To All The Pats Fans Here...

SoFlaJets

I think it should be brought up and voted on in the next moderators forum/meeting/sex romp that all Pats fans must now have an asterisk attached to the end of their screename

That would be Max's decision, he's the lead homo. Thor just follows his lead.

Exactly, some of them have stooped to a new low in defending that cheating POS organization and are now trying to make like Mangini is a rat...**** 'em.

It's the funniest thing I've seen on these boards in years-now the NFL (in their collective opinion) should be run with the same rules as the Mafia...you don't rat

Dont be surprised if Peter king and vic carrucci have colums on how the coaching community feels about what mangini did.

King was on the local sports radio show and the questioned was asked how do they feel about what mangini did and most coaches arent to happy. carrucci was on later in the day and asked the same question by a different host and said the same thing. they both pretty much said that coaches know filming is going on, but each side is doing it.

He even had a story from a couple of years ago I believe he said the teams involved were pit and te. cowher asked ficsher for some game video on the colts. fischer sent him a tape , but it was the wrong one. the tape ended up being a tape of the def signal. cowher just sent it back to ficsher and didnt say anything. so dont be surprised iif stories are coming out om the code mangini broke

Dont be surprised if Peter king and vic carrucci have colums on how the coaching community feels about what mangini did.

King was on the local sports radio show and the questioned was asked how do they feel about what mangini did and most coaches arent to happy. carrucci was on later in the day and asked the same question by a different host and said the same thing. they both pretty much said that coaches know filming is going on, but each side is doing it.

He even had a story from a couple of years ago I believe he said the teams involved were pit and te. cowher asked ficsher for some game video on the colts. fischer sent him a tape , but it was the wrong one. the tape ended up being a tape of the def signal. cowher just sent it back to ficsher and didnt say anything. so dont be surprised iif stories are coming out om the code mangini broke

yea keep waiting for that to happen-every single coach and player that has been asked about it have come out AGAINST what fearless cheater did...every single one-to a man

yea keep waiting for that to happen-every single coach and player that has been asked about it have come out AGAINST what fearless cheater did...every single one-to a man

ya like coaches are gonna come out on tv and say we do the same thing. I think peter king and carrucci have a pretty good grasp on the nfl. They were the ones that stated a lot of coaches are pissed about what mangini did. king stated he talked to one coach on friday morning and went on a ten minute expletive rant how what mangini did was bs

ya like coaches are gonna come out on tv and say we do the same thing. I think peter king and carrucci have a pretty good grasp on the nfl. They were the ones that stated a lot of coaches are pissed about what mangini did. king stated he talked to one coach on friday morning and went on a ten minute expletive rant how what mangini did was bs

Peter King has absolutely NO CREDIBILITY not one single Jets fan puts any credence in anything he has written since around the millennium

Yeah, let's go out and hang Mangini on some pole and erect a statue to Bellicheat...sounds like a plan to me.

Peter King has absolutely NO CREDIBILITY not one single Jets fan puts any credence in anything he has written since around the millennium

of course not your jets fan you guys have been sucking on a straw for the past 40 years waiting for some resemblance of team. only to get kicked in the nuts every year. I dont blame you guys one bit for being cynical

So Mangini should coach the Jets and work the players hard. He should drive them each and every day telling them that winning is the most important thing. Tell them to risk their future, their health all for the sake of winning.

Then at the same time he should let the Pats get an upperhand because of some unwritten rule.

Got it.

So Mangini should coach the Jets and work the players hard. He should drive them each and every day telling them that winning is the most important thing. Tell them to risk their future, their health all for the sake of winning.

Then at the same time he should let the Pats get an upperhand because of some unwritten rule.

Got it.

you don't understand Max-the Pats fans* now want the NFL run like a Mafia family-every coach must now take the pledge of omerta

Exactly, some of them have stooped to a new low in defending that cheating POS organization and are now trying to make like Mangini is a rat...**** 'em.

I agree with Night Stalker. They defend cheating , as long as they win. If they lost because of it, what would they be saying? Not implying we lost because of it but I see no pride in supporting a team that cheats!

I agree with Night Stalker. They defend cheating , as long as they win. If they lost because of it, what would they be saying? Not implying we lost because of it but I see no pride in supporting a team that cheats!

Who has defended the cheating? Has anyone said the punishment is unjust? I do not remember seeing any posts like that.

I have defended my team from Jets' fans myopic view. Guilty as charged.

Are people still defending him over there?

Sooth is such a hypocrite.

he's teetering T-99...understand there are over 40,000 posts between these 2 sites 39,500 of them mocking Jets fans and our players and team-there's a lot of puss that's yet to come out of those wounds...and Pats* fans are being banned over there faster than the Confederates of Pickett's Charge

he's teetering T-99...understand there are over 40,000 posts between these 2 sites 39,500 of them mocking Jets fans and our players and team-there's a lot of puss that's yet to come out of those wounds...and Pats* fans are being banned over there faster than the Confederates of Pickett's Charge

He's their golden goose. He gets all of the kids in an outrage and they up the post count.

It's the same reason why he was allowed here for so long. Max is just smart enough to realize that it's not worth it.

I also love where people say he knows football. I have never seen one post where he astutely comments on the game.

F-em

F-the Pats

Don't think for one second they aren't jumping up and down knowing they made GoToHell look foolish

You're two very angry people.

Got it.

Not saying that at all, what I'm saying is there is an unwritten rules in the coaching world, and mangini stepped over it. someday he will be fired by the jets and is going to need a job, and coaches are going to look at what he did. To be honest I don't think mangini wanted it to go this far, I think he was just trying to get a one up on BB like they have been doing for the past year. But once the media got a hold of it it spun out of control.

Not saying that at all, what I'm saying is there is an unwritten rules in the coaching world, and mangini stepped over it. someday he will be fired by the jets and is going to need a job, and coaches are going to look at what he did. To be honest I don't think mangini wanted it to go this far, I think he was just trying to get a one up on BB like they have been doing for the past year. But once the media got a hold of it it spun out of control.

Eric Mangini will never be FIRED by the Jets. He will only leave on his own accord after he's done what he came here to do, win a Lombardi Trophy.

Archived