Pat's fan: WTF is up with belly's hoodie??

what the hell is up with that rotted nasty hoodie belly always wears? is it the same one or does he have a closet full of them? is it a good luck charm? gift from sharon? is it alive like venom? has the beantown press ever written about why he always looks more like a foxboro maintenance man than a head coach? seriously, what's the deal with that thing?!

My theory is that it irritates people and he knows it so he continues to wear them. I'd do the same thing. Kind of like my avatar. :lol:

Your avatar is just old.... shows your lack of creativity.... :lol:

My theory is that it irritates people and he knows it so he continues to wear them. I'd do the same thing. Kind of like my avatar. :lol:

lol, you think he's got a bunch of them or only one? has he been wearing them since day one? i thought maybe it was the sweatshirt he was wearing during the first superbowl, something like that.

lol, you think he's got a bunch of them or only one? has he been wearing them since day one? i thought maybe it was the sweatshirt he was wearing during the first superbowl, something like that.

different

belichick_bill5.jpg_40801147_billbel203_270.jpgp1_belichick.jpge9edd25a21a54d1fbb73676ui7.jpg342659.jpg

He has a closet full of 'em.

Local media - then National media - have made so many "nasty" comments about his attire that he now does it for 1) spite 2) a laugh, in addition to comfort. BB doesn't really give a flying fart in heaven what anyone thinks and I am pretty sure he exhibits some pretty passive-aggressive behavior at times. No wonder I like him! :;)

Just finished reading a Mini-camp story on Randy Moss and Tom Brady playing catch (with a football, not a penis). OOooooooohhhhh.......baby! This season could be somethin'! There was one particular pass play that just made everyone have these visions of granduer. September 9th can't get here soon enough. I want to punish Jets fans into the fetal position. :P

Local media - then National media - have made so many "nasty" comments about his attire that he now does it for 1) spite 2) a laugh, in addition to comfort. BB doesn't really give a flying fart in heaven what anyone thinks and I am pretty sure he exhibits some pretty passive-aggressive behavior at times. No wonder I like him! :;)

Just finished reading a Mini-camp story on Randy Moss and Tom Brady playing catch (with a football, not a penis). OOooooooohhhhh.......baby! This season could be somethin'! There was one particular pass play that just made everyone have these visions of granduer. September 9th can't get here soon enough. I want to punish Jets fans into the fetal position. :P

lol don't etch the patriots onto the lombardi trophy just yet. your team will definitely be tough this year, i don't think the other teams in the afc east are looking forward to playing them but the jets won't be a pushover, either.

lol don't etch the patriots onto the lombardi trophy just yet. your team will definitely be tough this year, i don't think the other teams in the afc east are looking forward to playing them but the jets won't be a pushover, either.

I don't think the Jets will be better than last year, truth be told. Sophomore slump- Mangini style. Plus, I "ticked' 'em. A womans tick is leathal. LOL!

All kidding aside, I think the two teams will continue to play each other tough. Always have and always will. If Maroney is not healthy - Mangini will have an easier time of defending the pass. Get pressure on Brady and all bets are off.

Funny thing - Thomas was playing the ILB yesterday along side Bruschi - was acually the mike. Vrable and Colvin outside. AND, get this, Vinny Testeverde throwing the ball around. Interesting.....

The Jets and Pats both improved, both will be better teams but here's the difference:

The Pats improved to an extent where they will win more games and the Jets did not. The Jets will go backwards a game or two, the Pats will go foward a game or two.

AFC East will look something along the lines of:

1. New England (13-3)

2. NY Jets (9-7)

3. Buffalo (8-8)

4. Miami (7-9) - If they land Green, if not, 4-12.

The Jets and Pats both improved, both will be better teams but here's the difference:

The Pats improved to an extent where they will win more games and the Jets did not. The Jets will go backwards a game or two, the Pats will go foward a game or two.

AFC East will look something along the lines of:

1. New England (13-3)

2. NY Jets (9-7)

3. Buffalo (8-8)

4. Miami (7-9) - If they land Green, if not, 4-12.

Your nuts... the Pats AT BEST will win 2 more games than the JETS... there is no way the PATS go 4 games better than the JETS... no way...

Your nuts... the Pats AT BEST will win 2 more games than the JETS... there is no way the PATS go 4 games better than the JETS... no way...

Right.

