The New stadium Name...

BornJetsFan1983

Someone tell me its not going to be giants stadium, I heard it will have a lighting thing where it will change from giants to jets and even Rutgers colors and all that, but what I want is it to be Jets stadium we've been in Giants for how long??....

Now you must KNOW in your heart they'll NEVER call it Jets Stadium. :frown: Whatever they call it we'll still be 2nd class citizens in it sadly.

There will corporate sponsors that will idecide the actual name-us Jet fans that pay money to see the team should hope they get as much as possible for the naming rights.

Now you must KNOW in your heart they'll NEVER call it Jets Stadium. :frown: Whatever they call it we'll still be 2nd class citizens in it sadly.

That's just silly. You really should get over your inferiority complex... ;)

That's just silly. You really should get over your inferiority complex... ;)

I get his point though, Man I guess the corparate name thing makes sence but wtf I wish the jets could pay more of the debt or something to get it name Jets stadium. After all this time(at least since Ive watched), its been hard explaining why we play in the Giants playground. What I like saying is we play thier cause Giants fan need someone to cheer that actually has a chance

As long as it's not called ecurbs peepee Stadium.

They will not name it jets stadium because the giants have been there longer..and a lot of people still favor the old NFL teams a tad more...

If we got are own stadium it would be J!e!t!s! STADIUM!!!!!!!

It will be Citibank Stadium or something like that. There will be no ties to the Jets or Giants. It will be all about maximizing revenue because we all know the thing is going to cost over a billion dollars to build.

It will be Citibank Stadium or something like that. There will be no ties to the Jets or Giants. It will be all about maximizing revenue because we all know the thing is going to cost over a billion dollars to build.

jetblue stadium

• 3 months later...

Big Corporation Stadium

It will not be Giants stadium nor will anyone refer to it as that. If we were rebuilding the current one, maybe... but not a brand new stadium.

5 years from now, Giants Stadium will be just a blip in history.

BZ

Some of you guys just have to get over this naming bullsh*t. It won`t be called jets or giants stadium. it will have a company name period. i`m sick of hearing it`s still going to be considered giants stadium. 2 years after the stadium is built this will be a none issue.

Someone tell me its not going to be giants stadium, I heard it will have a lighting thing where it will change from giants to jets and even Rutgers colors and all that, but what I want is it to be Jets stadium we've been in Giants for how long??....

The Jets/Giants have agreed to sell the stadium name to sponsorship.

Who gives a f##k. Its not our own stadium so its still a joke.

I'm never going to see the Jets play at "home" until they get their own stadium. Seriously, what a complete f'n joke that an nfl team in New f'n York doesnt have their own stadium, and never has. F'n joke.

I agree with you! That is why I expect it to be called THE WELLINGTON T. MARA MEMORIAL STADIUM or in the minds of the masses GIANTS STADIUM

I agree with you! That is why I expect it to be called THE WELLINGTON T. MARA MEMORIAL STADIUM or in the minds of the masses GIANTS STADIUM

no one makes money off Mara stadium. And as in everything in life stadium names 9 times out of 10 comes down to who coughs up the most green.

Archived