What a classy coach they have up there in NE(todays Boston Herald)

GLH222

Vincent Shenocca is a construction worker who believes that Bill Belichick (who is married) has been having an affair with his wife for years. And his attorneys are expected to subpeona Belichick sometime soon to ask the coach about his alleged infidelities.

From today's Boston Herald:

Shenocca wants the team to explain why Fed-Exed boxes of cash - from Belichick to Sharon - bore the team's return address. And he also wants to know if the Pats paid for Sharon Shenocca's room at Super Bowl XXXVIII in Houston when she and her sister were guests of Belichick.

Somewhere, Vincent Shenocca heard LaDainian Tomlinson say that Bill Belichick had no class, and he thought to himself ... "Yeah, no kidding."

Nothing says "classy" like Fed-Exing a married mother boxes of cash. I should point out, though, that nothing has been proven. Sharon Shenocca says they're "just friends," but if I could speak on behalf of the male gender for just one quick second ... we don't send anyone a box of cash unless we're expecting some pleasurable friction in return. I'm sorry, but that's just the way things go.

And I can't imagine that the Patriots are thrilled with having the team's official addressed used for these cash gifts. Not only does it drag the entire organization into what will probably be some very messy court proceedings, but it's also a tremendous waste of office supplies. Come on, Bill, get your own stationery.

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments [204]

By the way, Peyton Manning said in his press conference that Bill Belichick called him prior to the Super Bowl wishing him luck. All class baby!! :)

He is like the politician of the NFL... no matter what he does, he always find a reporter or player willing to bail him out on a big stage... lol

By the way, Peyton Manning said in his press conference that Bill Belichick called him prior to the Super Bowl wishing him luck. All class baby!! :)

didnt see the other threads, my aplogies

No worries.

Belly hate mail is the one thing we won't merge. Can't get enough of it. EVER.

Just to clarify things. Accosrding to this article. not only did Mumbles steal a million bucks from a dying man, but now he is giving the money to some broad in exchange for a few BJ's and an occasional poke in the whiskers????

Wow, of all the members on this board, you would have been the LAST that I would have picked to actually have the balls to open their trap on this subject.

As Alk pointed out earlier in this thread Belichick called Manning on Friday and wished him the best for the Super Bowl.

That showed no class.

I understand that all Jets fans hate BB. I have no problem with that.

The thing that annoys me is that most of you take the word of a spurned husband during a bitter divorce as gospel.

Does anyone really think that BB sent wads of cash via FedEx with the return address of One Patriot Place? I find that very hard to believe.

As Alk pointed out earlier in this thread Belichick called Manning on Friday and wished him the best for the Super Bowl.

That showed no class.

I understand that all Jets fans hate BB. I have no problem with that.

The thing that annoys me is that most of you take the word of a spurned husband during a bitter divorce as gospel.

Does anyone really think that BB sent wads of cash via FedEx with the return address of One Patriot Place? I find that very hard to believe.

Then again it is BB so you never know. I don't know why they guy just doesn't kick his ass.

In all honesty, I don't care about people's personal lives. It has no bearing on the sport; but I will say Belichick opened the door by indirectly using the organization to facilitate - er, whatever. He could have used a plain manila envelope to mail her money, for Pete's sake. Where the hell are his brains there?

Tx is gone. Keep in mind that 99% of threads about the Pats are started by Jets fans.

The point was that when Tx was here, I didnt see Alk complaining about his redundant posting, and in fact at times he bolstered it. Hence, the irony.

In all honesty, I don't care about people's personal lives. It has no bearing on the sport; but I will say Belichick opened the door by indirectly using the organization to facilitate - er, whatever. He could have used a plain manila envelope to mail her money, for Pete's sake. Where the hell are his brains there?

Love the sarcasm!

BB is the devil.

That "fact" that BB has been sending cash via FedEx has been established on Page Six of the Post and every Jets board since BB & the Pats had the audacity to win the Super Bowl in 2001 and then again in 2003 & 2004.

Come clean Jets fans.

The Pats went 5-11 in 2000. You were all laughing back then.

Love the sarcasm!

BB is the devil.

That "fact" that BB has been sending cash via FedEx has been established on Page Six of the Post and every Jets board since BB & the Pats had the audacity to win the Super Bowl in 2001 and then again in 2003 & 2004.

Come clean Jets fans.

so you're saying his actions are excusable because jet fans are pointing them out?

Love the sarcasm!

BB is the devil.

Come clean Jets fans.

I wasn't being sarcastic. I simply didn't question the truth of it. I was actually being somewhat fair to the guy, only pointing out that if he was really that dumb, he exposed the Patriots to litigation. Kraft can't be happy with this, generally speaking. The whole mess that is.

I wasn't being sarcastic. I simply didn't question the truth of it. I was actually being somewhat fair to the guy, only pointing out that if he was really that dumb, he exposed the Patriots to litigation. Kraft can't be happy with this, generally speaking. The whole mess that is.

So you are saying that what you read on Page Six is the truth?

Archived