The all things Chad thread

Ghost

F*** HIM!!!

I think its our responsibility as fans to start some form of boycott to let him know that he doesn't have our support on this one.

when the Meadowlands starts looking like Dolphins Stadium in a losing season in December week after week then maybe somebody will get a clue-we may be watching but we are starting to not really even care anymore

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no doubt whatsoever that Kellen Clemens gives this team the best to chance to win. If Mangini can't see that, then he should be fired because he knows absolutely nothing.

The scary thing about it is many of us have known this for quite some time now

The scary thing about it is many of us have known this for quite some time now

Yes, and we were told by the Chad Flock that we should shut up because we don't know more than Eric Mangini.

Well, I am going to admit it: these first six weeks of the 2007 have convinced me that I actually do know more than Eric Mangini.

Yes, and we were told by the Chad Flock that we should shut up because we don't know more than Eric Mangini.

Well, I am going to admit it: these first six weeks of the 2007 have convinced me that I actually do know more than Eric Mangini.

I don't think there will be anybody arguing that CP should still start this week besides ecurb. You'd have to be completely insane to think Chad is good.

I feel sorry for Chad. Its cruelty leaving him in there and by doing it mangini is acheiving nothing.

Both chad and the Jets need fresh starts. I still think Chad can succeed in the NFL, but his time with this team IMO has ran out. The Jets need to sahke things up.

But how did most of you lunatics NOT see this coming? Chad was just as bad last year too, but you were too caught up in a 10-6 team that really wasnt that good! Too dumb/crazy/foolish to realize that we were and are in a rebuilding mode.

Tuff s**t now huh? Eat a big bowl of STFU tomorrow morning.

Put it on my tab.

But how did most of you lunatics NOT see this coming? Chad was just as bad last year too, but you were too caught up in a 10-6 team that really wasnt that good! Too dumb/crazy/foolish to realize that we were and are in a rebuilding mode.

Put it on my tab.

:Ban:

Put it on my tab.

Chad may have been bad last year...But NOT this bad.

Put it on my tab.

Where is the rebuilding? How many starters from last year are starting this year?

This is the second year in the system with the same players. There is supposed to be improvement, not regression.

I got news for you. This CS is committed to their vets, without regard to what the fans think. Think about that before you post again, sonny.

Where is the rebuilding? How many starters from last year are starting this year?

This is the second year in the system with the same players. There is supposed to be improvement, not regression.

I got news for you. This CS is committed to their vets, without regard to what the fans think. Think about that before you post again, sonny.

I agree...This CS so far this year has been worse then Herm's tenure here.

Herm liked his vets...But at least he could see when a change was needed.

Chad may have been bad last year...But NOT this bad.

but but but but we added a 1200 yard back with huge biceps! And Chad had a whole offseason to get stronger! :bag:

JC: I hear you, I do. But I think the 2008 offseason will be the offseason where you see big changes on both sides of the ball.

Rebuilding takes more than 2 years. It takes 3-5. Its gonna be awhile. That being said, Clemens should be starting from this point on or Mangini deserves harsh criticism. Not "fire him now" ridicule, but definitely criticism.

I just love how 90% of the people that want Mangini fired right now, wanted Chad to start this year and said the same old bs line "I'll trust the coaching staff to make the decisions" the entire offseason. Geniuses! =D>

And what happened to ecurb? I miss that guy.

but but but but we added a 1200 yard back with huge biceps! And Chad had a whole offseason to get stronger! :bag:

JC: I hear you, I do. But I think the 2008 offseason will be the offseason where you see big changes on both sides of the ball.

Rebuilding takes more than 2 years. It takes 3-5. Its gonna be awhile. That being said, Clemens should be starting from this point on or Mangini deserves harsh criticism. Not "fire him now" ridicule, but definitely criticism.

I just love how 90% of the people that want Mangini fired right now, wanted Chad to start this year and said the same old bs line "I'll trust the coaching staff to make the decisions" the entire offseason. Geniuses! =D>

I agree with the rebuilding which is why I wouldnt be calling out Mangini IF HE PUT CLEMENS IN....

Since he refuses to do so we are not rebuilding, we're just going downhill...

I hope that there are changes in 2008, but we'll see i guess.

I went thru the CP thing last week from the CS POV.

No one thought that starting KC against the Pats was a great idea, and the truth is, Pennington was one of the few guys who played well that game.

KC started the next week.

CP has something like a 7-1 record against the Fins, and the jets won that game.

It wasnt until the Buffalo game that imo he played himself out of a job. That was confirmed with his performance against the vagiants.

So it really wasnt until the last couple of weeks that were was a COMPELLING reason to start KC. But now, after three poor games in a row, the writing is clear to most except the CS and CP.

Holy crap. I am agreeing with Barton.

"but but but but we added a 1200 yard back with huge biceps! And Chad had a whole offseason to get stronger! :bag:

Rebuilding takes more than 2 years. It takes 3-5. Its gonna be awhile. That being said, Clemens should be starting from this point on or Mangini deserves harsh criticism. Not "fire him now" ridicule, but definitely criticism."

I have to give you a bravo. POTW.

To be Honest i am real shocked KC did not come into the game after halftime,

EM is taking the rope(CP) and is hanging himself with it. Real disapointed

with the entire product, this team is unwatchable right now, if i could cancel

the NFL package right now i would. the playcalling was atrocious,on 3rd and 1

i ram TJ up the middle, 4th and 1 if he did not convert would be play action.

CP is just plain ol brutal, i would rather have Cleo run our team. At this point

we will be in running for Mcfadden, look what Peterson is doing for vikings, Run DMC is better.

Not even YOU saw this coming, barton.

I thought this team would be 6-10/7-9 bad, not 3-13 bad.

