What are u listening to right now?

1 hour ago, Lith said:

Weaering a Georgia shirt today, so this works.

As does this.

Fantastic music.  WTF more can you say about Ray Charles' genius and impact on popular music.  And Charlie Daniels was an incredibly gifted player.  Tip top.

No joke, I'm sitting here in shorts and a white Zoso t-shirt.  I can't match your Georgia t-shirt, but was playing this one earlier which should accommodate what we're both wearing.  Crank this one.

Absolutely loved the pairing of Page with the Brothers Robinson.  Really re-energized his playing.  And they are such an underrated band.  Now I've gotta go out and find a t-shirt with this logo from when they performed together:

live-at-the-greek-2.jpg?w=640

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

Fantastic music.  WTF more can you say about Ray Charles' genius and impact on popular music.  And Charlie Daniels was an incredibly gifted player.  Tip top.

No joke, I'm sitting here in shorts and a white Zoso t-shirt.  I can't match your Georgia t-shirt, but was playing this one earlier which should accommodate what we're both wearing.  Crank this one.

Absolutely loved the pairing of Page with the Brothers Robinson.  Really re-energized his playing.  And they are such an underrated band.  Now I've gotta go out and find a t-shirt with this logo from when they performed together:

live-at-the-greek-2.jpg?w=640

Never been a big fan o the Black Crowes.  When I think of Georgia bands (aside from the Redcoats marching band) I generally think of Athens bands like B-52s and REM.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Greatest Late Night TV show performance, ever, nobody knew what these dudes were about to kick your ******* teeth and ask for more. 

MCA might be most underrated bass player of all time...he does sh*t on the fuzz bass that is just mind blowing,  RIP - I miss you soooo much...ugh

Spotify added the Beastie Boys "Aglio E Olio" - a pure hardcore album the put out quietly in the height of their career, when nobody was doing hardcore anymore...so many kick ass tracks on that album. It's like a 15 minute album...sooo good