Johnny Damon hurt.

Jet/BosoxFan

Mr. Durable (hey, wasnt that what you Yankee honks were calling JD Drew?) will be out "longer than expected" due to a calf injury that is "worse than I thought it was. I can barely walk" as per ESPN.

Please, oh please, can we watch the late great Bernie Williams' carcass stumble around CF for one more year!!!????!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not bad...we got about 2 posts into the subject of Johnny Damon being too old, fat and tired to get it done anymore and you people veered off course.

Im OK with that. After all, nobody expects you people to be in mid-season form yet, but be advised that Spring Training is officially over. Maybe it was the off day that has thrown you people off your game???

But this thread is about Johnny Demon and his fractured labia...nothing else.

Not bad...we got about 2 posts into the subject of Johnny Damon being too old, fat and tired to get it done anymore and you people veered off course.

Im OK with that. After all, nobody expects you people to be in mid-season form yet, but be advised that Spring Training is officially over. Maybe it was the off day that has thrown you people off your game???

But this thread is about Johnny Demon and his fractured labia...nothing else.

**** Johnny Damon. The pathetic part of this whole thing is Bosox starting a thread to celebrate an injury to a Yankee. So what Redsox players goes down for the season this yr? Manny or Ortiz ?

**** Johnny Damon. The pathetic thing is Bosox starting a thread to celebrate an injury to a Yankee. So what Redsox players goes down for the season this yr? Manny or Ortiz ?

Smizz,

Manny doesn't need to get injured, he'll take himself out of the lineup at some point anyways.

Oh, and F Johnny Damon

Smizz,

Manny doesn't need to get injured, he'll take himself out of the lineup at some point anyways.

Oh, and F Johnny Damon

Really. How many REAL Yankee fans give 2 sh*ts about some washed up Redsox reject anyway? F-him.

Damon will be fine blowsux fan. He'll be back in time to serve up an asswhoopin of a life time on your pitching staff just like the boston massacre last year. By the way we all know Melky > Crisp. Crisp will never be on Melkys level. Hell I think even Kevin Thompson is better than coco puff crisp.

I saw some of the first Yankee game on espn and I remember seeing Damon make a throw to third, from shallow-center. It was absolutely pitiful. Honestly, I could only describe it as throwing like a girl. Hopefully I can see Coco Puffs make a throw from center tomorrow on espn so I can make a good comparison.

Manny will injure himself walking out of the Monster in between innings.

Oh yeah.....F Verlander

whoa whoa whoa, what did the ODU boy, Verlander do to you. he is nothing but a breath of fresh air in the league!

Melky Cabrera sucks!

You're gonna get yourself banned dude. If you're gonna bash the yankees fine but at least be accountable for your own team's problems. If not then you're just throwing stones for no reason other then to bait other posters..

You're gonna get yourself banned dude. If you're gonna bash the yankees fine but at least be accountable for your own team's problems. If not then you're just throwing stones for no reason other then to bait other posters..

Mike,I thought you'd been around long enough to know thats JBFs M.O

Since when is expressing an opinion about a baseball player IN THE BASEBALL FORUM a bannable offense? Are you freakin' kidding me?

Especially when the player in question is an overrated SCRUB@SS .270 hitter. I hesitate to even call Melky "Overrated". I dont think anyone rates him all that high except Yankee fans and Brian Cashman, who for some reason has not written his resignation letter. He eats a ton of sh*t, publicly and priavtely from the the fat old man steinbrenner. And lately he has this habit of being in love with the Yankee farm players...which in previous years, the Yankees would have traded away in exchange for established players that would help them win a World Series or 2 this millenium. Hows that working out for them??? Hehehe!!!

In summation:

MELKY CABRERA SUCKS! HE SUCKS LIKE A HOOVER! AND SO DOES ANYONE WHO THINKS I SHOULD BE BANNED FOR SAYING THAT MELKY SUCKS!!!

whoa whoa whoa, what did the ODU boy, Verlander do to you. he is nothing but a breath of fresh air in the league!

Tiger Fan says F Damon, so I say F Verlander. I happen to like the guy as a pitcher, but it was more a shot at G.O.B.

Another reason for Yankee fans and Brian Cashman to love Melky (besides his off the chart patience for a young hitter, versatility, above average arm, above average speed, and being a switch hitter)

.340 vs. Bal

.304 vs. Bos

.318 vs. Tor

and for those who care

.348 vs. NYM

Not bad for 24 year old in division/pressure games

although he's going to have to fix that .186 vs TB

Another reason for Yankee fans and Brian Cashman to love Melky (besides his off the chart patience for a young hitter, versatility, above average arm, above average speed, and being a switch hitter)

.340 vs. Bal

.304 vs. Bos

.318 vs. Tor

and for those who care

.348 vs. NYM

Not bad for 24 year old in division/pressure games

although he's going to have to fix that .186 vs TB

The Yankees should've traded Melky this past off season.

Archived