The Official I Hate The Off-Season Thread

SoFlaJets

so what are you guys doing? What kinds of sites are worth wasting time on?

I hear ya, Jimmy. I hate the end of the fb season.

March madness? No kidding.. I can't stand basketball.

I'll bet Max is pretty stoked about pitchers and catchers, though.

I hear ya, Jimmy. I hate the end of the fb season.

March madness? No kidding.. I can't stand basketball.

I'll bet Max is pretty stoked about pitchers and catchers, though.

:smilies2_puke::fighting0050::box::comb:

I do like baseball. Not in the homo sense you just posted about. Spring, the crack of the bat -- doesn't get much better than that!

yeah, I got a little sense of freedom now. I'm a slave to jet football & since i'm in warm weather during the season, it affects my sundays.

I don't mind gettin up & doin stuff around the house on gameday morning though. there's an extra spring in my step knowing I can watch the jets later that day.

My wife noticed a huge imptovement in my attitude this season, and she didn't mind hangin out with me to watch cause I wasn't constantly complaining about the team this year.

thanks you eric mangini, you made this season bearable for both me & my wife

Whats the best Yankee forum to visit? I used to like baseball quite a bit before the evil empire sold out and bought 3 MVP's. and now they suck, and i love that. I could watch the Yankees lose all 157 games or however many there are and it would never get old.

Brewers World Series Champs

you heard it here first :confused0058:

Whats the best Yankee forum to visit? I used to like baseball quite a bit before the evil empire sold out and bought 3 MVP's. and now they suck, and i love that. I could watch the Yankees lose all 157 games or however many there are and it would never get old.

Brewers World Series Champs

you heard it here first :confused0058:

there'a pretty good baseball forum right here md

yeah, I got a little sense of freedom now. I'm a slave to jet football & since i'm in warm weather during the season, it affects my sundays.

I don't mind gettin up & doin stuff around the house on gameday morning though. there's an extra spring in my step knowing I can watch the jets later that day.

My wife noticed a huge imptovement in my attitude this season, and she didn't mind hangin out with me to watch cause I wasn't constantly complaining about the team this year.

thanks you eric mangini, you made this season bearable for both me & my wife

Did the change in attitude also help to ratchet up your "social life" so to speak?

Archived