Buffal Bills rookies get tour of new city

crashingjet

Yeah they all looked thrilled. Can't say I blame them. As citys go.....Buffalo Sucks !! :P

Buffalo is by far the ****tiest city I have ever been to. It's a dieing city, that should consider emploding all of its ugly buildings.

Listen all ye fools and miscreants, New York City is the best damn city in the greatest country on the face of God's green earth. As in the best and greatest and most funky city in the world. So go cry in your coffee. But not in bad, crappy, street NYC coffee. A pity. As you were.

Buffalo is by far the ****tiest city I have ever been to. It's a dieing city, that should consider emploding all of its ugly buildings.

I live in Buffalo and I would NEVER argue with you. Makes sense to me.

Buffalo's not a bad city at all.

I disagree, I lived an hour from buffalo my whole life and I worked there for a year or two, it sucks. The area surrounding it is beautiful, but the city of buffalo is nothing more than a **** hole in the ground.

I really dont care what people think of Buffalo, I live there, and I like it. Theres plenty to do, especially at night, and theres tons of great resturants, the food is the best of anywhere I've ever been. Its getting alot better, theres alot of new buildings, and the old ones are coming down. Think what you want, but I and most people who live there love it.

I really dont care what people think of Buffalo, I live there, and I like it. Theres plenty to do, especially at night, and theres tons of great resturants, the food is the best of anywhere I've ever been. Its getting alot better, theres alot of new buildings, and the old ones are coming down. Think what you want, but I and most people who live there love it.

I live there too and I HATE it. Nothing gets done because of the politicians. They used to blame jimmy but darn it when Jimmy was mayor we got the Elm/Oak arterial going, new city mission, Pilot Field, HSBC was started etc. Since then zip. Waterfront? please I've heard that for 20+ years. Peace Bridge? Well you KNOW how that's going too. They DID provide 10 yr. tax breaks for $600,000+ condo buyers. Yup THAT'S responsible. I look at Baltimore, Cleveland, Vegas, even Sioux Falls S.D. and I see how stuff CAN get done when you remove politics and special interests from the equation. Buffalo will NEVER be like that cause everybodys worried about "what's in it for me? " It's the mistake on the lake Willis. I'm just sayin.

a>

Trent Edwards: Umm......bus driver, why are we stopping here? This place looks like a cross between a NY city alley and a Kentucky trailer park.

Marshawn Lynch: Yeah man, wtf we doin here.

Bus Driver: LOL Sorry guys, but this is the end of the line, your new home. lol

Bills Rookies: icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Marshawn Lynch: No seriously, dis must be da hazing that they talkin about in the NFL. icon_lol.gif

Paul Posluszny: icon_lol.gif Yeah man, you're right. Look how far they are willing to go to bust our chops. They've got like 1,000 fat ugly women standing out there spitting chew into old beer cans. lol.................at least I think that they're women.

http://www.washburn.edu/cas/art/cyoh...ilertrash1.jpg

Trent Edwards: It hard to tell, there are so many bulges on that one over there, it looks like she has a package. lol.................Could you imagine if the women of Buffalo actually looked like that? lol

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2...apr19gal33.jpg

Paul Posloszny: lol Look at that dumb kid over there holding the sign that says "Call 555-1212 and ask for Justa, I do everything and I mean everything for a quarter" lol. Man, how stupid do they think we are. lol

Marshawn Lynch: Yo man, I don't have a very good feelin about dis. I hope that they don't make us get out of dis bus. Holy sh*t, is that guy gettin freaky wit dat sheep over there? WTF is up wit dat?

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...232/stupid.jpg

Bus driver: lol I told you kids, this is your new home. This is what downtown Buffalo looks like before the weirdo's come out at night. lol Good luck guys, and don't jingle the loose change in your pockets, it attracts Bills fans like flies on sh*t.

http://www.medadvocates.org/marg/hom...3-homeless.jpg

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bills Rookies: smackhead1.gifnailbite.gifjawdrop.giffurious.gifegads.gifpuke.gif

Nothing wrong with the premise of this thread. But I am locking it. After deleting 10 posts of people telling each other to go f themseleves it seems like the right thing to do.

Archived