What are u listening to right now?

Hey I took my son to a show in Ft. Worth last month and they were one of the acts. . They were pretty good in an old school metal kind of way --

I love the old school metal sound and am a big fan of these guys for trying bring it back. BTW if your a Maiden fan they are expected to announce a North American tour tommorow at noon. :cheers:

I love the old school metal sound and am a big fan of these guys for trying bring it back. BTW if your a Maiden fan they are expected to announce a North American tour tommorow at noon. :cheers:

I am -- awesome news.

June 11th in Houston with Special guest Dream Theater -- yahoo day before my birthday --

Edited by slowmoe57

I'm playing Jimmy Webb's MacArthur's Park as done by the English actor Richard Harris-we bought the sheet music for it-15 friggin pages. It's like an opera-my son is trying to learn it on the piano. He makes his debut with the band on March 25th (we think) and he's been really working hard learning songs on the piano. The kid is friggin really great for only playing for a few months now.