The game ends on a Pennington floater

TaborJet

What I find unbelievable is that I added the term "dink and dunk" to my limited vocablulary, since it has been pounded into my brain every week for the past 5 seasons.

I hate to say it, but, this team needs a spark. at one point Penny was 22 of 25 with 14 straight completions, it just is not getting it done. I've been a Chad backer for so long. It's time to see if Clemens can provide that spark. Our D is not capable of stopping anyone. We need to put up 21+ points a game in order to win.

Your right dink and dunk turns into losses.

People that are turning on Chad now make me sick. He's been doing the exact same thing for the past 4 seasons when he's not injured. We lose at least 3 games a year from this type of play. If you were going to have criticisms of Chad you had to have had them before, otherwise it's just stupid. At least guys like ecurb and pen82 stick to their guns. The rest of you flame us for criticizing Chad and then turn right around to throw Chad under the bus afterwards.

People that are turning on Chad now make me sick. He's been doing the exact same thing for the past 4 seasons when he's not injured. We lose at least 3 games a year from this type of play. If you were going to have criticisms of Chad you had to have had them before, otherwise it's just stupid. At least guys like ecurb and pen82 stick to their guns. The rest of you flame us for criticizing Chad and then turn right around to throw Chad under the bus afterwards.

Spare me..Ive been trashing this POS for yrs. Everybody else is just catching on.

The point is that now we have someone who might be able to replace him. Ramsey and Bollinger were obviously not as good, but Clemens may be. It is time to find out before next off season so we know how to draft.

Smizzy, doesn't matter who I am, I hope Chad starts the whole season, hope and pray for it! That's not a sarcastic remark, it's a serious one!

So basically you're are admitting you are a Chad fan first and Jets fan second. If that happens the Jets will be picking in the Top 5 of next years NFL draft with a 4-12 record. With Kellen we would've won today because he would put up more than 14 f'ing points.

So basically you're are admitting you are a Chad fan first and Jets fan second. If that happens the Jets will be picking in the Top 5 of next years NFL draft with a 4-12 record. With Kellen we would've won today because he would put up more than 14 f'ing points.

well said 124! I agree! The Chadanistas are delusional souls! I feel very sorry for them!

Archived