True, I didnt ever say we would go 3-13. Just a losing season around 6-10/7-9. We'll see where we finish. I'd be surprised if we went 3-13.

But I did see this whole thing coming in regards to the Jets rebuilding, sucking in 07' and people calling for Manginis head. The writing was on the wall.

True, I didnt ever say we would go 3-13. Just a losing season around 6-10/7-9. We'll see where we finish. I'd be surprised if we went 3-13.

But I did see this whole thing coming in regards to the Jets rebuilding, sucking in 07' and people calling for Manginis head. The writing was on the wall.

I thought 3 wins was possible, but I figured we could fight to 8-8, and 4-6 wins was likely. There is really no excuse to win only 3 games after going 10-6, and having essentially the same pieces. The Bills game should have been a win, you're 2/3rs of the way to 3 wins with that. We SHOULD be 4-2. That is what makes it so funny.

I thought 3 wins was possible, but I figured we could fight to 8-8, and 4-6 wins was likely. There is really no excuse to win only 3 games after going 10-6, and having essentially the same pieces. The Bills game should have been a win, you're 2/3rs of the way to 3 wins with that. We SHOULD be 4-2. That is what makes it so funny.

I was in the same camp as you. But this has been much more dreadful than I ever imagined.

I have 100% lost faith in Mangini. It started with his bizarre, ****ty offseason moves. The product delivered on the field, and his out and out refusal to bench Pennington have me looking at him the same way I looked at Herman Edwards.

I was in the same camp as you. But this has been much more dreadful than I ever imagined.

I have 100% lost faith in Mangini. It started with his bizarre, ****ty offseason moves. The product delivered on the field, and his out and out refusal to bench Pennington have me looking at him the same way I looked at Herman Edwards.

great post by Fish

That right, Daniel "Rudy" Ruettiger.

You know, the rather-cheesy-but-heartwarming film about the little-dedicated-guy-that-could(n't) from Notre Dame, who once got in for a play.

Or at least the Character with his name in the film (since I hear the real story of Rudy is quite a bit less...inspirational). But it's the movie Character we're talking about here.

--Chad, like Rudy, is amazingly hard working

--Chad, like Rudy, is utterly devoted to the team

--Chad, like Rudy, is a team-first-team-always guy

--Chad, like Rudy, is a guy who puts in the extra hours

--Chad, like Rudy, is a guy who is exceptionably likeable

--Chad, like Rudy, is a guy who gets by on his dedication and brains, not his physical gifts.

--Chad, like Rudy, is a guy you simply cannot help root for

--Chad, like Rudy, is a guy who naturally gets others to believe in and respect him

--Chad, like Rudy, is the epitomy of an underdog story that just has to end in the big movie climax right?

Let me tell you something.....

THE REASON RUDY DIDN'T FRIGGING PLAY AT NOTRE DAME IS BECAUSE RUDY SUCKED AND WAS PHYSICALLY OUTCLASSED AT NOTRE DAME

great post by Fish

That right, Daniel "Rudy" Ruettiger.

You know, the rather-cheesy-but-heartwarming film about the little-dedicated-guy-that-could(n't) from Notre Dame, who once got in for a play.

Or at least the Character with his name in the film (since I hear the real story of Rudy is quite a bit less...inspirational). But it's the movie Character we're talking about here.

--Chad, like Rudy, is amazingly hard working

--Chad, like Rudy, is utterly devoted to the team

--Chad, like Rudy, is a team-first-team-always guy

--Chad, like Rudy, is a guy who puts in the extra hours

--Chad, like Rudy, is a guy who is exceptionably likeable

--Chad, like Rudy, is a guy who gets by on his dedication and brains, not his physical gifts.

--Chad, like Rudy, is a guy you simply cannot help root for

--Chad, like Rudy, is a guy who naturally gets others to believe in and respect him

--Chad, like Rudy, is the epitomy of an underdog story that just has to end in the big movie climax right?

Let me tell you something.....

THE REASON RUDY DIDN'T FRIGGING PLAY AT NOTRE DAME IS BECAUSE RUDY SUCKED AND WAS PHYSICALLY OUTCLASSED AT NOTRE DAME

If Chad was a team-first guy, he would sit his ass on the bench.

Just what a struggling team needs. Another "team-first" + "warrior" who insists that his crappy play is what is in the team's best interest, even through awful slumps and injuries.

Unless a player's doing well during these injury/slump stretches, people should replace the words "team-first" and "warrior" with "me-first" and "self-serving piece of sh*t" from now on.

If you're doing a crap job & go out there, the team doesn't get awarded brownie-points (let alone wins) because you're toughing it out (mentally or physically). The team still gets a loss.

If Chad was a team-first guy, he would sit his ass on the bench.

Just what a struggling team needs. Another "team-first" + "warrior" who insists that his crappy play is what is in the team's best interest, even through awful slumps and injuries.

Unless a player's doing well during these injury/slump stretches, people should replace the words "team-first" and "warrior" with "me-first" and "self-serving piece of sh*t" from now on.

If you're doing a crap job & go out there, the team doesn't get awarded brownie-points (let alone wins) because you're toughing it out (mentally or physically). The team still gets a loss.

that our resident Noodle has been performing like a turd in beautiful

weather, sh1t what happens when he gets to play in a north wind that

is blowing 40mph

another question most teams set their Jugs gun at 70 mph, what do the

Jets wr's set theirs at?? Grandma Alice 5 mph

that our resident Noodle has been performing like a turd in beautiful

weather, sh1t what happens when he gets to play in a north wind that

is blowing 40mph

another question most teams set their Jugs gun at 70 mph, what do the

Jets wr's set theirs at?? Grandma Alice 5 mph

Archived