To The Pats Fans Here...

SoFlaJets

I just want to take a moment here to thank you all for NOT rubbing it in our collective faces this season-because God knows, WE most certainly would be doing it to you if the shoe were on the other foot.

They know that. It is not a big deal to Pats fans. All season ticket holders were sent advance footage on how all jets games would turn out.

I just want to take a moment here to thank you all for NOT rubbing it in our collective faces this season-because God knows, WE most certainly would be doing it to you if the shoe were on the other foot.

Not to mention you deserve it. But no surprise considering we are of higher character than you folks. :P

that's a good point. Most of us saw how jets' fans treated the fish after we beat them, hell it may be our only two wins this year (not really) and i'm sure there will be jet fans rippin them as best they can.

Without digging up old trash SFJ...you and I both know if a certain Pats fan was still posting here we'd be hearing it. Know what I mean?!

if he were still here G-this thread most certainly wouldn't-I'm serious you guys have been pretty compassionate since the spy deal died down

You know, I think TX liked to get his licks in - but I don't think he really "piled on." His schtick got old - yah - but I truly believe he was trying to be funny - not completely mean-spirited. Or, maybe I just hope that was the case. Nah, he seemed like a nice enough guy and I'm usually a good judge of character....usually.

You know, I think TX liked to get his licks in - but I don't think he really "piled on." His schtick got old - yah - but I truly believe he was trying to be funny - not completely mean-spirited. Or, maybe I just hope that was the case. Nah, he seemed like a nice enough guy and I'm usually a good judge of character....usually.

Yeah, I guess a lot of us are "not good" at judging one's character like you claim to be...especially on message boards. :puke:

Sir, it's official. You've lost your funny bone.

Do you mean that I've turned into one of those grumpy old men? Well, how can you blame me with the state of the Jets and now I've been told that the custom throw back jersey I ordered won't be shipped in time for this Sunday...maybe I'll just pour me a bowl of happy jacks.:rolleyes:

Do you mean that I've turned into one of those grumpy old men? Well, how can you blame me with the state of the Jets and now I've been told that the custom throw back jersey I ordered won't be shipped in time for this Sunday...maybe I'll just pour me a bowl of happy jacks.:rolleyes:

I'll tell ya NS-I REFUSE to let this crappy heartless Jets team ruin my Sundays anymore...I was still laughing and smiling and playing with my new grandson as the clock was ticking away to another loss on Sunday-screw this team THIS particular team...

This is perhaps the worst Jets defense I've ever seen-remember now, in 1996 we couldn't watch any Jets games down here except the Fins games and maybe one other one-so I wasn't as connected and really didn't know what was happening back then...but other than that tell me a worse Jets defensive team in our friggin history

We know.

It is never more evident when something negative happens to the Patriots.

I actually liked tx, but max wanted to move another direction so he was gone. I wish tx had just toned it down a little, I thought he was a genuinely good guy just laid it on a little too thick at times. Oh well.

Every fanbase has bad fans though. JN is just a pretty good site so it seems minimized most of the time. But we do have our chuckleheads. DWC was one but he is gone, but more will replace him!

Usually but not in this case . :P He COULD be OK but chose not too. He's gone because he acted like a POS even after he was repeatedly warned. Get over it . ::GoJets::pats:

Some of us tried to tell you folks, but almost nobody listened.

You havent exactly taken the high road since you've been here. I just took a look at some of your old posts and you've been doing plenty of trolling on this board. Pot=kettle.

No worries Jim. No need to pile on.

Even if I wanted to say anything I would be deluged by cheater and classless comments!

If telling the truth isnt taking the high road, then so be it.

The facts are what they are.

yea but PR 37-we ALL say a lot of crap during the summer-sometimes we're right sometimes we say stupid ****-like me predicting a 7-9 2007 Pats record in the beginning of July-If Brady had gotten hurt I would have looked like a frickin all-seeing genius

Archived