Randy Moss & Tom Brady

Smizzy

I have to admit I doubted this. I thought Moss would be a better Deion Branch in the Pats' offense. Turns out, he's Minnesota Randy Moss. It's just ridiculous...I never thought he would a top five receiver again, now he's the league's best receiver.

Amazing what a great QB can do, isn't it?

Amazing how Oakland can make pro bowlers look like crap. Also amazing the power the media has to convince people someone is a bum. And then, not so amazingly is how the media will turn around and praise the same person it tore down just a moment ago without admitting any hypocrisy from it. Kinda like Kornheiser telling us we are bad fans and mistreat Chad Pennington after he spent an entire 3 hour broadcast making fun of him.

I have to admit I doubted this. I thought Moss would be a better Deion Branch in the Pats' offense. Turns out, he's Minnesota Randy Moss. It's just ridiculous...I never thought he would a top five receiver again, now he's the league's best receiver.

Amazing what a great QB can do, isn't it?

Troll I had the same skepticism with Moss being brought in by NE- I admit when I am wrong and for the first 4 games I could not be more off the mark.

It is a two horse race in the AFC between Indianapolis and New England. One of them will lose, unless they finish in a tie, the other, do they have a chance to go undefeated? Indy has the harder divisional foes, so the best chances goes to New England.

i can't see the colts keeping up with the pats. at some point the pats will stop the colts (more than a few times i'm guessing), but i can't see the colts stopping the pats with any type of consistancy.

I expec the pats to put up nearly 40 every game...the colts had better bring their running shoes.

i can't see the colts keeping up with the pats. at some point the pats will stop the colts (more than a few times i'm guessing), but i can't see the colts stopping the pats with any type of consistancy.

I expec the pats to put up nearly 40 every game...the colts had better bring their running shoes.

It will be a high scoring game.

Barring injury, the Colts are still a pain in the ass to stop. The Patriots D needs to show they can stop the Colts also. I have seen too many times over the past two years where the D gets to a third and long and still gives up the first.

Whatever D can hold the other team to more FGs then TDs wins.

It will be a high scoring game.

Barring injury, the Colts are still a pain in the ass to stop. The Patriots D needs to show they can stop the Colts also. I have seen too many times over the past two years where the D gets to a third and long and still gives up the first.

Whatever D can hold the other team to more FGs then TDs wins.

so far this year i'm bad at calling the games, but when i look at the pats/colts...i can see guys like asante, thomas, vrabel, or seymore really stepping up and having a big day against their counter-parts.

i can't see freeny, ?, ?, ? and ? stepping up and stopping Moss, brady, welker, maroney.

I see your point with manning being a total thorn, but even he can only do so much. It remdinds me of when the packers were good and went to Indy, it was a shoot out for the first ten minutes, but i knew deep down there was no way favre could keep up with Manning with the weapons favre had that year. The Colts ended up winning that one in a laugher.

so far this year i'm bad at calling the games, but when i look at the pats/colts...i can see guys like asante, thomas, vrabel, or seymore really stepping up and having a big day against their counter-parts.

i can't see freeny, ?, ?, ? and ? stepping up and stopping Moss, brady, welker, maroney.

I see your point with manning being a total thorn, but even he can only do so much. It remdinds me of when the packers were good and went to Indy, it was a shoot out for the first ten minutes, but i knew deep down there was no way favre could keep up with Manning with the weapons favre had that year. The Colts ended up winning that one in a laugher.

Maybe.

Either way it should be a real good game. I hope Adalius will tip the scales inthe Patriots favor, but I am going to wait and see.

The Moss trade is turning out to be the heist of the century. It's not just Moss though, Welker, Stallworth and Sammy frickin Morris are all contributing. If the Jets signed them they would all be $hitting the bed right now, guaranteed.

I have to go with the colts in this one. Manning has clark wayne and harrison for receivers that core is to good for me to go against. i dont believe randy moss is a great wr because a great receiver can make things happen even on the worst teams. example Roy Williams and the Lions a year ago

I have to go with the colts in this one. Manning has clark wayne and harrison for receivers that core is to good for me to go against. i dont believe randy moss is a great wr because a great receiver can make things happen even on the worst teams. example Roy Williams and the Lions a year ago

Were the Vikings minus Randy Moss a good team?

F them both

maybe they can have a baby together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You wouldn't really want that would you? How bad would that suck to have Tom Randall Brady-Moss Jr. throwing passes to himself and scorching the Jets for 10+ years? :lol:

Some of you guys are really lame, wishing for an injury. I thought I was on a Jets board, not an Eagles board. Some of you are really, really sad.

But on a positive note, just think how much better this team is going to be when we get Rodney back next week, and then big Rich in acouple weeks.

Wouldn't want to be an opposing team then

No because culpeper didnt have someone that he could launch the ball down the field to anymore.

You seriously don't see any difference in NE's passing game this year as opposed to...well...any other year? Or do you and you think it's a matter of calling up different plays that would work just as well with Jabbar Gaffney?

Archived