The JETS will win the superbowl!

ECURB

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
potw and a good reminder that optimism and the jets are a poor mix :bag:

coming from BZ, all would be wise to not let your hopes get too high.

That being said, I expect that Jets to do well this year, pick up where they left off and challenge the Pats for the AFC East Title.

BZ

i hope, but it's certainly my experience that the jets suck any year i expect them to do well and visa versa.

Can a homer be a realist?

Yes, I will still pick them to win every week this year even though I will say that will only win 10 for the season.

And yes, it will still annoy you.

BZ

Props to ya, Ecurb. i know a Steeler fan who made the exact same prediction thread two years ago and it came true. Good luck (although i believe the Steelers are winning it all).

hey anything can and usually does happen in the NFL-how you been feeling Paul?

hey anything can and usually does happen in the NFL-how you been feeling Paul?

Hey SoFla. Feeling pretty good. My back is much better and finally got meds that really work well for me (Ultram). Very much looking forward to the draft and the Mike Tomlin era in the 'burgh. I was hoping he'd install the 4-3 D this off-season, but it looks like it'll be a slow transition. I just can't wait til' i get to see a true DE rushing the QB again. It's been over 20 years!

How's things your way buddy? What ya looking for out of your Jets draft?

Stiller: Quick question.

As you are in Browns country what are the rumblings from the locals about the potential draft pick and more importantly Romeos future as HC?

Most clowns fans i know believe it'll be Brady Quinn, with Adrian Peterson a close second. However, Joe thomas has seemed to gain some steam lately as well.

Most media here believe that this is Romeo's make or break year. If the team competes for a PO spot, he should be safe. Lose 9 or 10 games again and he's fired.

Most clowns fans i know believe it'll be Brady Quinn, with Adrian Peterson a close second. However, Joe thomas has seemed to gain some steam lately as well.

Most media here believe that this is Romeo's make or break year. If the team competes for a PO spot, he should be safe. Lose 9 or 10 games again and he's fired.

Thanks for that.

Romeo is getting screwed. The failures of the Browns come from the front office not the HC.

The Browns join the Raiders and Cardinals as the worst run franchises in the NFL.

Thanks for that.

Romeo is getting screwed. The failures of the Browns come from the front office not the HC.

The Browns join the Raiders and Cardinals as the worst run franchises in the NFL.

I recently read an interview with the owner, Randy lerner. He basically admitted as much and frankly stated that should the team continue to lose, he's not even worthy of owning the team. Of course, this makes me happy as a Steeler fan and they are my biggest rival no matter the record. This may seem strange of me, but i find it kinda strange how Jets and Pats fans don't really seem to display the kind of hatred that we Steelers and Browns fans do each other. It's kinda like showing extreme hatred is our way of respecting the rivalry.

• 2 weeks later...
in what, Madden 2008?? Surely you're not talking about the NFL.

Why Surely you jest.

Your sig blows COW BALLS. 15-1 ? Who the hell is throwing the ball for them next year is the real question. Try getting you drafties healthy first.

• 7 months later...
Bump.

Hey, congrats on your first win of the season. Brian Billick is the biggest dumbass in all of professional sports. That or the biggest *****. How do you kick a field goal at the half yard line? Go for it. Win the game. You guys were lucky, but hey, a win is a win.

1-15. Welcome to how we felt in 1996. ;)

Hey, congrats on your first win of the season. Brian Billick is the biggest dumbass in all of professional sports. That or the biggest *****. How do you kick a field goal at the half yard line? Go for it. Win the game. You guys were lucky, but hey, a win is a win.

1-15. Welcome to how we felt in 1996. ;)

I can imagine this is the best I will ever feel at 1-13. Also, I agee about Billick.

ecurb, my friend. What does your early breakdowns do? Someone who is a fan of any team we're playing can just as eaisly have wrote something like this for our game.

NEW YORK JETS - Talented young coach, but a very overhyped team who had a miracle by winning ten games. They can't stop the run, and are even worse on third down. I SEE NO REASON WHY WE CAN'T GO OUT AND SHOW THEM LAST YEAR WAS A FLUKE. Oh and they're quarterback couldn't win a deep ball contest VS, Brett Farve (When he was 11)

:opps::opps:

Archived