The Patsys Cheat??? Shocking...Merged X6

madmike1

Sure you could, not hard to do at all.

Ya but that would be completely redundant. Whoever the person up in the box was could have just as easily looking at the signals through binocs...And they wouldnt have to risk a cameraman. My guess is the found a way to stream the signals live and coordinate them with what formation we came out in and in what situations.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ya but that would be completely redundant. Whoever the person up in the box was could have just as easily looking at the signals through binocs...And they wouldnt have to risk a cameraman. My guess is the found a way to stream the signals live and coordinate them with what formation we came out in and in what situations.

That would be a huge advantage and as serious as gambling on the game..It goes to the integrity of the game..period!!

That would be a huge advantage and as serious as gambling on the game..It goes to the integrity of the game..period!!

I agree, but to exucute that they may have had to use RADIO FREQUENCIES...

Stay tuned...we should get some sort of an announcement from the NFL tomorrow on what they've found so far.

If the Pats were "cheating" why did the let Chad put-put Pennigton put up 14 points?

If the Pats were stealing defensive signals why wouldn't they steal the offensive signals as well?

Because there are no offensive signals genius. They are transmitted into the QB's helmet.

Because there are no offensive signals genius. They are transmitted into the QB's helmet.

I read in one of the articles that there was "interference" in the communications on Sunday.

Unfortunately the articles didn't say if the "interference" happened to the Pats or Jets.

Thank you for calling me a genius.

I read in one of the articles that there was "interference" in the communications on Saturday.

Unfortunately the articles didn't say if the "interference" happened to the Pats or Jets.

It happened to the Jets during a tv timeout. Chad left the field and they took off his helmet and then within seconds it started working again.

Seriously.

I read in one of the articles that there was "interference" in the communications on Sunday.

I wouldn't put trying to intercept the QB's transmissions past your joke franchise. We'll see how this story develops.

Why does EVERY thread have to be merged? If something reports a different aspect, let it stand alone as a thread. Sorting through 33 pages is obnoxious as ****.

Tell you what, leave the running of the board to us, and we'll leave making crappy posts to you.

Deal?

can anyone honestly like this scumbag? If Mangini got caught doing this i would have less respect for him

You can see the camera in the background when Belichick and Mangini shake hands

You forgot to put the halo and angel wings on Mangini. Because even though he was a coach for the Patriots three short years ago I'm sure he had nothing to do with this if any of it is true.

I don't need proof. Once you are caught once all the rest is fair game to be called into question.

Proof please?

You are beyond belief. If madmike says it then its true. Rutgers/Yankees/Jets. If you don't play for those teams then you suck.

How's Mike Lowell doing in the 2nd half of the season? Can you do something you have never done and admit you were wrong? Wes Welker and the Pats OLine say hello.

Proof please?

You are beyond belief. If madmike says it then its true. Rutgers/Yankees/Jets. If you don't play for those teams then you suck.

How's Mike Lowell doing in the 2nd half of the season? Can you do something you have never done and admit you were wrong? Wes Welker and the Pats OLine say hello.

You can attack me personally as much as you want troll. That won't remove the cloud of stink hovering over your franchise's bogus accomplishments in many minds.

Just caught this on the MySpace Jets group...pretty much gives me not only the one million and first reason to hate the Patriots with extremity, but also wish they get the proper punishment and don't weasel their way out just because of their dynasty. If the issue is taken all the way (as it should be) I'd love to see Kraft, Brady, and Belichick try and squirm their way through interviews about it.

I can handle the Pats beating us fair and square, but there is never, ever reason or acceptibility for cheating and stealing in any sport. Give 'em hell, Roger Goodell (godawful rhyme intended).

I love how when you patsy trolls have nothing to actually make a point with you attack me for some reason.

1. I'm not a Patsy troll, I'm a Red Sox troll. Get it right.

2. That was more of an observation, not really an attack. Get it right.

3. The 'poor me' act is tired and old.

1. I'm not a Patsy troll, I'm a Red Sox troll. Get it right.

2. That was more of an observation, not really an attack. Get it right.

3. The 'poor me' act is tired and old.

Poor me? Nah. Poor patsy fans who know in t heir heart of hearts they cheated their way to 3 super bowl? Yea.

Archived