Camp Day One: Kendall Is There, No Revis

Maxman

So the season is underway. Kendall is going to speak to reporters after practice but he did show up. No Revis though. Hopefully this gets resolved in the next day or two.

We will have a full camp report after practice is over. As well as another one for the evening session tonight.

Bradway would have had Revis in here on time. Granted he would have overpaid him but still, he would have been here. :shutit:

Kendall situation will have to work itself out- a lot of postering but in the end at least he is in camp the way he should be.

His interview today will be interesting. I wonder what road he takes. If he continues to blast the team the reporters are going to love this camp!

So the season is underway. Kendall is going to speak to reporters after practice but he did show up. No Revis though. Hopefully this gets resolved in the next day or two.

We will have a full camp report after practice is over. As well as another one for the evening session tonight.

Bradway would have had Revis in here on time. Granted he would have overpaid him but still, he would have been here. :shutit:

I thought Mangini didn't let the players give interviews during training camp. Wouldn't that violate some kind of player conduct clause? Just curious....

I thought Mangini didn't let the players give interviews during training camp. Wouldn't that violate some kind of player conduct clause? Just curious....

He doesn't let the coaches speak to the media. The players can do as they wish. Although I am sure it is frowned upon.

I don't think anything is scheduled with Kendall. Just can't imagine that he won't want to clear the air either way. Even if it is just to say -- this is the last I am speaking about this.

He doesn't let the coaches speak to the media. The players can do as they wish. Although I am sure it is frowned upon.

I don't think anything is scheduled with Kendall. Just can't imagine that he won't want to clear the air either way. Even if it is just to say -- this is the last I am speaking about this.

Cool, I just remember D'Brick running away from reporters last year :P so thought it wasn't allowed. Looking forward to your report, thanks !!!!

We need to get the kid in TC like right away ,He needs to practice with the first team D IMO

I really hope a Year on a contract doesn't allow him to skip TC .Man, that would suck big

time.

I could not agree more. This is very disappointing. I kept waiting without out a doubt that he would be there. I am surprised. Every day he misses is a step backwards.

I could not agree more. This is very disappointing. I kept waiting without out a doubt that he would be there. I am surprised. Every day he misses is a step backwards.
you got it ryno, this will only make it worse for us as a team ,and not just one person.We have done alot to get this kid ,I hope we didn't make a huge Mistake

So Kendall is there and is planning on speaking to reporters? Oh joy, this should be fun.:eek:

As for Revis, lets hope we can have him in here ASAP. Each day of practice he misses will effect when he cracks the starting lineup in 2007 and we drafted him in the 1st round for a reason. To start.

you got it ryno, this will only make it worse for us as a team ,and not just one person.We have done alot to get this kid ,[highlight]I hope we didn't make a huge Mistake[/highlight]

I hope that will not be a concern, but this has agent all over it. He is holding out b/c his agent is telling him to. All reports on this kid say his character is Aces, so I am not too worried. That being said, he needs to get his @ss into to camp, pronto!

So Kendall is there and is planning on speaking to reporters? Oh joy, this should be fun.:eek:

As for Revis, lets hope we can have him in here ASAP. Each day of practice he misses will effect when he cracks the starting lineup in 2007 and we drafted him in the 1st round for a reason. To start.

Exactly ,Maybe 5 years is to long to be a jet ?? he may

feel that another team will try and get him after his contract is up?? I don't know,

or maybe he really doesn't want to be a Jet or in this division??( the pats play here)

to many Question marks for me. we need something more solid on from this kid and his

agent.

Exactly ,Maybe 5 years is to long to be a jet ?? he may

feel that another team will try and get him after his contract is up?? I don't know,

or maybe he really doesn't want to be a Jet or in this division??( the pats play here)

to many Question marks for me. we need something more solid on from this kid and his

agent.

Are you serious?

He's a first round draft pick and his contract isn't ready on DAY ONE of camp.

Classic case of reading way too much into things.

I would assume the Revis thing is being held up because so many other teams just suck at getting their players signed, so a lot of the mid 1sters are waiting to see what the guys right before them get.

How many 1st round picks have signed... especially top 15?

Just sayin...

Joe Thomas

Gaines Adams

Jamaal Anderson

Marshawn Lynch

Lawrence Timmons

I believe only five.

Darrelle Revis

JaMarcus Russell

Calvin Johnson

LaRon Landry

Amobi Okoye

Patrick Willis

Adam Carriker

Ted Ginn Jr.

Levi Brown

Adrian Peterson

10 top 15 picks still havn't signed.

D'brick was in camp on time. Where was he drafted again?

Yeah, D'brick was easy he was #4 overall, with the #1 pick in the draft who was signed before the draft happened, and the other two guys ahead of him Bush and Young who where skill positions. It is a totally different situation. The signings ahead of your pick have a lot to do with how quickly you can get your guy signed.

Archived