Chad Pennington will lead the JETS to the playoffs AGAIN...

ECURB

and it all starts VS Miami...

Watch as Chad makes JETS history folks and once again leads his team into the post season... the sky is the limit once you get there...

For those who don't know how to read when a thread was started... this thread was made right after the Ravens loss and right before the Dolphins win... weeks 2 and 3... if you didnt have faith in your team week 3... something is wrong....

Am I allowed an injury stipulation?

Chad must start every game from here on out, starting this sunday. If he misses any starts, the bet is voided. Even if it is just 1 start me misses, the bet is voided.

So with that being said:

I get $20 from you if Chad starts every game the rest of the season, and the Jets fail to make the playoffs.

I send you $20 bucks if the Jets do make the playoffs w/Chad at QB starting the rest of the games this season.

You wanna sig/avatar bet this thing too?

$20 bucks says he doesnt.

Take the bet or shut it.

Why would you bet against them making playoffs after only two weeks? They played the Pats and Ravens! ALOT of teams would be 0-2 after that schedule...I say you take the bet....who needs an injury stipulation?!? If Clemens is good as all these guys think he is then The Jets can pull Penny when they are 0-5 and they will still make playoffs at 11-5! (Sarcasm)

Lets go Jets this weekend!

and for all those rooting against ANY of the Jets to succeed- put up your dukes :box:

Chad must start every game from here on out, starting this sunday. If he misses any starts, the bet is voided. Even if it is just 1 start me misses, the bet is voided.

So with that being said:

I get $20 from you if Chad starts every game the rest of the season, and the Jets fail to make the playoffs.

I send you $20 bucks if the Jets do make the playoffs w/Chad at QB starting the rest of the games this season.

You wanna sig/avatar bet this thing too?

The way Brady is playing.. Alk will own my sig from my Brady/Chad bet...

I will do the $20 with you though on those terms.

Why would you bet against them making playoffs after only two weeks? They played the Pats and Ravens! ALOT of teams would be 0-2 after that schedule...I say you take the bet....who needs an injury stipulation?!? If Clemens is good as all these guys think he is then The Jets can pull Penny when they are 0-5 and they will still make playoffs at 11-5! (Sarcasm)

Lets go Jets this weekend!

and for all those rooting against ANY of the Jets to succeed- put up your dukes :box:

Well statistically, it's a good idea to bet against the Jets going to the playoffs. You have something like an 88% chance by the numbers of winning that bet. We as fans think with our hearts, but a gambler would be thinking with math and take it.

Well statistically, it's a good idea to bet against the Jets going to the playoffs. You have something like an 88% chance by the numbers of winning that bet. We as fans think with our hearts, but a gambler would be thinking with math and take it.

Based on history if Chad starts the rest of the year... the JETS will make the playoffs.

With Chad healthy, the Jets have NEVER not made the playoffs.

Our next 4 games are against:

Miami, Buffalo, NY Giants, Philly....all winable...not saying they will be 4-2...but what would everyone'se perception on Jets be on here if the Jets were 4-2 and Penny was still the QB?

• 1 month later...
With Chad healthy, the Jets have NEVER not made the playoffs.

Our next 4 games are against:

Miami, Buffalo, NY Giants, Philly....all winable...not saying they will be 4-2...but what would everyone'se perception on Jets be on here if the Jets were 4-2 and Penny was still the QB?

Looks like I was wrong here...While they all were technically winable- based on the fact that Jets had 4th quarter leads in all of them including Cinci this past week. Actually check that- Philly they never had lead but made it to 4 yard line with chance to tie. The problem is that the Jets dont have that killer instinct/offense to put a team away. Whether that is QB's fault or the **** poor offensive line/Jones lack of productivity thus far- I guess we will find out in the coming weeks.

Just my opinion, I know no one asked for it, but the fact that this thread actually got bumped shows what is wrong with some Jets "fans". I hope they are jerking off every time we lose a game.

I am going to be at the Jets Buffalo game this weekend cheering whoever is behind center. If its Clemens- so be it...let the next era begin and hopefully he is good as some of these other young guns QB's in this league. :box:

and it all starts VS Miami...

Watch as Chad makes JETS history folks and once again leads his team into the post season... the sky is the limit once you get there...

He may lead another team to the playoffs in the future but it won`t be this year and if he`s on this team next year he won`t be the starting QB IMHO

Any QB that had to put up 35 just to be in the game because of our putrid defense will have problems

Chd, CLemens, Brady, Manning, whomever

What about when the defense lets up 17 (7 of them on Pennington himself) and 16? Would Brady and Manning have problems with that? At WORST the Jets should be 3-4 right now.

I think you need some help.

He may lead another team to the playoffs in the future but it won`t be this year and if he`s on this team next year he won`t be the starting QB IMHO

DO you people even look at the date this was posted? This was from week 3... I would hope some of you had hope then...

DO you people even look at the date this was posted? This was from week 3... I would hope some of you had hope then...

I did. And then Chad Pennington **** the bed against Buffalo in the 4th quarter and it was all downhill from there.

Archived