Att: Jet mo,Sperm,MSGold,SJ and nyjunc,Herm News 5/20/07

BP

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as a body of work, you cannot say mangini's offense was anywhere near as predictible as herms

Obviously not even close. One of my few problems w/ Mangini though was they did get conservative insie the RZ at times.

Then you can go ahead and call up Herm and tell him what he said in his own words was wrong and tell him what he really meant.

OK, I'll call him tonight and let you kno what he says:p

Obviously not even close. One of my few problems w/ Mangini though was they did get conservative insie the RZ at times.

OK, I'll call him tonight and let you kno what he says:p

Why not just roll over in bed and whisper in his ear? :P

Let's sum up this thread thusly-

Nyjunc-Herm is great!

Everone else-here's the documented and verifiable facts-he totally sucks!

Nyjunc-Herm is great!

you guys are great at avoiding the truth. I have never said Herm was great, i have simply pointed out the facts of how successful he was her and you guys ignore that. to you guys everything he did was awful while I am just honest. I have pointed out his faults and I have criticized him. I am being honest, you guys are biased in your irrational hatred of the man.

you guys are great at avoiding the truth. I have never said Herm was great, i have simply pointed out the facts of how successful he was her and you guys ignore that. to you guys everything he did was awful while I am just honest. I have pointed out his faults and I have criticized him. I am being honest, you guys are biased in your irrational hatred of the man.

Herm may have his flaws, but he can get a great BBQ going.

Seriously, I don't think everything he did was bad. I just think the negatives far outweight the positives.

yeah, & you keep pissing on our biased & irrational hatred parade.

we're jet fans. herm was a gameday clueless buffoon and we saw is inept blank stares in critcal situations week in & week out. did you watch the game when dinger just about pushed him out of the way to get the call straight with the ref. dingers disgusted look at the inept coach spoke volumes that he saw right thru him.

yes he was a good rah rah players coach when people bought into his bull$hit but never on gameday

then he jumped ship in a heartbeat after preaching integrity & honesty

there is nothing for a jetfan to like about herm. seeing him destroy another team while blaming others along the way is fun for us jetfans.

he will always get away with it cause the media luvs this guy spewing gameplans etc. & will not paint him in a bad light

Hey guys, don't argue with nyjunc. Didn't you hear? He wins 98% of his arguments. At least, according to him. No, I'm not being sarcastic.

That % seems to be a little low, I'm sure junc will come in and correct you :)

yeah, & you keep pissing on our biased & irrational hatred parade.

we're jet fans. herm was a gameday clueless buffoon and we saw is inept blank stares in critcal situations week in & week out. did you watch the game when dinger just about pushed him out of the way to get the call straight with the ref. dingers disgusted look at the inept coach spoke volumes that he saw right thru him.

yes he was a good rah rah players coach when people bought into his bull$hit but never on gameday

then he jumped ship in a heartbeat after preaching integrity & honesty

there is nothing for a jetfan to like about herm. seeing him destroy another team while blaming others along the way is fun for us jetfans.

he will always get away with it cause the media luvs this guy spewing gameplans etc. & will not paint him in a bad light

i love the way you hate, jw.

i love the way you hate, jw.

jets fans havce EVERY right to hate that lying, phoney BS artist...regardess of what any ball liking Hermy Lovers want to spew.

No, he was not a terrible coach...but he wasnt a very good one either. And wiht a better coach, those jets teams go a LOT further then herm took them. I mena they got as far as they did with that game day retard...just imagine how far they could have gone wiht a real HC who knew what he was ding on Sundays.

Hand herm a total rebuld project and lets see how many playoff appearances he makes. To date, he has always been handed teams that were playoff contenders.

The guy is a fraud, a phoney and a charlatan...and if jets fans want to hate on him and root gainst him then thats certainly their perogative to do so...despite any rantings from irational hermy supporters.

In 2001, the Jets were on the way up, and the Pats were a complete mess. Hermy came in and fortunes were reversed. That moron cut 9 players, 7 players went to the Pats and were significant contributors to the SB victory in 2001, 2 other players started for the Bucs and Panthers, two teams that also went to a SB.

Herm was a friggin' *sshole.

In 2001, the Jets were on the way up, and the Pats were a complete mess. Hermy came in and fortunes were reversed. That moron cut 9 players, 7 players went to the Pats and were significant contributors to the SB victory in 2001, 2 other players started for the Bucs and Panthers, two teams that also went to a SB.

Herm was a friggin' *sshole.

Points taken, but don't forget that Belislob also raided our roster and personnel on his own time. Former Jets becoming destined for stardom elsewhere is not new in our checkered history. It's a way of life. Come to think of it, I don't know whether to :), :mad:, or :bag:. Hell, maybe all three.

I can almost understand nyjunc's defense of Herm. Herm was not a horrible coach in some ways. The team won. Maybe not as much as they should have, but he was no Rich Kotite. Think about it, we hate Herm way more than Kotite. The problem is that Herm had some good teams-mostly through no fault of his own-and he managed to lose simply by being unable to do the simple things. Like tell time. Like know what actual field goal range was during a playoff game. Things that had my 14 year old brother in law screaming at the tv: "what the **** is this moron doing?" The kid was a soccer fan, barely watched and football and he had a better sense of clock management. For these things I cannot forgive him. Especially since he never accepted the blame for any of his blunders.

Points taken, but don't forget that Belislob also raided our roster and personnel on his own time. Former Jets becoming destined for stardom elsewhere is not new in our checkered history. It's a way of life. Come to think of it, I don't know whether to :), :mad:, or :bag:. Hell, maybe all three.

BB didn't "raid the roster." He picked up players that Herm had cut or had no interest in resigning. None of them were stars.

Really? Ask Scott Pioli. Wait, where did he used to work? I FORGOT. :)

Ask yourself. Were these guys cut or not offered contracts by the Jets? Yes.

#27 summed it up. Herm thought Bobby Hamilton was washed-up. Funny how he is back as a Jet 5 years later when Mangini is Coach.

Herm wouldn't know talent if it hit him upside the head.

#27 summed it up. Herm thought Bobby Hamilton was washed-up. Funny how he is back as a Jet 5 years later when Mangini is Coach.

Sure he would. He knew Cotchery was going to be good all along. Just ask him.

HAHAHAHA! Do you read with only one eye opened in Massachusetts?! When Belislob left, he did what? Maybe I wasn't clear. Perhaps not. Listen, I would never cut down the job he's done, but let's call a spade a spade. And on some level one has not to do with the other, but then he persecutes Mangini for elevating himself and treats him like a dog in public for doing what the dog taught him. Give me a break.

HAHAHAHA! Do you read with only one eye opened in Massachusetts?! When Belislob left, he did what? Maybe I wasn't clear. Perhaps not. Listen, I would never cut down the job he's done, but let's call a spade a spade. And on some level one has not to do with the other, but then he persecutes Mangini for elevating himself and treats him like a dog in public for doing what the dog taught him. Give me a break.

Just like Parcells calling Hess numerous times during Super Bowl week in '97 and then taking the Jets HC job?

Did you forget we weren't talking about Super Bowls (An argument you would lose every time) but talking about your claim that BB and the Pats "raided" the Jets roster?

Are you insane?

Just like Parcells calling Hess numerous times during Super Bowl week in '97 and then taking the Jets HC job?

Did you forget we weren't talking about Super Bowls (An argument you would lose every time) but talking about your claim that BB and the Pats "raided" the Jets roster?

Are you insane?

HAHAHAHA! :)

Archived