Because Thomas Jones, Darrelle Revis, David Harris, Kenyon Coleman and David Bowens equal up to Adalius Thomas, Randy Moss, Donte Stallworth, Wes Welker & Brandon Meriweather.:eek:

New England has Tom Brady. New York has Chad Pennington. There is the difference. Last season they finished only 2 games ahead of us, this year they will finish at least 3 ahead. At absolute best the Jets could repeat a 10-6, but the New York Jets cannot win more then 10 games with Chad Pennington under center and probably couldn't win more then 10 games with anyone except for Brady, Manning, Brees or Palmer under center right now and with their '07 schedule.

New England improved a lot more then the Jets and that will show with a increase of a win or two, even with a harder schedule. The Jets improved, but not enough to improve on their record with the schedule they hold.

He has more than one, I've seen him wear a read one before too. And some have sleeves and others don't.

Right.

Because Thomas Jones, Darrelle Revis, David Harris, Kenyon Coleman and David Bowens equal up to Adalius Thomas, Randy Moss, Donte Stallworth, Wes Welker & Brandon Meriweather.:eek:

New England has Tom Brady. New York has Chad Pennington. There is the difference. Last season they finished only 2 games ahead of us, this year they will finish at least 3 ahead. At absolute best the Jets could repeat a 10-6, but the New York Jets cannot win more then 10 games with Chad Pennington under center and probably couldn't win more then 10 games with anyone except for Brady, Manning, Brees or Palmer under center.

New England improved a lot more then the Jets and that will show with a increase of a win or two, even with a harder schedule. The Jets improved, but not enough to improve on their record with the schedule they hold.

Thats Pats have also gotten older and lost a lot of Chemistry.... while adding a known locker room cancer to the team...

I don't think the Jets will be better than last year, truth be told. Sophomore slump- Mangini style. Plus, I "ticked' 'em. A womans tick is leathal. LOL!

All kidding aside, I think the two teams will continue to play each other tough. Always have and always will. If Maroney is not healthy - Mangini will have an easier time of defending the pass. Get pressure on Brady and all bets are off.

Funny thing - Thomas was playing the ILB yesterday along side Bruschi - was acually the mike. Vrable and Colvin outside. AND, get this, Vinny Testeverde throwing the ball around. Interesting.....

i can admit it: i'm scared of the pats this year. their offseason was brilliant by anyone's measure. the pats know they have one more big push left with this core and they're going for it.

If Maroney is not healthy - Mangini will have an easier time of defending the pass. Get pressure on Brady and all bets are off.

Garb, couldn’t agree more. The Pat’s could be very tough, but if Maroney is playing hurt or is out, the offence won’t be nearly as effective as people think. I don’t think Maroney can hold up carrying the full load for the season.

Right.

New England has Tom Brady. New York has Chad Pennington. There is the difference. Last season they finished only 2 games ahead of us, this year they will finish at least 3 ahead. At absolute best the Jets could repeat a 10-6, but the New York Jets cannot win more then 10 games with Chad Pennington under center and probably couldn't win more then 10 games with anyone except for Brady, Manning, Brees or Palmer under center right now and with their '07 schedule.

thats why they play the games son. any given sunday

With so many people so very confident about who will and who will not do what this season I suggest they hop on a plane and put their money where their mouths are.

Is it too early to start the preseaon prediction threads?

what the hell is up with that rotted nasty hoodie belly always wears? is it the same one or does he have a closet full of them? is it a good luck charm? gift from sharon? is it alive like venom? has the beantown press ever written about why he always looks more like a foxboro maintenance man than a head coach? seriously, what's the deal with that thing?!

This isn't new news. He wears that thing everyday.

He was asking if it is the same one everytime...

Well theres a big differance between a mini camp catch game and a real jets cb covering your new aquisition. I wonder after brady throws to another reciever how moss wil react. Or when he goes to moss what the others will say, when moss drops one or brady throw alittle short or just good coverage, will they argue? Caue if they do Im sure the jets will take advantage along with everybody else. It could be a very long season my friend. Im sure after we beat NE in game one the locker love between brady and moss will destroy the team. Belly boy took moss hoping that he wouldnt destroy the core values of his team but he will, he will. lol I cant wait

Right.

Just smile for once. :biggrin: Jeez... Randy Moss and Merriweather are just the scumbags that the Patsies need!:thumbup: Anyway, Welker is just a glorified POS. Anyone could be a Dolphins' WR.

Archived