The New stadium Name...

BornJetsFan1983

Who gives a f##k. Its not our own stadium so its still a joke.

I'm never going to see the Jets play at "home" until they get their own stadium. Seriously, what a complete f'n joke that an nfl team in New f'n York doesnt have their own stadium, and never has. F'n joke.

Says the Florida baby who never comes to games.... :confused:

Who gives a f##k. Its not our own stadium so its still a joke.

I'm never going to see the Jets play at "home" until they get their own stadium. Seriously, what a complete f'n joke that an nfl team in New f'n York doesnt have their own stadium, and never has. F'n joke.

I totally agree Barton. We were cornholed out of our own stadium by Woody the Liar. The Jets will NEVER have their own stadium in my lifetime but you still have a chance to see it in yours kid. ;)

Not only that, but it will no longer be "Giants Stadium" after December '09 / January '10. If you want to hold out on coming a game until then, fine then, thats your choice. But, when the Jets do indeed OWN a stadium, just own with another team, 50-50, then I don't see how they don't own a stadium. They don't own 100% of it, but so what? Its no longer soley owned by the Giants and rented by the Jets.

Stop whining like a little b*tch and grow up it`s only a name on a stadium!

Not only that, but it will no longer be "Giants Stadium" after December '09 / January '10. If you want to hold out on coming a game until then, fine then, thats your choice. But, when the Jets do indeed OWN a stadium, just own with another team, 50-50, then I don't see how they don't own a stadium. They don't own 100% of it, but so what? Its no longer soley owned by the Giants and rented by the Jets.

Those posts just about sum it up

Archived