What a classy coach they have up there in NE(todays Boston Herald)

GLH222

Do you live in a cave?

That would be the bastion of journalism.....The New York Post and it's sister paper; the Boston Herald.

Or is it Page 3 or 4 or 5? All I know is it is gossip.

Like I care about gossip columns or pages? I don't read papers besides the sports and editorials.

Do you live in a cave?

That would be the bastion of journalism.....The New York Post and it's sister paper; the Boston Herald.

I think the fact that it was on page six just goes to show how far everyone has their heads up BB's ass......I don't care if he did it or not unless it causes him to lose games; however, the fact is that if it were almost any other coach in the NFL that **** would be on the front page of every paper and the hot topic among the television and radio analysts. You can't deny that if this was going on with Mangini it would be brought up a lot more than it is with BB.

Like I said, I don't know if it's true and I could honestly care less, I'm just sick of everybody kissing his a**.

So where did you read the "news" about BB? On JN?

All the stuff posted here about BB comes from the gossip columns.

This is the first I've heard about this. The only "news" I hear about BB is about when his team wins or loses. Other than that I don't care to hear about him unless he is getting run over by a bus.

So you are saying that what you read on Page Six is the truth?

I didn't read anything on Page Six. True or not, I took the 'news' at face value because it doesn't seem anti-thetical to his winning personality. He's a public figure, so of course he's going to come under greater scrutiny. It comes with the territory, and you can't dispute that part of it. What have I really said that's unfair here, Gainzo. I repeat, I wasn't aiming to be UNfair to the guy, but you're seeing it through a defensive filter. Everyone defends their own, but if he's proven wrong and hurts the Patriots by inviting this, he's got to take the heat.

As Alk pointed out earlier in this thread Belichick called Manning on Friday and wished him the best for the Super Bowl.

That showed no class.

I understand that all Jets fans hate BB. I have no problem with that.

The thing that annoys me is that most of you take the word of a spurned husband during a bitter divorce as gospel.

Does anyone really think that BB sent wads of cash via FedEx with the return address of One Patriot Place? I find that very hard to believe.

It is not so much us taking that guys word as it is us just hoping bad things happen to Belly.

Big difference.

:P

Do you really believe he would send cash via FedEx?

I love the way some of you believe the gossip columns as they are fact.

Page Six knew about the Cruise - Holmes baby before anyone else. I always believe the gossip columns.

So where did you read the "news" about BB? On JN?

All the stuff posted here about BB comes from the gossip columns.

Not true.

Bren had a few Belichick stories after the last New England road trip. I believe every word she says. That was a first um, hand, account.

;)

As Alk pointed out earlier in this thread Belichick called Manning on Friday and wished him the best for the Super Bowl.

That showed no class.

I understand that all Jets fans hate BB. I have no problem with that.

The thing that annoys me is that most of you take the word of a spurned husband during a bitter divorce as gospel.

Does anyone really think that BB sent wads of cash via FedEx with the return address of One Patriot Place? I find that very hard to believe.

I think you should read the original article before you scoff this off...

Jilted hubby sets sights on Bill

By Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa

Monday, January 29, 2007 - Updated: 01:44 AM EST

Now that New England Patriots mastermind Bill Belichick's team is heading off to play golf, we hear the coach can expect a subpeona requiring him to answer questions about his allegedly adulterous relationship with a New Jersey mom.

Attorneys for Vincent Shenocca, the Morristown construction worker who has accused the pigskin poohbah of breaking up his marriage, will launch a legal blitz to get Belichick to sit down, under oath, and come clean about Sharon Shenocca.

“Now that he’s a free man he’s going to be dragged in in a big way,” said our courthouse snitch.

And not only that, Shenocca is also pressing his legal team to pull the Patriots into the divorce scrum.

Shenocca wants the team to explain why Fed-Exed boxes of cash - from Belichick to Sharon - bore the team’s return address. And he also wants to know if the Pats paid for Sharon Shenocca’s room at Super Bowl XXXVIII in Houston when she and her sister were guests of Belichick.

Well! That’s an aggressive offense!

As we have told you before, Belichick has been named The Other Man in the Shenocca divorce with the jilted hubby complaining that Belichick and the blond, fortysomething mother of two have “engaged in an adulterous relationship.”

The two met in the 1980s when Sharon was a receptionist for the New York Giants and he was the team’s defensive coordinator. Belichick and his wife, Debbie, separated for three years, filed for divorce last year.

Shenocca claims his wife of 10 years “has had a relationship with Bill Belichick for several years” and would not end it, despite her husband’s pleas. He says the coach plied his bride with cash and gifts and that he and Sharon are on the phone constantly - clocking more than 1,800 calls in one year.

In August, a Morristown family court judge ordered the gridiron guru to make himself available for questioning by attorneys for Shenocca, who wants to know if Belichick is financing his estranged wife’s “extravagant lifestyle.”

The judge ordered Belichick to produce any financial records, credit card receipts or bank transactions that reflect payments to Sharon.

Sharon Shenocca denies that she and Belichick are more than friends but admitted in a recent deposition that he has given her thousands of dollars worth of cash and gifts over the years. He also reportedly bought a $2.5 million townhouse in Brooklyn where Sharon wants to relocate with the kids. Her hubby is opposing the move.

In November, Belichick’s attorney Patricia Weber of Milford told Shenocca’s lawyers that Belichick would not be available for questioning until the end of football season. She has also asked the judge to impound the coach’s deposition so the press won’t have a field day.

File Under: Delay of Game?

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=179688

That puts a start of this affair well back when Belli & his family was living in Randolph - The township within 5 miles of MORRISTOWN - back when Parcells was the head coach & he was the Defensive coach of the Giants!

What a great individiual - what a great role model - what a great Husband - HIS WIFE SHOULD HAVE FILED FOR DIVORCE YEARS AGO, LET ALONE GET SEPPARATED FROM HIM THREE YEARS AGO & ONLY FILE FOR DIVORCE THIS PAST YEAR!!!

But he's Bill Bellichick...

:yahoo:

So you are saying that what you read on Page Six is the truth?

So you're saying that because it's on page 6 it's false? I guess we should also not believe that an affair ever to place to begin with because it's on page 6 right? Give me a break. I live in NC and I'm not privy to the NY papers and I have read the same things down here in the local papers. Plus people in these situations often make stupid mistakes, so it's not that hard to believe this could happen.

You never answered my question... After making a comment as if I shouldnt be discussing this topic

The fact that you felt the need to pursue this a day later says it all. Who am I to wreck a perfectly good Belichick bashing thread by making it about you?

The fact that you felt the need to pursue this a day later says it all. Who am I to wreck a perfectly good Belichick bashing thread by making it about you?

Please feel free to hijack this thread. No problem with that at all!

Wait, is Alk referring to possible indiscretions by JetMan67, Max? I'm confused.:confused:

No, Alk thought he would use me as a diversion to take the heat off of his hero "Mumbles" by trying to use some alleged indiscressions as the diversion. He failed in his lame attempt so bash away at Belichoke

No, Alk thought he would use me as a diversion to take the heat off of his hero "Mumbles" by trying to use some alleged indiscressions as the diversion. He failed in his lame attempt so bash away at Belichoke

Really? How are the kids?

Archived