Will The Draft EVER Get Here

SoFlaJets

I can't wait to start talking about friggin football again...I mean I love the Lounge and all but the football season is way too short and the off-season way too long

I love the discussions about Cooper Carlisle, Henry VIII and Quincy Carter!!!!!!!!

And anytime one can discuss White Castle is a good day...

And after the draft is over, we have to wait 2 friggin months for training camp....

Its time we expand the NFL schedule to 32 games.

I love the discussions about Cooper Carlisle, Henry VIII and Quincy Carter!!!!!!!!

And anytime one can discuss White Castle is a good day...

And after the draft is over, we have to wait 2 friggin months for training camp....

Its time we expand the NFL schedule to 32 games.

I think there was rumor saying they might connect the preseason games to the actual season. This was two years ago when I first heard it.

I think there was rumor saying they might connect the preseason games to the actual season. This was two years ago when I first heard it.

Make them worth half a regular game....

you win- 1/2 win lose- 1/2 loss

maybe people would stay to watch the scrubeenies then.... and I can stop cheering,

"TURN IN YOUR PLAYBOOK"

You mean besides March Madness and the final 2 months of the NHL's regular season?

Hockey and basketball are the tied with tennis and golf for the two most boring sports in the world. I'd rather watch professional bowling, more excitement.

Hockey and basketball are the tied with tennis and golf for the two most boring sports in the world. I'd rather watch professional bowling, more excitement.

Hmmm. No Nascar fans here I take it. That and the NBA tides me over pretty well until the NFL exhibition season begins!

Is there anything more ridiculous than professional hockey or basketball? They're JOKES. More teams MAKE the playoffs than miss them. You can be 10 games under .500 and still make the playoffs. And not to mention that the playoffs take like 2 1/2 months to finally finish.

Almost here boys, almost here. Less than 2 weeks away.:yahoo:

then you what sucks even more is having to wait till like 4 PM before we GET to pick and all the anxiety of all the guys we AIN'T getting and our rivals ARE-even having New England picking right before us will surely cause a lot of consternation here and every Jets board

Is there anything more ridiculous than professional hockey or basketball? They're JOKES. More teams MAKE the playoffs than miss them. You can be 10 games under .500 and still make the playoffs. And not to mention that the playoffs take like 2 1/2 months to finally finish.

Well, they need a day off in between games... Imagine if baseball took off everyother day during the playoffs... it would stretch until Thanksgiving...

Each series could be over in 9 days (for a 7 game series). But why do that.....

Does anyone watch the NBA or NHL playoffs if their team isnt in it?

Well, they need a day off in between games... Imagine if baseball took off everyother day during the playoffs... it would stretch until Thanksgiving...

Each series could be over in 9 days (for a 7 game series). But why do that.....

Does anyone watch the NBA or NHL playoffs if their team isnt in it?

what are these NBA and NHL things of which you speak LBS?

Archived