Tailgating...$$$$$

Brenjetsfan

All forms of Tailgating in the satellite lots will be

> prohibited and strictly enforced.

> You may not bring large items (including coolers) on the

> shuttle bus. Whatever items you bring on the bus must stay

> within your seated space. The Stadium does not provide a storage

> area for any item you bring with you.

> No drinking or eating will be permitted on the shuttle buses.

THIS REALLY SUCKS if you don't have a group to chip in.....

New parking costs will be instituted for the following types

> of vehicles

> Limousines: $75 per game

> RV

Woody Johnson is a POS.

Guys, this is a TEMPORARY THING!

Look, I'm as much peeved as the next guy - even in the pre-paid areas, THERE IS NO WHERE FOR YOU TO TAILGATE! Every spot has been assigned in order to make room for the construction.

If we want a state of the art facility, we have to live with this for the next 3-4 years. We have no choice. Besides, once the new Tailgating area is designated, it's going to cost season ticket holders much more than just $75.00 per game. It's costing the kings of tailgating, the Houston Texans $100.00 per game for an "exclusive large" area site that equals just two (2) car lengths.

It's all a part of the business future of this franchise.

I could care less about the $ for parking....but the poor bastards who have to take a bus over to meet their tailgating friends can't even bring a cooler of beer or food!

Brenda, then all they have to do is schedule a meeting place outside the stadium prior to the game & give them their stuff. Then all they would have to do is meet at the tailgate.

Sometimes you have to break a few eggs just to get the better omlet...

...Nes Pau?

I could care less about the $ for parking....but the poor bastards who have to take a bus over to meet their tailgating friends can't even bring a cooler of beer or food!

...um, that could be me week one. Garby needs a parking pass.....or someone to make pretend friends with....I'll pay ;)

Parking is not going to be a big of a deal as a lot of people make it out to be unless you're one of those who comes to park at the stadium and go right into the stadium or you come late to tailgate (I.E., 2 hours before kickoff).

Anyone arriving between 8-10 for 1pm games should be fine.

Parking is not going to be a big of a deal as a lot of people make it out to be unless you're one of those who comes to park at the stadium and go right into the stadium or you come late to tailgate (I.E., 2 hours before kickoff).

Anyone arriving between 8-10 for 1pm games should be fine.

Some people can't get there at that time. Sucks being them. :)

Some people can't get there at that time. Sucks being them. :)

Indeed it does.

For 1pm games I usually show up around 9:30,10 when I'm with my father, 8:30, 9 when going with a friend. I told my dad we definitely have to be there by 9:30 this year.:P No more 10am show ups.:)

Excellent, the two people that hate me the most got passes to spare. Throw in Arsis and we'd have a trifecta.

Brenda - honey - HELP! :)

hahaha, "hate me the most" lol. I guess it is all just degrees of hate, are your friends the ones that hate you the least????

lol, garb, i never said i hate you. There are actually few people i hate, although those few i really really really do hate.

I would toss you a pass but I gave them up this morning.

Archived