JetNation Proudly Presents -- TheGarv

Maxman

Are these clips covered by our VIP membership cost or is there an extra cost involved ??

Please check your orientation package, this is covered in Amendment G, sub paragraph 6. Under the heading, JetNation won't screw you over. Everything is free here.

For those of you that don't know TheGarv I will cut to the chase. He is the definitive word on all things. Not all things football, simply all things. I am honored that TheGarv has chosen JetNation as his grounds to educate us on football.

My friends -- watch (and learn).

:sign0098:

Please check your orientation package, this is covered in Amendment G, sub paragraph 6. Under the heading, JetNation won't screw you over. Everything is free here.

Max, nobody listens to those human resources geeks. 401K plan? For what? I've got social security, baby!!!

A real Jet fan would have been:

Fat

Drunk

Wearing Jets Gear

Stuffing his face with food

would have left before the clip was over

cursing every other word, and not over a cup of coffee, but why we play at giants stadium

Also, there would be:

no production value in his video

Namath jersey hanging on wall behind him--- cmon, he has a picture (painting?) of flowers behind him!!!!!

Yeah, we really need WR's.:lol:

TheGarv has access to the locker room. If he says they call Coles pudding hands, it has to be true. He would not lie to us. lol.

I love the part about the defenders not picking Chad off because they are afraid of getting their heads knocked off. Classic.

TheGarv has access to the locker room. If he says they call Coles pudding hands, it has to be true. He would not lie to us. lol.

I love the part about the defenders not picking Chad off because they are afraid of getting their heads knocked off. Classic.

Max, this reminds me of the time I was watching Spinal Tap with my friend Richie. When we were kids, Richie ate a whole bag of mushrooms, and the short and sweet of it, never made it back in one piece.

So anyway, halfway through the movie Richie is like "I don't get it, I never heard of these guys". I said, "Richie, it's a parody. Thats Lenny from Lenny and Squiggy."

Richie goes, "Lenny was in a heavy metal band?"

:Typotux:

....and kyle brady was a good te

That's the problem, DICK! He was only average. Not great. We drafted an average TE with our first pick while Sapp was sitting there picking his nose.

You obviously don't get it, fancy boy.

You guys may not know this...but the garv fought in the UFC before it was even called the UFC.

TheGarv is our hero. Please don't disrespect him by referring to him as, "the garv". His name is: "TheGarv".

Thanks!

:fighting0050:

RSvMVzCGeEg

Archived