they really think they gain viewers by hanging up on people cause there question is not good enough

take the question be thankful people watch

http://www.samhsa.gov/

Hey Everyone,

I'm pleased to inform all of you that we will be having a Sunday Chat with Kaysar on the 15th! It will take place at 1pm Pacific / 4pm Eastern. Please be sure to stop by! The chat will last about 1 hour (and perhaps a little over). If you are new, please refer to the "Connecting To The Chatroom" thread to get info on how to log in.

http://kaysaronline.com/forum/showth...newpost&t=4377

Should any of you require any additional help, please PM me and I'll try my best to help you out.

I'll see you there!!

Lane

Archived